Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You're welcome, although I provided the link for thinking people to read, so it actually wasn't meant for you.

And I won't be staying, this is the last post I'll be making in your sorry thread.

:chuckle: :thumb:

Oh, and let's not forget that the originator of this thread - aka captain brainfreeze has no problem when it comes to underage girls being preyed on by adult men...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Remember that God has always had universal moral laws that never change (sexual sins fit into that category).

Duh. The change wasn't on the morality of the issue, but rather, the belief that the OT law should still be in place.

I've shown numerous times in the latter part of this 3 part thread that Jesus rescinded the penalty aspect of laws handed down to the Jews against homosexuality but not the punishment by civil government itself.

Judeo-Christian legislators were wise to make and enforce laws that prohibited homosexual behavior, one only need review this 3 part thread to see what happened after those laws were decriminalized.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
You're welcome, although I provided the link for thinking people to read, so it actually wasn't meant for you.

And I won't be staying, this is the last post I'll be making in your sorry thread.

:chuckle: :thumb:

Oh, and let's not forget that the originator of this thread - aka captain brainfreeze has no problem when it comes to underage girls being preyed on by adult men...

I get all teary eyed when the Mother Hen and her favorite little chick reunite.

hen-and-chick-199.jpg

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti

And the sad little man returns to his inept and monotonously tedious attempts at "scorn"...

The simple fact of the matter is that you don't have any issues with young girls being preyed on by men, so whenever you "lecture" about child molesting it's an absolute joke - just an extremely unfunny one.

What a creep...

noguru

1. Adults proudly living a homosexual life are disastrous role models. That lesbian teacher may be a personable expert in her subject, but her immoral lifestyle may mislead children...

But if we don't allow educators due to the fact they might be lesbian, who will we get to teach physical education to females?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

And the sad little man returns to his inept and monotonously tedious attempts at "scorn"...

The simple fact of the matter is that you don't have any issues with young girls being preyed on by men, so whenever you "lecture" about child molesting it's an absolute joke - just an extremely unfunny one.

What a creep...

Remember these wise words that Phil Robertson said:

e79eb0752a4e2230fa77b0033f89edf2.jpg

Jesus Saves Art, if He Saved a sinner like me, heck He could even Save you....

All that you have to do is ask Him.

noguru

We'll see when we get to the segment on homosexual pedophilia and pederasty.

Over 4 years in the running, 3 threads started and you still have not gotten there?

If you had just skipped all the inaccurate information and absurd attempts at ridiculing those who see right through your facade, you could have been over and done with that section in about a month as the very first part.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

(From Linda Harvey's article "12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children")

1. Adults proudly living a homosexual life are disastrous role models. That lesbian teacher may be a personable expert in her subject, but her immoral lifestyle may mislead children...

But if we don't allow educators due to the fact they might be lesbian, who will we get to teach physical education to females?

Welcome back to the thread nog, I've missed your half way intelligent defense of drag queens, bull dykes and fairies.

To answer your question:

How about 50 year old 6 foot 6 inch 240 pound transsexuals?

c01-scov-05-4_3.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ludwig-robert-ludwig-mission-college/1744703/

(Refer to the earlier threads for more on Robert John Ludwig aka "Gabbi, Giant or Big Sexy").

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

We'll see [who molests more children, heterosexuals or homosexuals] when we get to the segment on homosexual pedophilia and pederasty.

Over 4 years in the running, 3 threads started and you still have not gotten there?

The entire 3 part thread deals with the LGBTQueer movement's indoctrination, grooming and often times physical molestation of children, so needless to say, I've "gotten there".

If you had just skipped all the inaccurate information

Refute.

and absurd attempts at ridiculing those who see right through your façade...

And miss out on all the fun I'm having mocking proud and unrepentant moral degenerates?

Aint gonna happen.

noguru

Quote:

(From Linda Harvey's article "12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children")

Welcome back to the thread nog, I've missed your half way intelligent defense of drag queens, bull dykes and fairies.

To answer your question:

c01-scov-05-4_3.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ludwig-robert-ludwig-mission-college/1744703/

(Refer to the earlier threads for more on Robert John Ludwig aka "Gabbi, Giant or Big Sexy").

That's disgusting. Thanks for that image, now I am going to have to postpone lunch. :)

I do not know how you do it. Have you been eating well?

alwight

To my recollection the only person here who constantly wants to talk about drag queens, "bull dykes", "fairies" and paedophiles is you aCW.
The rest of us don't seem to want to equate the activities of the perhaps more extraverted, often entertaining, of them or to conflate paedophiles alone with homosexuality.

Most intelligent campaigners imo, not you then obviously, wouldn't even think twice that they could possibly get away without even trying to give a semblance of balance, reasonableness and fairness.
Claiming that the mere existence of drag queens, "bull dykes" and "fairies" is any kind of just cause to criminalise all homosexuals is such an obvious crock. But this is in addition to all your other obviously misleading propaganda and misinformation that you churn out that nobody buys into.

It's all such pathetic and obvious nonsense from you aCW, which isn't fooling anyone while it even alienates you from those who might otherwise tend to agree with you.
You must be about the worst advocate for a controversial cause I've ever come across.
After four years (is it?) you are absolutely hopeless at it and a complete parody of what you claim to be.
I still retain some hope for you, that you may yet be a deliberate parody rather than a sad unwitting one.:plain:

Arthur Brain

Jesus Saves Art, if He Saved a sinner like me, heck He could even Save you....

All that you have to do is ask Him.

"Ya gotta get em when they're 15/16 years old otherwise they'll pick yer wallets instead of your ducks". Paraphrasing slightly but Robertson's comments about teenage girls is on record and you have absolutely no problem with it. You're a complete and utter creep.

shagster01

Is this thread still a thing?

I haven't been here in a while, but let me guess how it's been going. . .

aCW is claiming that homosexuals are pedophiles and rapists and are bringing this country, nay, world, to an end, and if you argue against that then you are a homosexualist.

Am I right? Or has the conversation actually gone somewhere after all these years?

lovemeorhateme

Quote:
So you wouldn't recommend something you know nothing about?

How about we applaud those "some [who] say it helped" in their conversion from homosexuality to a normal healthy lifestyle and treat them as we do all other unbelievers and share the gospel with them?

I can see how happy you are for those who successfully went through secular reparative therapy Pete.

bs13690-83559-albums-animated-gifs-pic43460-cartwheel.gif

If they die without Christ, they will still go to hell and it was all in vain. They need Christ first, as without Him they have nothing. What is more important to you; that they come to know Christ or that they attend 'therapy' to 'become straight'?

If it was their goal to overcome homosexual desires and at that particular time in their life they had no desire to seek a spiritual awakening, what business is it of yours?

Are you, someone who claims to be a Christian, telling me that Christians have no business telling others about Christ?

What is more important to you, repentance or 'conversion therapy'?

Wouldn't it be nice if it were up to the parents of children who are struggling with same sex desires and gender identity confusion in states like CA and New Jersey? Unfortunately parental rights have been taken away in those and other states and as I mentioned in a previous post, it may very well become a federal ban.

I think you'll find that when you marry and father children Pete that 12 year old children rarely know what's best for them.

Define "such therapy". If you're going with the lie that Christian Jessen and the LGBTQueer movement is using as a scare tactic, you should read this link that I posted a couple of pages ago.

Cure Me I'm Gay - The Truth About The Latest Anti-ex-gay Pseudo-documentary

http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

I have absolutely no interest in Christian Jessen or his documentary. I haven't seen it and have no desire to see it.

I can only speak of the testimonies I've heard from people who have gone to such therapy. Some claim it helped them, some don't. Now, if those who desperately wish to seek such change but that change eludes them, what does that say about such 'therapy'?

To answer your question: Why would two loving parents send their 12 year old boy to therapy to help him overcome same sex desires?

Maybe they want him to live?

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

I am full aware of the health issues surrounding homosexuality, I don't need to be told what I am already aware of.

The results of the 'therapy' on adults is questionable. The results of the 'therapy' of children even more so. Taking a sexually confused child to such therapy will likely do more harm than good in my opinion.

Yet there are court ordered therapies for alcoholics and drug addicts who don't want to change.

Righteous laws frequently help people who are morally confused find a way to change. Again, death is not an alternative.

Yet if they do not want to change, they will not change. It's as simple as that. I smoke, I want change and I've struggled to change and stop smoking. Even with the desire to overcome, breaking away from this addiction is hard.

But if I did not have this desire, you could send me to a thousand stop smoking classes and give me all of the nicotine replacement therapy you wanted - I would still smoke.

The alternative is death. Which is better, to fail at something and try again until you succeed, or give into immoral thoughts and behaviors?

And deny someone the joy of marital relations and a family? Remember that with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

For some people, that may be the very thing they have to deny. Let me reiterate what the scriptures plainly say on this matter. The Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 7 clearly states that it is better for a man not to marry. It could even be considered a blessing, and believe me right now I see single life a huge blessing!

Now back to that glass of water:

GlassHalfFull_6241928_SMALLER_0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back to your silly little irrelevant games that have no bearing on the subject at hand :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by noguru

That's disgusting. Thanks for that image, now I am going to have to postpone lunch. :)

Whatsamatta nog, can't stomach that which you defend?

I do not know how you do it. Have you been eating well?

I'd be a skeleton if I allowed evil to regulate my appetite.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Really? Of all the people you could choose to share wisdom in regards to Jesus and you choose a red neck famous for selling hunting equipment?

Your LGBTQueer movement HATES Phil Robertson with a passion. They never could relate to someone who has principles and sticks to them.

noguru

Whatsamatta nog, can't stomach that which you defend?

:think:

Hmmm, no. I think you are confused.

I'd be a skeleton if I allowed evil to regulate my appetite.

Then you have now answered your own quandary about me. I'm impressed you can understand yourself at least to some degree. Let's see if you can keep that going and then apply it to other people. And then of you really feel up to it, apply it to this pluralistic society in which we live.

Status
Not open for further replies.