Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

In any case, I was making a hyperbolic point:

Better to keep postmodernism than to have fascist nuts take over.
So that is my DISCLAIMER.
OK?

Forget TYN. I was wrong about them.

I should not have even brought them up, as I didn't really grasp the full movement.
Drop it. I hate fascism.
I said:
I don't believe recriminalization can happen in a postmodern liberal democracy.
And that only vile extremism could make it so.

As usual, you cannot grasp the nuance of what I'm saying, and jump to big, brassy and glitzy conclusions
and begin your mega-posting.

So drop it, you're giving me a headache.

smash_fascism.gif

images

UAFlogo.jpg

images

ALL FASCIST NEONAZI GROUPS
no-hate.1383809924.gif

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All of your ideas are based on the 1960s and 70s--you seem out of touch with 21st century groups and thinking.

Nice try fuhrer. My "ideas" come from The Holy Bible and 2,000 years of Judeo-Christian legislation and cultural mores'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't say it was GOOD that only fascist groups would allow for recriminalization : I said that's the way it is. And you can't prove me wrong because of it.

I've been looking over the mission statement for the group that you worship and I don't see where they mention recriminalizing homosexuality, in fact they don't even mention that homosexuality is a behavior that can be changed by accepting Jesus Christ into one's life.

We’re not a threat to the students who are homosexuals, minorities, and atheists; we’re an alternative for them to consider. Homosexuals don’t spontaneously emerge from gay test tubes. They have faith traditions, extended families, and communities that they belong to in addition to experiencing sexual attraction to people of the same gender...
http://www.tradyouth.org/about/

Last edited:

GFR7

I've been looking over the mission statement for the group that you worship and I don't see where they mention recriminalizing homosexuality, in fact they don't even mention that homosexuality is a behavior that can be changed by accepting Jesus Christ into one's life.

We’re not a threat to the students who are homosexuals, minorities, and atheists; we’re an alternative for them to consider. Homosexuals don’t spontaneously emerge from gay test tubes. They have faith traditions, extended families, and communities that they belong to in addition to experiencing sexual attraction to people of the same gender...

My final disclaimer: :madmad:

1. I said the things you copy paste seem to rely on a lot of 1960s-70s data; not your Judeo-Christian maxims.

2. I was too quick to speak enthusiastically about TYN, not having researched them fully. All I knew of them was: a. They were fighting against same sex marriage b. They were fighting against postmodern liberal ideology. That is all. Forget them:

JUST SAY NO TO TRADITIONAL YOUTH NETWORK:

anti_nazism_by_blackisalovelycolor-d4q9m7e.png

GFR7

That is a well-stated, very UN-fascist statement, and they were as I said fighting for Traditional Marriage.
Stop nit-picking, Kentucky. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Had anyone else noticed that when WizardofOz logged off today (after starting a thread pretending to be a moderate conservative), GFR7 logged on? (within seconds).

Has anyone else noticed that when GFR7 is logged on (which is about 18 hours a day), WizardofOz is nowhere to be found?

Must be one of them thar coincidences.

Back later with what to expect from this thread in the upcoming future.

GFR7

JUST SAY NO TO NAZISM , BIGOTRY,
HOMOPHOBIA OF
GOLDEN DAWN,
TYN, AND
DAILY STORMER:

anti-nazi.gif

just say no
just say no
just say no
just say no

tumblr_mo2t3fXOi21so75ero1_250.gif

GFR7

Had anyone else noticed that when WizardofOz logged off today (after starting a thread pretending to be a moderate conservative), GFR7 logged on? (within seconds).

Has anyone else noticed that when GFR7 is logged on (which is about 18 hours a day), WizardofOz is nowhere to be found?

Must be one of them thar coincidences.

Back later with what to expect from this thread in the upcoming future.
PARANOID, PARANOID, PARANOID. I don't do sock puppetry, and we are two separate persons.

Try Zyprexa or Seroquel XR for your delusions. :loser:

GFR7

As said, I only have my gfr7 account. No others. I don't like sock puppetry.

But 18 hours? :jawdrop: That is worse than I thought. How do I find time to make a living? :think:

images

images

images.jpeg

tumblr_mzlhbsmSxV1snsi58o1_1280.png

antifa-fist-2-1024x741.jpg

Last edited:

GFR7

Don't you ever read your AFTAH newsletter? :think:

AFTAH Calls for ‘Civil Disobedience on a Massive Scale’ in Response
to SCOTUS Ruling Imposing Homosexual ‘Marriage’ by Default in Five More States

http://americansfortruth.com/2014/1...xual-marriage-by-default-in-five-more-states/

Statement by AFTAH President Peter LaBarbera:

"We are witnessing a “gradual Roe v. Wade” by which unelected judges impose homosexual ‘marriage’ on the nation. Hubris rules the day as millions of Americans’ votes defending actual marriage (one man, one woman) are negated by one court ruling after another. Each decision bastardizes America’s noble quest for racial justice by invoking “equality” for unions based on disordered sexual behavior that can never be “equal” to God-ordained sex within marriage. Now the nation’s highest court is content to let the ongoing disenfranchisement become law.

Yesterday’s action by the Supreme Court only solidifies the idea that the powerful elites who dominate politics, media and culture do not care what the people think, expressed through the ballot box or their elected state legislators. And if “We the People’s” votes do not count, then We live not in freedom but under tyranny.

The notion that nine men and women in black robes know more about what constitutes marriage than 76 percent of Oklahoma’s voters is insulting and preposterous. Now is the time for civil disobedience on a massive scale: we hope that statesmen and citizens alike–in Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Indiana, Utah and Virginia—indeed, any state where the people’s will has been robbed by elitist judges—will reassert their state sovereignty against escalating judicial supremacy." . . .

Last edited:

Nazaroo

You don't understand something:

It is not my fault that America has moved into a phase wherein the concept of "righteous laws" is now at odds with liberal postmodernism. You know it well, and don't pretend that that is not the reason things have gone this far.

I didn't say it was GOOD that only fascist groups would allow for recriminalization : I said that's the way it is. And you can't prove me wrong because of it.

You also seem to believe that ideas have magical powers:

If I do a thesis on someone, then I become identical to that person, holding all of their beliefs.
If I bounce an idea about TYN waging a war on postmodernism , I suddenly become responsible for the whole movement.

So now in your mind I am a limp-wristed liberal faggot who also is part of the right wing Nazi global movement? I have never, ever heard of gays as right wing Nazis who hate "faggots". Andrew Anglin despises homosexuals- that is part of his extremism - This is not 1974, but 2014.All of your ideas are based on the 1960s and 70s--you seem out of touch with 21st century groups and thinking. :think: If anything, I would choose liberalism if the choice was between that and facism.

I HATE FASCISM:

images

^ What you wrote.

What aCW hears:

.... things have gone this far.
because of it. ...I....
have magical powers:

If I do a thesis on someone, then I become identical to that person, holding all of their beliefs.... I ... become responsible for the whole movement.

...I am a limp-wristed liberal faggot - This is not 1974, but 1984.

... If anything, I would choose liberalism ...

dictionary-for-dogs-L-k2UrwA.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome back to the thread Nazaroo. Do you have anything to say about the American Nazi Movement and it's strong tie to homosexuality, or are you going to go off on one of your "If a dog mounts your leg, the Bible says that you must kill it!" rants?

9-4.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A quick question for GFR7:

Do you think that because you're afflicted with Aspergers Syndrome/Bipolar Disorder may be the reason that you were sexually abused as a child?

I was a victim of childhood sexual abuse...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4020383&postcount=9

•Pedophiles often seek children who are vulnerable such as children isolated from their peers, shy, disabled or those from troubled homes and disadvantages families.
http://www.understanding-child-abuse.com/how-to-spot-a-pedophile.html

GFR7

aCW:

FYI:

First of all, I do not suffer from clinical Asperger/Bipolar, but my son does, and it is no laughing matter.

Second, you are taking a snatch of conversation from a thread in which you took no part. It was a debate with women who told me as a male I could have no idea of being a sexual victim, and since they were talking about their own victimization, and since Sammy had told of his own abuse by a woman at age 12, I decided to bring up my own to make a point. In my own case, "childhood" may be a stretch as I was past 12. The offender was a woman. But I certainly would not have posted anything about it here, as it is out of context.

I find it disturbing that you would trawl through threads in which you had no interest and of which you never partook, and then copy/paste something very out of context. I was trying to downplay women's victimization by pointing out that they do not have a monopoly on victimhood. I was not trying to get sympathy for myself, and such info has nothing to do with any other threads here, especially not this one. If you are trying to humiliate and fluster me, it really is not working as you are the one who looks bad here, not myself.

I find your behavior in this area and others (checking to see how many hours I am logged in; trying to figure out if I am other posters ) to be disturbingly cyber-stalkerish and obsessive. (Not to mention very petty, unChristian, and unseemly). And yes, Zyprexa might help dampen this down! :loser: :D

BUH BYE!

tumblr_inline_n5xp27EoJr1qbygev.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yours is quite serious, and many attest to it's severity.
Please stop cyber-stalking me, it is creeping me out. :e4e:
Gianfranco

When I said that I will continue this thread for many years to come, I misspoke.

It probably won't be long before this topic will be considered a "hate crime" here in the US (like it is now in Canada and European countries) and people like me will be institutionalized (jailed or placed in a mental institution) for sharing God's Word with people like you who have suffered severely because of homosexuality.

Homosexuality was considered a mental illness for a very good reason GFR7, and you're proof that it should still be considered that.

hate_crime.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've temporarily closed the thread for the day because I've been away from the internet and just couldn't bear for the readers to be subjected to yet another one of GFR7's infamous 'meltdowns'.

Back later with an updated table of contents & what to expect from this thread in the upcoming future.

Status
Not open for further replies.