Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(Sandy's just mad because she didn't get an award...although

Pfffftttt, not hardly. I don't need no stinkin' award to verify my awesomeness. :)

"The TOLer most ashamed that she voted for the baby murdereing-sodomite loving-Marxist B. Hussein Obama" does have a nice ring to it).

:chuckle: Projection does not an argument make. Cupcake.

alwight

I told him my name 5 times and he still doesn't know it.
Lobster eaters like aCW just don't get it.
Imo they must all be criminalised for the sake of decent non-lobster eating folk, who should not be forced to witness disgusting scenes of these deviants and perverts publically eating lobster, or be taught in our schools that the eating of lobster is somehow normal. :AMR:

GFR7

Imo they must all be criminalised for the sake of decent non-lobster eating folk, who should not be forced to witness disgusting scenes of these deviants and perverts publically eating lobster, or be taught in our schools that the eating of lobster is somehow normal. :AMR:
Sadly, they have Paul's word on it that Leviticus is dead except for the law against homosexuality. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwight
Imo they must all be criminalised for the sake of decent non-lobster eating folk, who should not be forced to witness disgusting scenes of these deviants and perverts publically eating lobster, or be taught in our schools that the eating of lobster is somehow normal.

Sadly, they have Paul's word on it that Leviticus is dead except for the law against homosexuality sexual sins :plain:

Fixed that for ya.

And tell us why God abhors sexual sins GFR7, i.e. adultery, incest, bestiality, and why those laws are a part of His universal moral code (lovemeorhateme aka Pete needs to know).

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwight
Imo they must all be criminalised for the sake of decent non-lobster eating folk, who should not be forced to witness disgusting scenes of these deviants and perverts publically eating lobster, or be taught in our schools that the eating of lobster is somehow normal.

Fixed that for ya.

And tell us why God abhors sexual sins GFR7, i.e. adultery, incest, bestiality, and why those laws are a part of His universal moral code (lovemeorhateme aka Pete needs to know).
I understand the difference between dietary laws and Kantian Universalism. :AMR1:

alwight

Sadly, they have Paul's word on it that Leviticus is dead except for the law against homosexuality. :plain:
Then Paul is just their fig leaf for what is, after all, the evil perversion and abomination of shellfish eating as defined clearly in Leviticus and is therefore, apparently, the literal word of God for both Jew and Gentile.
Perhaps Paul rather indulged in lobster eating himself?
Paul was a lobster-eater! :shocked:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I understand the difference between dietary laws and Kantian Universalism. :AMR1:

I get suspicious when I read phrases like this:

"Moreover, it is the presence of this self-governing reason in each person that Kant thought offered decisive grounds for viewing each as possessed of equal worth and deserving of equal respect."
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/kant-moral/

(I didn't see any mention of God in that article GFR7).

But then we've seen who you get your moral guidelines from...

lovemeorhateme

Why ancient, prehistorical theologies and culture MUST be criminalized!

Homosexuality, eating shellfish, planting a field with alternating crops, having two or more different fabrics in an article of clothing, etc.

Are ALL ABOMINATIONS

They were promulgated by primitive tribes long before the concepts of human rights, democracy, fairness, or respect were the same as they are today.

If you are going to label homosexuality as an "abomination," then at least be biblically consistent about it.

No more going to Red Lobster after church, people.

Yet only one of those is a sin. The ceremonial law was given to the Jews, it doesn't apply to us today. The moral part of the law still very much applies. This includes the ten commandments along with sexual prohibitions against homosexuality, incest and beastiality.

So I'll continue to enjoy my shellfish and pork chops, thanks.

Christian Liberty

OK, I eat lobster sometimes and I like it. Would you really try to deny that locking me in a cell with aCW would be cruel and unusual punishment?;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikido7

Homosexuality, eating shellfish, planting a field with alternating crops, having two or more different fabrics in an article of clothing, etc.

Are ALL ABOMINATIONS

They were promulgated by primitive tribes long before the concepts of human rights, democracy, fairness, or respect were the same as they are today.

If you are going to label homosexuality as an "abomination," then at least be biblically consistent about it.

Yet only one of those is a sin. The ceremonial law was given to the Jews, it doesn't apply to us today. The moral part of the law still very much applies. This includes the ten commandments along with sexual prohibitions against homosexuality, incest and beastiality.

Good post Pete, especially the part I put in bold. Now you know (through your own words) why righteous God-fearing societies have always criminalized sexual sins (as seen throughout this 3 part thread, when sexual sins are decriminalized, they play havoc on society).

Isn't God's Word an amazing thing?

Christian Liberty

I get suspicious when I read phrases like this:

"Moreover, it is the presence of this self-governing reason in each person that Kant thought offered decisive grounds for viewing each as possessed of equal worth and deserving of equal respect."
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/kant-moral/

(I didn't see any mention of God in that article GFR7).

But then we've seen who you get your moral guidelines from...

IIRC all "Kantian Universalism" means is that morals are applying across the board.

lovemeorhateme

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikido7

Are ALL ABOMINATIONS

Good post Pete, especially the part I put in bold. Now you know (through your own words) why righteous God-fearing societies have always criminalized sexual sins (as seen throughout this 3 part thread, when sexual sins are decriminalized, they play havoc on society).

Maybe I should clarify that what I just said does not mean I believe that Biblical law should be the law of the land. I do not support theocracy. God's law and man's law are very different. Homosexuality is a sin against God, not a sin against one's fellow man.

God's word is amazing. It's just a shame you ignore chunks of it, something which is obvious from the way you speak to others.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Maybe I should clarify that what I just said does not mean I believe that Biblical law should be the law of the land. I do not support theocracy.

Nor do I support theocracy, as there is no such thing as a Christian theocracy (you can't force someone to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior).

God's law and man's law are very different. Homosexuality is a sin against God, not a sin against one's fellow man.

We've seen what happens when man legislates his own laws and ignores God's (Christians are fired from their jobs for standing up for His Word; children are indoctrinated to believe that homosexuality is normal; people freely engage in a disease ridden behavior that often causes early death, etc. etc. etc.)

God's word is amazing. It's just a shame you ignore chunks of it, something which is obvious from the way you speak to others.

You should get one of those Bible's Pete that has Romans 13:4 and other verses that show what the role of government is (i.e. to do good as seen through the eyes of God).

Since we're on the topic of government Pete:

What is government's role in a righteous society? (i.e. a society that God approves of).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If by "government" you mean the State, its role should be to die and stay dead.

Death is a huge part of your cult isn't it Jr.?

Be it recreational drug legalization:
drug-addict-overdose.jpg

Homosexuality:
therese-frare-david-kirby.jpg

or abortion:
B6XblokCEAANebH.jpg

The only thing that you barbarians know is death.

TracerBullet

Ceremonial law and moral law? I must have missed where the bible said that the law has sub-categories. Can you give me the chapter and verse where God says there is a division in the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.