Why Calvinist Cannot Defend Their Doctrine of a Limited Atonement

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't believe or understand the Gospel if you don't believe TULIP!
You're not saved unless there's ever been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as IT is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). So tell us all, when did you trust the Lord AFTER hearing and believing it (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

beloved57

You're not saved unless there's ever been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as IT is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). So tell us all, when did you trust the Lord AFTER hearing and believing it (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?
If. You don't believe TULIP you are in unbelief still !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
SO you believe those people he mentioned are of the redeemed? I have to ask you if you have drawn the line of salvation. What I mean by that is what constitutes a person being saved and a person being of the unsaved. I believe it is a fair thing to ask yourself.

I am only talking about perverted reasoning of AMR.

Robert Pate

Banned
The fact remains.

There has not been one post from any Calvinist that supports the doctrine of a limited atonement. The reason for this is because there are no scriptures that say Jesus only made a limited atonement.

There are many scriprures that say that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, or that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be in opposition with so much of the Bible as Calvinist are.

beloved57

The fact remains.

There has not been one post from any Calvinist that supports the doctrine of a limited atonement. The reason for this is because there are no scriptures that say Jesus only made a limited atonement.

There are many scriprures that say that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, or that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be in opposition with so much of the Bible as Calvinist are.

You dont believe those scriptures, how could you when you dont believe the Gospel, Calvinism !

Cedarbay

The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). When did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing it (Romans 10:17 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

And once again, AMR ignores the question. You have to wonder why (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV). It's such a simple question for the saved.
Have you checked the threads over the past few years, heir? AMR has answered this over and over again.

Robert Pate

Banned
Have you checked the threads over the past few years, heir? AMR has answered this over and over again.

All that I have seen from AMR is smoke screens.

Where is the refutation that God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ? 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You dont believe that verse, you dont believe the Gospel, Calvinism !

What do you call this;

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13 New International Version (NIV)

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

1 Corinthians 15:1-4New International Version (NIV)

The Resurrection of Christ
15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

beloved57

What do you call this;

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-13 New International Version (NIV)

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

1 Corinthians 15:1-4New International Version (NIV)

The Resurrection of Christ
15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
You don't believe not one of those scriptures since you reject the Gospel, Tulip!