Why Calvinist Cannot Defend Their Doctrine of a Limited Atonement

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe or understand those verses of scripture, and you reject the Gospel!

I am still waiting for you to explain how God and Jesus made a deal with the devil.

Limited atonement is your doctrine, you should be able to explain how it works.

beloved57

I am still waiting for you to explain how God and Jesus made a deal with the devil.

Limited atonement is your doctrine, you should be able to explain how it works.

You will be waiting a long long time since I never heard of such a thing, sounds like you made it up, but I will continue to explain the Gospel of Gods Grace to you, Tulip!

Robert Pate

Banned
You will be waiting a long long time since I never heard of such a thing, sounds like you made it up, but I will continue to explain the Gospel of Gods Grace to you, Tulip!

Come now.

If there is a limited atonement you should be able to explain to us how God and Jesus accepted this limited atonement. what was the deal or circumstances for a limited atonement?

beloved57

Come now.

If there is a limited atonement you should be able to explain to us how God and Jesus accepted this limited atonement. what was the deal or circumstances for a limited atonement?

See my posts and threads on Limited Atonement, I have went into great detail in explaining the Gospel, you still dont believe !

Robert Pate

Banned
TULIP is the Gospel and you don't believe it, that puts you In unbelief!

How can you expect people to believe in TULIP when you can't defend it?

The "L" in Tulip is false.

Where is your scripture that says Jesus made a LIMITED atonement?

There is NOTHING.

beloved57

How can you expect people to believe in TULIP when you can't defend it?

The "L" in Tulip is false.

Where is your scripture that says Jesus made a LIMITED atonement?

There is NOTHING.
People believe the Gospel like they always have by the Spirit leading them into all Truth, since you reject the Gospel, I don't believe you have the Spirit!

Robert Pate

Banned
People believe the Gospel like they always have by the Spirit leading them into all Truth, since you reject the Gospel, I don't believe you have the Spirit!

You don't have the Holy Spirit.

YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE BECAUSE IT IS FALSE.

Robert Pate

Banned
The reason that the atonement is limited is because Jesus' blood does not fail to save.

Your statement is not biblical.

You do not understand the Gospel. John the apostle said... "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD, 1 John 2:2.

Now which John are you going to believe?

John the apostle was chosen by Jesus Christ to be a minister of the Gospel.

The other John was frequently refered to as a heretic.

beloved57

Your statement is not biblical.

You do not understand the Gospel. John the apostle said... "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD, 1 John 2:2.

Now which John are you going to believe?

John the apostle was chosen by Jesus Christ to be a minister of the Gospel.

The other John was frequently refered to as a heretic.

You don't believe or understand the Gospel either!