ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

God's Truth

No one can lay a foundation that is already laid. (1 Corinthians 3:11) The gospel message has been given, the mystery has been revealed. (Colossians 1:26) You are not the first spreading the gospel, during the laying of the foundation times. God is not testifying to what you are saying with sight to the blind, the paralyzed walking, and the raising of the dead. (Acts 14:3, 8, 9, 10) Tongues were a sign to the Jews, as prophesied about in the Old Testament. (1 Corinthians 14:21-22) Tongues were a sign that Gentiles were included, (Acts 11:1, 2, 3, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18) when for many years they were excluded from God and called "unclean". (Ephesians 2:12) The sign to the Jews has been given. Paul even tells those who speak in tongues that is fruitless to do so, even for the speaker himself, if he, or no one else understands what he is saying. (1 Corinthians 14:13, 14, 15, 28). Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:8).

Cross Reference

I use many different Bible translations, because some have a scripture that I believe is said to where opponents have a harder time to pick apart. However, I do not believe that any translation is the cause of a false doctrine.

You can study the bible for years, yet not know God's Truth. Jesus says he reveals himself to those who get his teachings and obeys them.

But you, God's Truth, can be learned in 1 or 2 posts. You ought to think about that.

Cross Reference

The truth offends you.

You aren't offending me by your condescending remarks offered up to make yourself sound knowledgeable. You aren't knowledgable in this matter and I know that.. I stand by my observation of you, ineffectively for anyone's understanding, trying to separate the apples from the oranges. You have made your mind up and there is no flexibility in your spirit for it that to happen. That's a pity.

Now you can go ahead and call me whatever you want __ but be honest when you do. That is all I ask.

God's Truth

You aren't offending me by your condescending remarks offered up to make yourself sound knowledgeable. You aren't knowledgable in this matter and I know that.. I stand by my observation of you, ineffectively for anyone's understanding, trying to separate the apples from the oranges. You have made your mind up and there is no flexibility in your spirit for it that to happen. That's a pity.

Now you can go ahead and call me whatever you want __ but be honest when you do. That is all I ask.

You prove repeatedly that all you have are insults to defend your false tongue speaking.

You know that you are not speaking supernaturally. You are speaking in nonsense gibberish and think that God is turning that nonsense into supernatural language.

Cross Reference

You prove repeatedly that all you have are insults to defend your false tongue speaking.

You know that you are not speaking supernaturally. You are speaking in nonsense gibberish and think that God is turning that nonsense into supernatural language.

Now we get down to the nitty-gritty. You are bitter against God for not making tongues speaking for you an enthrallment that would have raptured you away into the seventh heaven and given you something to brag about when you came back to Earth __ that has not happened to anyone else we know of except Paul. Thas too bad. Better luck next time provided you learn to seek Christ and not the gift. Provided also that you correct the notion you have a wrap on the Gospel and the Holy Spirit because of your disilusionment and bitterness. I believe the word for that is "repent".

God's Truth

Now we get down to the nitty-gritty. You are bitter against God for not making tongues speaking for you an enthrallment that would have raptured you away into the seventh heaven and given you something to brag about when you came back to Earth __ that has not happened to anyone else we know of except Paul. Thas too bad. Better luck next time provided you learn to seek Christ and not the gift. Provided also that you correct the notion you have a wrap on the Gospel and the Holy Spirit by your disilusionment.

That is some weird words from you.

God's Truth

Yeah, I know. Truth can't be perceived that way for some entrenched in bitterness.

It means you could have had a sound mind if you would have watched your life and your doctrines more carefully.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Cross Reference

It means you could have had a sound mind if you would have watched your life and your doctrines more carefully.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Somehow, I can't invision you ever being a hearer of anyone. You have to be the dominate voice with the last word on any subject.