Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
What can you say about the next homosexualist other than "He tries SO hard!" to make himself look like a moderate (or even a conservative), yet his posts throughout Part 3's thread reveal the truth about him. While I have the utmost sympathy for him because he was victimized as a child (as seen in Part 3's most important post), I can't help but mock him because he's tried every angle that there is showing why homosexuality shouldn't be recriminalized (his latest ploy is that homosexuality should be recriminalized, but that it's not practical).
Did you know that homosexuality was on the criminal statutes in about every state in the 1940s and 50s, yet that did not stop cities like St. Louis, New Orleans, New York, and Provincetown from having thriving homosexual communities? Read about the life of Tennessee Williams and you will come to know that if you re-criminalize, you will set the clock back to this era, which was what was going on in the world which led to the APA decriminalizing homosexuality. You will simply be re-booting the natural trajectory of history. :think:

This years "He tries SO hard!" award goes to GFR7, shown here in one of his earlier posts where he talks about the homosexual agenda being a passing fad like the disco era and if recriminalized, there would be "door to door searches" (a typical scaremongering tactic) :
Actually, homosexuality going out of fashion is a more realistic goal. :think: Here's hoping......

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3969394&postcount=655

And now...

1. Since GFR7 started posting, the following homosexualist rarely shows his face on TOL anymore...hmmmm, it must be a coincidence (he'll stop by the thread on occasion to see if I said anything that could be construed as a policy violation, hoping that the truth about this disease ridden behavior and the jack booted thug-child molesting agenda that goes with it can be suppressed).
I never knew Wiz until you pointed this out. He seems nice, and we've had a bit of back and forth.....

Anyway, THANK YOU for the award! :BRAVO:

images

Arthur Brain

And now onto the top 5 homosexualists and some of their posts from 2014.

5. He's a two time awardee in previous years: The first year for adamantly comparing cigarette smoking with homosexuality (he shut up when I told him that those who engage in homosexual behavior disproportionately smoke) and last year for his indoctrination of children:

Hmm, I don't recall 'shutting up' as you put it and nor do I indoctrinate kids. Strike...

The "Honey, we need to screen our babysitter better" award goes to Art Brain (you've all come to know and looooathe him as "Auntie Art"), who when asked what he would say if two children (who he was scheduled to baby sit on New Year's Eve) who asked him about homosexual relationships, responded with:

Well, if by "you've" you mean you then I can live with your loathing without any bother, else I suppose I could give them 'chick tracts' in future...:plain:

He's a drama queen to the bone and a denier of truth, be it about reparative therapy for sexually confused children, the fact that Adolf Hitler and his barbaric SS were homosexuals, or as seen here, denying that homosexuality is a disease ridden, child molesting 'deathstyle':

Hmm, the actual truth here is that you don't even know what happens in these 'reparative therapy' centres and unless you've gotten around to providing some actual evidence - and not some demented book and "facts" from non historians/academics - then I'll stick with the actual established history on the matter from those qualified with the appropriate credentials. :)

This years "Queen of Denial" award goes to Art Brain:

Yay!

bliss.gif

Anyhoooo...results are in for the following to keep in the spirit of proceedings:

Biggest forum crank.
Most gay obsessed.
Biggest whacked out loony tunes bat crazy loop the loop rock brained dingbat.

I must say I was rather surprised you didn't win all of the above outright but I'm afraid you have to share the last award with Serpentdove...but well done anyway.

:BRAVO:

lovemeorhateme

Since Art can't defend the decriminalization of homosexuality and the jack booted thug agenda that goes with it he does what he does best:

drama.

(Why watch soap operas on tv when you can come to the WHMBR! thread to see the queen of drama queens perform?).

When you have the audacity to call someone else a drama queen, the irony really is laughable. I see you haven't changed at all. Shame.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you have the audacity to call someone else a drama queen, the irony really is laughable. I see you haven't changed at all. Shame.

I see that you haven't changed a bit either Pete.

Tell us again why a disease ridden behavior that causes early death and has an agenda that amongst other things punishes Christians for standing up for God's Word should remain decriminalized?

Atlanta Fire Chief: I was fired because of my Christian faith

Jan. 7, 2015

Kelvin Cochran was five-years-old when he realized that he wanted to be a firefighter.

“My family was very, very poor,” Cochran told me. “We were living in a shotgun house in an alley – three big brothers, two little sisters.”

One Sunday afternoon the Cochran children heard a fire truck stop across from their neighbor’s home. Miss Maddie’s house was one fire.

That’s the day that God convicted me in my heart that I wanted to be a firefighter when I grew up,” Cochran said. “All I thought about growing up in Shreveport was not being poor and being a firefighter.”

And God granted Kelvin Cochran the desires of his heart. The little boy in the shotgun shack grew up to become the fire chief of Shreveport. He was named the Atlanta fire chief in 2008 – a position he served until 2009 when was called to serve in the Obama Administration as a fire administrator. In 2010 he returned to Atlanta where he was unanimously confirmed to once again be the city’s fire chief.

But now Chief Cochran’s storied career is up in smoke – all because of a book he wrote for a men’s Bible study group at his Baptist church.

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed announced Tuesday that Cochran had been fired. The announcement came on the same day Cochran was supposed to return to work following a 30-day suspension...

Cochran had been suspended in November because of a passage he wrote about homosexuality in a book titled, “Who Told You That You Were Naked?” The book’s theme is about biblical morality...

So what in the world did Cochran write that was so offensive to the mayor and the LGBT community?

According to the GA Voice, a publication that covers the LGBT community, there were two items that caused concern:

“Uncleanness – whatever is opposite of purity; including sodomy, homosexuality, lesbianism, pederasty, bestiality, all other forms of sexual perversion.”

“Naked men refuse to give in, so they pursue sexual fulfillment through multiple partners, with the opposite sex, the same sex, and sex outside of marriage and many other vile, vulgar and inappropriate ways which defile their body – temple and dishonor God.”

Cochran said he referenced homosexuality on less than a half a page in the 160-page book...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/01/07/atlanta-fire-chief-was-fired-because-my-christian-faith/

660-Kelvin-Cochran-Fox.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why ancient, prehistorical theologies and culture MUST be criminalized!

Homosexuality, eating shellfish, planting a field with alternating crops, having two or more different fabrics in an article of clothing, etc.

Are ALL ABOMINATIONS

They were promulgated by primitive tribes long before the concepts of human rights, democracy, fairness, or respect were the same as they are today.

If you are going to label homosexuality as an "abomination," then at least be biblically consistent about it.

No more going to Red Lobster after church, people.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Homosexuality, eating shellfish, planting a field with alternating crops, having two or more different fabrics in an article of clothing, etc.

Are ALL ABOMINATIONS

They were promulgated by primitive tribes long before the concepts of human rights, democracy, fairness, or respect were the same as they are today.

If you are going to label homosexuality as an "abomination," then at least be biblically consistent about it.

No more going to Red Lobster after church, people.

I love eating lobster, should I be concerned about contracting AIDS?

(TOL's muzzie apologist is flying his rainbow colors once again).

alwight

Perhaps you should be more concerned for your mortal soul aCW?:think:

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat: whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Leviticus 11:9-12 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Perhaps you should be more concerned for your mortal soul aCW?:think:
Deuteronomy 14:9-10 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat: whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Leviticus 11:9-12 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

(Did I mention that the Bible in the hands of an atheist can be a very dangerous thing?)

Makes me glad that I'm not a Jew.

VVrejX2KDTlLQU-640m.jpg

Where are my manners Al? I forgot to mention your award:

The award for the guy who has lived almost 20 years longer than the average life expectancy...

alwight

(Did I mention that the Bible in the hands of an atheist can be a very dangerous thing?)

Makes me glad that I'm not a Jew.
Ah yes the usual equivocation and doctrinal spin because hypocritical Christian fundies rather prefer that lobster not be excluded from their menu.

Where are my manners Al? I forgot to mention your award:

The award for the guy who has lived almost 20 years longer than the average life expectancy...
When we meet in hell aCW and you are there for eating lobster I'll try not to laugh too much. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When we meet in hell aCW and you are there for eating lobster I'll try not to laugh too much. :chuckle:

I'm more concerned about the carrots that I planted in the same field (garden) as tomatoes this past summer Al.

lovemeorhateme

Tell us again why a disease ridden behavior that causes early death and has an agenda that amongst other things punishes Christians for standing up for God's Word should remain decriminalized?

The last thing I would want to do is change to become bitter and angry like you.

I've been over this many times before. If we start criminalising sin, where does it end? Should we put all liars, fornicators, adulterers, drunkards, gossips, backbiters etc. in prison? Homosexuality is a sin, but I don't believe that it should be considered a crime.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You will not be eating anything if you don't believe in God through Jesus.

You will simply perish, gone. You will not exist anywhere.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The last thing I would want to do is change to become bitter and angry like you.

Righteous laws (righteous as seen through the eyes of God) are an act of love. We've seen what a decade of unrighteous laws have brought (Christians being fired from their jobs, children being indoctrinated by moral degenerates, etc. etc. etc).

I've been over this many times before. If we start criminalising sin, where does it end? Should we put all liars, fornicators, adulterers, drunkards, gossips, backbiters etc. in prison? Homosexuality is a sin, but I don't believe that it should be considered a crime.

"Backbiters"? (I don't want to know). You do have a point there Pete. There are many current laws that are based on sinful behavior: murder, rape, robbery, theft, etc., should they removed from the legislative books as well?

Wait: There is no "consent" given in those criminals acts are there Pete?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey aCW,

Why do you know just about everyone's name who are in your threads?

Do they give you personal information to you including their real names?

just curios.

Status
Not open for further replies.