Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who are you projecting/lying about now?

As far as speculating that a good many that have incessantly defended homosexuality and the homosexual agenda in this thread are indeed practicing homosexuals themselves, nothing in the way of projecting Art.

Lying? Paul Cameron, Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and me are all sitting around making up a new gay agenda, kinda like the one we made up back in 1972 but better. (Shhhhhh, don't tell Traci).

Arthur Brain

As far as speculating that a good many that have incessantly defended homosexuality and the homosexual agenda in this thread are indeed practicing homosexuals themselves, nothing in the way of projecting Art.

If by 'incessantly defending' you mean being of the opinion that gay people should be allowed to live without fear of being locked up or shoved into 'reparative' centres then that would actually account for most of the Western population. So once again, you're either projecting your own sexual insecurity or flat out lying and possibly both. Straight guys do not invent bizarre little homosexual trysts about other people aCW. You do so the '?' is once again over your own orientation and yours alone.

Lying? Paul Cameron, Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and me are all sitting around making up a new gay agenda, kinda like the one we made up back in 1972 but better. (Shhhhhh, don't tell Traci).

How ironic that you'd bring up Cameron as he was booted out of the APA for doing precisely that. You've really not got much going on upstairs have you?

:hammer:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As if being sexually confused isn't enough drama in the life of homosexualist Art Brain, he comes back yet again to the WHMBR! thread to create more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If by 'incessantly defending' you mean being of the opinion that gay people should be allowed to live without fear of being locked up or shoved into 'reparative' centres then that would actually account for most of the Western population.

By the way Art, have you looked into reparative therapy, I hear tell it's helped many sexually confused people.

So once again, you're either projecting your own sexual insecurity or flat out lying and possibly both. Straight guys do not invent bizarre little homosexual trysts about other people aCW. You do so the '?' is once again over your own orientation and yours alone.

Can I go with door #1 and #2 Art? (It's no fun projecting if I can't flat out lie at the same time).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How ironic that you'd bring up Cameron as he was booted out of the APA for doing precisely that. You've really not got much going on upstairs have you?

Now when you say APA Art, do you mean Frank "I see nothing wrong having sex with animals as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does" Kameny's American Psychiatric Association

539w.jpg

Homosexuality and Mental Health
by Ryan Sorba

http://ryansorba.blogspot.com/

or did you mean the American Psychological Association which currently has a division solely dedicated to 'research' by proud and unrepentant homosexuals for the purpose of promoting LBGTQueer mental health? (i.e. "...psychology's focal point for research, practice, and education on the lives and realities of LGBT people").

RR-ad-membership_tcm12-163067.jpg

http://www.apadivision44.org/

Arthur Brain

By the way Art, have you looked into reparative therapy, I hear tell it's helped many sexually confused people.

Then perhaps you should avail yourself of such 'help'? Unless you think heterosexuals are confused because of an exclusive attraction to the opposite sex it's anyone's guess as to why you project the way you do. So maybe you should go to one and report back?

Can I go with door #1 and #2 Art? (It's no fun projecting if I can't flat out lie at the same time).

Of course you can. It's what you do as a matter of course anyway.

Now when you say APA Art, do you mean Frank "I see nothing wrong having sex with animals as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does" Kameny's American Psychiatric Association

or did you mean the American Psychological Association which currently has a division solely dedicated to 'research' by proud and unrepentant homosexuals for the purpose of promoting LBGTQueer mental health? (i.e. "...psychology's focal point for research, practice, and education on the lives and realities of LGBT people").

I meant what I said in regards to Cameron who was unveiled as a certified quack and who deliberately falsified research. Refute it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Simple, Arthur. If he can convince himself "everyone else is doing it", then the guilt is easier to bear.

Welcome back to the thread barbarian, and thank you for taking time away from this month's edition of "Let's keep it all in the family" to share your profound wisdom with the followers of this thread.

As I recall, we left off where you said

Can you show us in your Bible where says homosexuality is very, very bad? C'mon. Man up and show us. Or admit you made it up.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4214856&postcount=5408

I can only speculate that you were so busy lovingly gazing at your numerous B. Hussein Obama posters throughout your house that you missed this post as well.

If you, the barbarian and anyone else who seems to think that God for some reason now approves of homosexuality want to learn the truth and nothing but the truth about Holy Scripture when it comes to human sexual relations, I would highly encourage you to watch this 1 hour and 14+ minute video by Professor Robert Gagnon, Ph.D.

Jesus, Scripture, and the Myth of New Knowledge Arguments about Homosexual Unions

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4215040&postcount=5422

I'd tell you to "man up" and respond to Professor Gagnon's video barbarian, but everyone knows that real men aren't sexual anarchists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I meant what I said in regards to Cameron who was unveiled as a certified quack and who deliberately falsified research. Refute it.

I guess it really doesn't matter which APA you were talking about Art (the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association or the pro homosexual American Psychological Association) as they're both inundated with 'scientific researchers' like this lovely lady (lesbians hate it when you call them a lady).

GAY-ChangingW1.jpg

Arthur Brain

I guess it really doesn't matter which APA you were talking about Art (the pro homosexual American Psychiatric Association or the pro homosexual American Psychological Association) as they're both inundated with 'scientific researchers' like this lovely lady (lesbians hate it when you call them a lady).

It doesn't matter no as Cameron's fraud and lies are on record no matter how much you worship his 'findings'. You emulate him pretty well in that regard with your lies and projections just on here. Way to go you...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

It doesn't matter no as Cameron's fraud and lies are on record no matter how much you worship his 'findings'. You emulate him pretty well in that regard with your lies and projections just on here. Way to go you...

"...truth is hate to those who hate truth."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4216335&postcount=5469

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So why do you lie so much then?

:liberals:

Because projecting and lying go hand in hand?

By the way Art: My memory must be slipping, where in this 3 part thread did I lie?

Was it in the first segment in Part 1 entitled "Silencing the Christians" where I showed case after case where people of faith were fired from their jobs, harassed verbally and often times physically for speaking out against homosexuality?

Perhaps it was in the segment in Part 1 where I talked about all of the major homosexual organizations in the US and how in they talk so much about educating children about the LGBT movement (which is strange, because isn't homosexuality supposed to be about "two consenting adults?").

Or maybe it was in the segment where I talked about homosexual culture and things like public exhibitionism (I believe you call them "gay pride parades") and cruising in public parks/restrooms for anonymous sex?

I know, I must have lied in the segment where I talked about what causes homosexual desires and that they can be changed.

Yes Art, there really is a "gay gene" (Paul Cameron and I found it and are hiding it from the world) and those thousands and thousands of people who stated that they have left homosexuality behind are all a bunch of

LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

Whew, I feel so much better now that you've helped me see the errors of my ways Art.

lies%20college%20professor%20tell%20us.jpeg

Oh and Art, I'm...

moving on

(and that aint no lie).

Arthur Brain

Because projecting and lying go hand in hand?

Well with you it does certainly...

By the way Art: My memory must be slipping, where in this 3 part thread did I lie?

Since 2012 or whenever this poxy blog originated?

Was it in the first segment in Part 1 entitled "Silencing the Christians" where I showed case after case where people of faith were fired from their jobs, harassed verbally and often times physically for speaking out against homosexuality?

No, it was pretty much when you invented a whole load of bizarre sleaze up regarding straight posters and incongruous gay trysts et al...

Perhaps it was in the segment in Part 1 where I talked about all of the major homosexual organizations in the US and how in they talk so much about educating children about the LGBT movement (which is strange, because isn't homosexuality supposed to be about "two consenting adults?").

No, pretty much the same as the above, though at part one you were also going on about Ovaltine and mother's basements that's kinda ironic or telling depending...

Or maybe it was in the segment where I talked about homosexual culture and things like public exhibitionism (I believe you call them "gay pride parades") and cruising in public parks/restrooms for anonymous sex?

You seem to know far more about 'cruising' etc than I'd wish to thanks.

I know, I must have lied in the segment where I talked about what causes homosexual desires and that they can be changed.

No, you just project or lie when you accuse other posters of being homosexual for simply having the 'audacity' to take issue with your own 'ideal'. Most people don't do anything like. Most straight men don't invent a whole bunch of gay innuendo either so what's that about?

Yes Art, there really is a "gay gene" (Paul Cameron and I found it and are hiding it from the world) and those thousands and thousands of people who stated that they have left homosexuality behind are all a bunch of

LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

Paul Cameron couldn't even find a legitimate source for his 'findings' and had to lie in order to fabricate his "research" so it's no surprise you'd gloss over that. Not to mention how much drama you're bringing to proceedings here as well. Projection?

Whew, I feel so much better now that you've helped me see the errors of my ways Art.

Hey, get to one of those reparative centres you know so much about...oh, well go anyway and report back as I'm sure they won't be damaging at all...

Oh and Art, I'm...

moving on

(and that aint no lie).

Aw...no fair, you know I hang on your every informed word and most assuredly non obsessive fixation with homosexuality...

alwight

LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!
You mainly lie to yourself aCW imo, your very own "reparative therapy" clearly just isn't working. :nono:
Perhaps unless you constantly make the effort to reject all aspects of homosexuality then you think that God will know that you too have personally failed?

Last edited:

TracerBullet

These guys are all busy making stuff up on thier own. All you do is provide an outlet for the junk they create.

the 1972 gay agenda? do you mean the one that didn't exist prior to being published by the FRC in 1991?

TracerBullet

A

No he means the professional organization that caught Cameron making up research data.

GFR7

aCW:

I've been wanting to ask you something about the Supreme Court and Alabama, but see you are as usual calling me a liar and a fraud. (on Anna's thread)

Why would I want to antagonize the pro-gay posters here and speak with you, and make Mr. R think I'm in need of help, if this were the case? I just don't get your view of me, which is wrong in its facts and insulting in its implications. :nono:

Now I can't even ask you my question, and I really wanted your opinion. :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW:

I've been wanting to ask you something about the Supreme Court and Alabama,...

Addressed when serpentdove brought up the subject a few pages ago :
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4215200&postcount=5427
(and addressed with you as well on numerous occasions where you brought up SSM).

but see you are as usual calling me a liar and a fraud. (on Anna's thread)

No, I'm the only LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! around these here parts. (Regarding you being a fraud: the WHMBR! table of contents tells no lies).

Why would I want to antagonize the pro-gay posters here and speak with you, and make Mr. R think I'm in need of help, if this were the case? I just don't get your view of me, which is wrong in its facts and insulting in its implications. :nono:

I can really tell that "pro gay posters" Art Brain, alwight the atheist and Barbarian the barbarian have it out for you because of your pro decency stance.

Now I can't even ask you my question, and I really wanted your opinion. :(

Darn, there goes my day down the drain.

GFR7

Addressed when serpentdove brought up the subject a few pages ago :
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4215200&postcount=5427
(and addressed with you as well on numerous occasions where you brought up SSM).
It is not just one aspect of the cancer: It is the vehicle for metastasis of the tumor.

If SCOTUS makes SSM legal in all 50 states this June - which all legal experts seem to say the signs indicate - then there will be even more pushing of LGBT in schools, advertising (if gay marriage is legal in all 50 states, Valentine's Day commercials, etc. will follow suit), television, film, media.

So you are not my friend anymore? :think:
Really?

images

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Addressed when serpentdove brought up the subject a few pages ago : ...

It is not just one aspect of the cancer: It is the vehicle for metastasis of the tumor.

If SCOTUS makes SSM legal in all 50 states this June - which all legal experts seem to say the signs indicate - then there will be even more pushing of LGBT in schools, advertising (if gay marriage is legal in all 50 states, Valentine's Day commercials, etc. will follow suit), television, film, media.

And and and those who proudly engage in homosexual behavior will be able to adopt children and take them to public exhibitionist parades (I believe the boyz in Provincetown call them "gay pride parades"); there will be youth organizations that openly accept and recruit 'gay youth'; perverts will be allowed to serve in the military, hold political office, work for major news networks, serve as clergy; there will be tv shows and movies whose main characters are openly homosexual and they'll be shown in a positive light, etc. etc. etc.

Oh wait...those things are already happening.

So you are not my friend anymore? :think:
Really?

I would love nothing more for you to get both spiritual and psychological help so that you can overcome your sexual confusion.

If you take that advice, you'll realize that I'm the best friend that you've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.