Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

If the conservatives had their was they would recriminalize homosexuality and incarcerate offenders.

They would also have the Supreme Court crimminalize abortion and jail young women for breaking the law.

Given that America has 4% of the world's population, but 25% of its prison population, the US should be the safest, most law-abiding nation on the planet.

Other than doubling or tripling the current prison population, conservatives have nothing positive to contribute to these issues.

SignunCrucis

If the conservatives had their was they would recriminalize homosexuality and incarcerate offenders.

They would also have the Supreme Court crimminalize abortion and jail young women for breaking the law.

Given that America has 4% of the world's population, but 25% of its prison population, the US should be the safest, most law-abiding nation on the planet.

Other than doubling or tripling the current prison population, conservatives have nothing positive to contribute to these issues.

Given that more than 1500 species of animal engage in same-sex sexual activities, the gaols will be very full.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(The sodomite movement should do a better job of 'judge shopping').

Yet the entire body is still engulfed with a deadly cancer.

Obviously you think that the issue of sodomite 'marriage' should be left to the respective states. Should that be done with abortion, incestuous relationships, man/boy 'love' and bestiality too?

So man's sinful nature and the evil agendas that go with it will just "die out" once these issues are left for the respective states to decide?

If sinful behavior eventually "dies out", why do we continue to have laws against such things as rape, robbery and murder? Shouldn't the "hot air balloon" have lost it's helium centuries ago?

So evil/immoral behavior needs a "circus atmosphere to survive" (and here I thought immoral laws and cultural mores' were the reason the homosexual movement thrives).
You're missing the point.

What we need is for the sleight of hand that gay marriage is , and for the whole gay agenda, to stop being celebrated and pushed through the courts, media, entertainment, and through materials in the schools. This is where we now stand, and what we need.

Homosexuality was illegal and on the criminal statutes in the 1930s and '40s and yet there were gay bars and gay communities all across the US. The difference is, is was not being held up as an ideal and competing good.

Even if some people believe there are committed gay couples who love each other and who deserve legal protections , this doesn't mean gay marriage and the rainbow agenda are not a step way too far.

Things like meth amphetamine, heroin, and prostitution are illegal and yet millions are destroying their lives with these - this is a different matter. What we are fighting is a highly organized and massively funded agenda.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a few words from a left-wing scaremonger:

As mentioned many times before throughout this 3 part thread, therapy would be given to the children who were tricked into believing that they were born with homosexual desires. Incarceration and in some cases execution would be given to the leaders of the homosexual movement, people who promoted an evil agenda that caused the death of many a human being and destruction of a once godly society.

Thanks for showing that the abortion and homosexual movements are one.

That being said: In US history, women have never been incarcerated for having an abortion, and they wouldn't when we return to a nation that legislates righteous laws. Legislators and so-called "doctors" that have caused the death of millions of unborn babies is another story.

Cultural mores' would change along with the laws (we'd return to being a society with strong traditional values), and other than incarcerating wicked people like you, the prison population would decrease.

Given that more than 1500 species of animal engage in same-sex sexual activities, the gaols will be very full.

Your ignorance on this subject never ceases to amaze me Sig. Refer to the table of contents (Part 2 I believe) on the subject of homosexuality amongst animals.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Obviously you think that the issue of sodomite 'marriage' should be left to the respective states. Should that be done with abortion, incestuous relationships, man/boy 'love' and bestiality too?

So man's sinful nature and the evil agendas that go with it will just "die out" once these issues are left for the respective states to decide?

If sinful behavior eventually "dies out", why do we continue to have laws against such things as rape, robbery and murder? Shouldn't the "hot air balloon" have lost it's helium centuries ago?

So evil/immoral behavior needs a "circus atmosphere to survive" (and here I thought immoral laws and cultural mores' were the reason the homosexual movement thrives).

You're missing the point.

Have I mentioned that I love it when you're honest and fly your rainbow colors in posts like this?

Let me give this post some "color".

0.jpg

What we need is for the sleight of hand that gay marriage is , and for the whole gay agenda, to stop being celebrated and pushed through the courts, media, entertainment, and through materials in the schools. This is where we now stand, and what we need.

History has shown that righteous laws and a change in cultural mores' stop evil agendas dead in their tracks. The homosexual agenda is no different.

Homosexuality was illegal and on the criminal statutes in the 1930s and '40s and yet there were gay bars and gay communities all across the US. The difference is, is was not being held up as an ideal and competing good.

The few bars that catered to homosexuals were constantly being closed down due to violations of moral turpitude. After decriminalization, as shown in this link, 'gay' bars flourished.

http://nymag.com/nightlife/features/gay-bar-history-2013-1/

Even if some people believe there are committed gay couples who love each other and who deserve legal protections , this doesn't mean gay marriage and the rainbow agenda are not a step way too far.

What kind of "legal protections" should these people who engage in a deviant behavior be afforded GFR7?

Things like meth amphetamine, heroin, and prostitution are illegal and yet millions are destroying their lives with these - this is a different matter. What we are fighting is a highly organized and massively funded agenda.

As shown throughout this 3 part thread, drugs and prostitution/promiscuity run rampant amongst homosexuals. A return to righteous laws will help those that engage in not only deviant sexual behavior, but the destructive behaviors that frequently go along with homosexuality.

GFR7

What kind of "legal protections" should these people who engage in a deviant behavior be afforded GFR7?
1. Search me :idunno: Ask those who advocate for them.

2. :AMR1: I hardly think a rainbow flag is appropriate for someone who wishes to reverse their agenda. :think:

So tell me, when and how is this recriminalization going to take place?

How soon? And how will the millions nationally and globally who now celebrate same sex couples be over-ridden?

:think: I'm really curious......

Thunder's Muse

I'm wide awake and bored but thought I'd pop by to say I admire how long you have stood your ground on this subject, aCW :)

I'll shut up now....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Search me :idunno: Ask those who advocate for them.

But you just said:

Quote: Originally posted by GFR7
Even if some people believe there are committed gay couples who love each other and who deserve legal protections...

Are you not one of those "some people"?

I hardly think a rainbow flag is appropriate for someone who wishes to reverse their agenda. :think:

What is your "reversal plan" of the day GFR7?

So tell me, when and how is this recriminalization going to take place?

How soon? And how will the millions nationally and globally who now celebrate same sex couples be over-ridden?

:think: I'm really curious......

As shown, it took the sexual anarchist movement decades to get where it is today, the legalization of homosexual being the last nail in the proverbial coffin.

A return to righteous laws and cultural mores' won't happen over night, but with God's help, it can be done.

Now don't you have a HRC or GLAAD meeting that you need to attend GFR7?

HRC-logo.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm wide awake and bored but thought I'd pop by to say I admire how long you have stood your ground on this subject, aCW :)

I'll shut up now....

I'll be reviewing part 1 and part 2 in the upcoming months and will ask those who previously posted their thoughts on the subject what their stance is now (knowing what they do now and didn't before about homosexual behavior and the 'gay agenda').

Be prepared young lady, as you're on "the list".

:)

Thunder's Muse

I'll be reviewing part 1 and part 2 in the upcoming months and will ask those who previously posted their thoughts on the subject what their stance is now (knowing what they do now and didn't before about homosexual behavior and the 'gay agenda').

Be prepared young lady, as you're on "the list".

:)

Ah, sounds interesting :)

GFR7

Quote:

But you just said:

Quote: Originally posted by GFR7
Even if some people believe there are committed gay couples who love each other and who deserve legal protections...

Are you not one of those "some people"?

What is your "reversal plan" of the day GFR7?

As shown, it took the sexual anarchist movement decades to get where it is today, the legalization of homosexual being the last nail in the proverbial coffin.

A return to righteous laws and cultural mores' won't happen over night, but with God's help, it can be done.

Now don't you have a HRC or GLAAD meeting that you need to attend GFR7?

HRC-logo.gif

IF I was one of "those people" I would have said, "Even those of us who believe"...

...and NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY MEETINGS TO GO TO,
I am sitting here with my laptop in my underwear, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

tumblr_inline_naqmspscj31qlo0sb.gif

Thunder's Muse

IF I was one of "those people" I would have said, "Even those of us who believe"...

...and NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY MEETINGS TO GO TO,
I am sitting here with my laptop in my underwear, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

tumblr_inline_naqmspscj31qlo0sb.gif

Breathe...he wants to make you angry....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Breathe...he wants to make you angry....

I want him to accept the truth (those who don't accept the truth frequently get angry, as seen in the numerous rampages that GFR7 has gone on).

GFR7 uses the term "gay people" frequently. There is no such thing as "gay people", as God's creation are not born with perverted desires. There are those that proudly engage in homosexual behavior (which was shown in Part 2 is caused by factors outside of the womb), and when allowed to do so without righteous laws to restrain them, create evil agendas to promote their lifestyle.

That's what this 3 part thread is all about.

Thunder's Muse

I want him to accept the truth (those who don't accept the truth frequently get angry, as seen in the numerous rampages that GFR7 has gone on).

GFR7 uses the term "gay people" frequently. There is no such thing as "gay people", as God's creation are not born with perverted desires. There are those that proudly engage in homosexual behavior, and when allowed to do so without righteous laws to restrain them, create evil agendas to promote their lifestyle.

That's what this 3 part thread is all about.

Be honest, you like it just a little bit when you successfully push the right buttons.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Be honest, you like it just a little bit when you successfully push the right buttons.

Like it? I love it when proud and unrepentant homosexualists lose their cool.

Read Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God" article that I posted a few pages back. While I want pagans and atheists to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, there is nothing that says that I have to be nice to those who promote evil.

Thunder's Muse

Like it? I love it when proud and unrepentant homosexualists lose their cool.

Read Bob Enyart's "Nicer than God" article that I posted a few pages back. While I want pagans and atheists to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, there is nothing that says that I have to be nice to those who promote evil.

I get that. You do what you feel is right.

I like to stay calm and remind people they have more control over their reactions than they think they do.

SignunCrucis

aCW -

I believe in a maximally great God.

That means He is maximally powerful. If God is not doing anything about homosexuality when He has the power to, it is part of His plan.

I don't have the hubris to assume that I know more than Him.

I wonder why you do.

It's it that you think God isn't maximally great?

Or do you think that you are better than God?

Status
Not open for further replies.