aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
nice cover but you still have never read what Martin actually said

I suppose we could ask homosexual activist Damien Martin what he really said,

but...

Published: August 18, 1991

Dr. A. Damien Martin, one of the founders of Harvey Milk High School and a social-service agency to assist young homosexuals and their families, died on Thursday at his home. He was 57 years old and lived in New York.

He died of complications of AIDS, said Frances Kunreuther, executive director of the Hetrick-Martin Institute.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/18/obituaries/a-damien-martin-57-a-gay-rights-advocate.html

REX023_145.jpg

http://library24.library.cornell.ed...69~104201:Psychiatrist-Emery-Hetrick-and-New-

StanJ

I think we should make it illegal for self righteous and so called "Christians", to be able to post hateful and spiteful rhetoric against ANY group or peoples. IMO the fate of Matt 25:32 (NIV) awaits them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

StanJ

It certainly doesn't exist on embracing a perversion that God abhors.
How is the gay christian movement coming along Stan?
Not to be confused with the incestuous christian or adulterous christian movements.

As usual you still don't see the difference between sin and sinner. Jesus fellowshipped with sinners, but never sinned. YOU sin and don't fellowship with sinners. I'm pretty clear who I should emulate in my life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As usual you still don't see the difference between sin and sinner. Jesus fellowshipped with sinners, but never sinned. YOU sin and don't fellowship with sinners. I'm pretty clear who I should emulate in my life.

I was just reviewing some of your ever so brilliant posts from Part 1, so forgive me if I don't waste much time on you in Part 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanJ53
Hate mongering causes little ones to stumble.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3367798&postcount=5180

BTW Stan, how is the gay christian movement* coming along?

*Not to be confused with the incestuous christian or adulterous christian movements.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not brilliant at all, just true and you still don't recognize truth so I guess you're not really a believer. Just a bigot and racist.

Is it true in the gay churches* that they provide special services for their congregation Stan?

HIV-testing1-300x281.jpg

*Not to be confused with incestuous or adulterous churches.

Arthur Brain

God gives us free will for a reason Art (so that we'll make the right choices in life...when are you going to start doing so?).

Sorry, not seeing the love in any of this if by getting things wrong in this life (which we all do, you included) that an eternity of burning torment is the result after death. Perhaps you can explain?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would NOT treat ACW as a representative of real Christians. He's a hate filled bigot and homophobe.

Contrary to what one of your leaders said in his Bible bashing video:

Repeated warning: Typical homosexual vulgarity used.

Human sexuality is not at all "complex". God made it very clear in Genesis that one man and one woman are to be united in matrimony, and that foundation didn't change in the New Testament either.

I'm sorry that you and so many others are confused about human sexuality Stan, but as I've shown numerous times, spiritual and psychological therapy are available (until they're outlawed on a national level) for those who really want help.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
God gives us free will for a reason Art (so that we'll make the right choices in life...when are you going to start doing so?).

Sorry, not seeing the love in any of this if by getting things wrong in this life (which we all do, you included) that an eternity of burning torment is the result after death. Perhaps you can explain?

Life's a [female dog] and then you burn in agony for ever it seems........why? :idunno:

Because God loves you of course. :doh:

Repentance is a beautiful thing not only because God forgives you for your sinful behavior, but also because He helps you make the right choices in life so that you'll be happy here on earth.

You boyz really should ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior, as you're missing out on life's most cherished experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.