ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

God's Truth

O, but I see you, little girl. I see clear through you.

Irrespective of your irrational rationale, I hope someone got challenged in their thinking, perhaps just a little, who might want a little more re this subject and wishes to discuss.

Are you claiming to be the bad that God can cause good to come from?

Just listen to yourself. You cannot stop slandering.

God's Truth

CR asks you a question I would be interested in seeing your answer. Instead, you ask him a different question that has NOTHING to do with his request. Why not answer his question before demanding that he answers yours? Evasive and dishonest have become your trade mark.

You are lying.

I asked the question first, and CR merely evaded to answering with a question.

God's Truth

Where is Mystic? Where is CrossReference?

Why will they not answer my question?

What is the condition of their heart?

Can they humble themselves and admit they made a mistake, or will CR continue to insult me, and Mystic merely stay away?

Does anyone want to acknowledge the Truth?

Tell me, would Jesus have remained in His Father's love if he did not obey?

How about you hard hearted jsjohnnt? Would you like to answer the question, or would you rather continue to insult me?

jsjohnnt

You are lying.

I asked the question first, and CR merely evaded to answering with a question.
It is your dishonesty that is the question, here. I don't care who asked who first. All I know is that CR asked you a question, a rather uninvolved question that should have been easy to answer, and what did you do? You avoided his question and asked him something that had nothing to do with anything. Just answer the question without regard as to who asked who, first. You never answered by my question about your gk sources. It is something you do.

Your comment to me: "How about you hard hearted jsjohnnt? Would you like to answer the question, or would you rather continue to insult me?" The question for which you demand an answer, was this, "Would Jesus have remained in God's love if he did not obey God, His Father?"

Such a silly question, and proves nothing. The fact of the matter is this: Jesus as Son of God/Son of Man, is not our example for sinless activity, He is the solution for our sinful activity. He was sinless as to the Law AND and his very nature, as a human. To be sure, he had the capacity for sin at any level, but was perfect in every way.

For me, the fact that he was perfect AND human, destroys my claim, when I sin or am convicted of my sinful nature ---- when I say, "I am only human" as an excuse. He was "only human" as Son of Man, and did not sin, and in that fact, I am condemned. On the Cross/Resurrection, he solved that problem.

At any rate, to ask your (extremely) rhetorical question is an insult to the Christ of God. To reduce His life to something that is on a par with your existence, is heresy, and in your question, that is exactly what I see you doing. He was human, but he was and is God, as well, and that is what makes your question, so misguided.

Last edited:

God's Truth

It is your dishonesty that is the question, here. I don't care who asked who first. All I know is that CR ask you a question, a rather uninvolved question that should have been easy to answer, and what did you do, you avoid his question and asked him something that had nothing to do with anything. Just answer the question without regard as to who asked who, first. You never answered by my question about your gk sounces. It is something you do.

Go away slanderer and twister of the truth.

God's Truth

All you now a days tongue speakers need to learn to control your tongues, for your tongues are revealing what is in your hearts, and it is not good.

Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

God's Truth

Those who are looking for the answer to the question I asked, I will tell you what Jesus says.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

As you can see, Jesus remained in His Father's love because he obeyed what his Father said.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Those who are looking for the answer to the question I asked, I will tell you what Jesus says.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

As you can see, Jesus remained in His Father's love because he obeyed what his Father said.

All elects obey.

Cross Reference

Here it is again, GT!

I wrote this:

And David was a man after God's own heart. hhmmm?? I wonder how that could be??
I will tell you how!

And here is your reply:

David is a man after God's own heart because, "...he will do everything I want him to do.'

How do you do that? That is gross dishonesty!! And to live your life doing that speaks of something else.

Oh how I love the Word of God.

I don't believe that. I can't believe that.

God's Truth

Here it is again, GT!

I wrote this:

And David was a man after God's own heart. hhmmm?? I wonder how that could be??
I will tell you how!

And here is your reply:

How do you do that? That is gross dishonesty!! And to live your life doing that speaks of something else.

I don't believe that. I can't believe that.

What is wrong with you ? David was a man after my God's heart BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT GOD TELLS HIM.

Cross Reference

What is wrong with you ? David was a man after my God's heart BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT GOD TELLS HIM.

LOL!!

David is dead! What's wrong with you??

David was a murderer and an adulterer. Did God tell him to do those things?

I think you need to read your Bible again __ for the first time.

God's Truth

David was a murderer and an adulterer. Did God tell him to do those things?

So then, you want to lessen what God said because David made a mistake? How do you ever get that David making a mistake takes away from God saying David was a man after His heart because he will do what God says?

Read what God says:

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Now tell me, do you really want to go against what God says? Do you really want to judge against God's chosen?

jsjohnnt

Go away slanderer and twister of the truth.
I have no intentions of allowing you free rein when it comes to your brand of [false] doctrine. I am not the only one, either. You are living proof for the need of fellowship and brotherhood with others IN YOUR BIBLE study. I come here to read and rethnk my beliefs, even as I read the opinions of those wtih whom I disagree. We are all brothers and sisters of the same Father. You? Probably, but the difference when it comes to you is this: you not want to be part of the larger family of God, here at TOL. It is you who rejects all the others; it is you who thinks she her view of doctrine is without error. If you were to stand up, in a Christian assembly and say, "I am not wrong about anything I believe," you would be hard pressed to count the number of people who break out in laughter . . . . you opinion is that ridiculous, and you have not earned the right to teach without opposition. WE are watching.

Cross Reference

So then, you want to lessen what God said because David made a mistake? How do you ever get that David making a mistake takes away from God saying David was a man after His heart because he will do what God says?

Read what God says:

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Now tell me, do you really want to go against what God says? Do you really want to judge against God's chosen?

LOL!!!!! Little girl, You are piece of work. You need to buy a Bible that has pictures in it. Start at that level and then buy another.