Who will answer my questions?

glorydaz

Mock on. You have not and cannot answer my questions scripturally

If you tried you would have to admit that your threeology is wrong.

Evidently, you do think God is wrong to refer to His son as a man.

Why do you think God is in error?

I'm glad you admit....even unknowingly....that Jesus is God, for it is HE that referred to Himself as the Son of Man.

Luke 6:5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.​

You're speaking, of course, to when Jesus (God), referred to HIMSELF as the Son of Man.

John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?​

He did so because He was born of a woman (a human being). Gal. 4:4

What God said of Jesus, Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom".

oatmeal

I'm glad you admit....even unknowingly....that Jesus is God, for it is HE that referred to Himself as the Son of Man.

Luke 6:5 And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.​

You're speaking, of course, to when Jesus (God), referred to HIMSELF as the Son of Man.

John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?​

He did so because He was born of a woman (a human being). Gal. 4:4

What God said of Jesus, Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom".

Well, your logic needs some review.

God's word in written form is scripture and as a prophet of God, a man who speaks for God, Jesus Christ spoke what the Father told him to speak.

Jesus Christ spoke what God told him to speak. As God's spokesman, a prophet does that, if the prophet is doing what he is supposed to be doing.

Was Jesus a prophet of God?

Was Jesus an apostle of God?

Was Jesus a teacher of God?

Was Jesus a shepherd/pastor of God?

Was Jesus an evangelist of God?

Ephesians 4:11

Did Jesus carry out his responsibilities to God completely and perfectly?

James 1:21

God does refer to Jesus Christ as theos doesn't He?

That scripture alone does not say that Jesus is "the God" now does it?

How many other people does God refer to as God or Gods?

Or if you prefer god or gods?

Who capitalized the word theos in Hebrews 1:8? Is Jesus god or "the God" that is one Lord.

Is being called or being made god makes a human "the God" then please explain Exodus 7:1 and all the other places where God refers to human beings as God

What is your explanation for that? For that matter, why do most , if not all, trinitarians quote Thomas from John 20:28 and declare that Jesus is God, but ignore quoting God himself from Exodus 7:1

" And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet."

Either God is right or He is wrong.

Did the Lord made Moses a god to Pharaoh?

Did God err? or is a god.

John 10:33-36

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Did Jesus claim to be God?

Did Jesus claim to be the son of God?

So, if God made of stones children unto Abraham, then what would refer to those humans as? Stones? Children of Abraham?

Since God can make of stones children unto Abraham, when will you answer my previous questions?

Why don't you answer my previous questions?

Didn't you read the parts of the Bible that refute the threeeology?

James 1:21

Why not save your soul from the deception of the threeeology?

Jesus is not God the Son, but the son of God

oatmeal

glorydaz,

James 1:21 is still true.

what? no reply?

why not?

did read those verses before?

Never took them into consideration before?

Now would be a good time don't you think?

oatmeal

I find it interesting that some find it offensive that scripture does not teach that Jesus Christ is God.

I find it quite uplifting.

After all, what is the big deal of what Jesus did if he is God. It is no big deal

God created the heavens and the earth and foreknew that Adam and Eve and their offspring would sin like hell.

Yet he did that all anyway.

But that a man, the son of God could so love God and obey God to that lofty a goal, now that is something extremely wonderful

God alone is God.

He alone has that rightful position and is so worthy of our love and respect.

The son of God honored his Father and mother. He did what he was told to do.

that is an example we can follow.

God's Truth

Oatmeal, all have to obey Jesus to get in the Father. Jesus is the WAY. If you don't do what the Way says, how can you get to the destination you wish to get to?

oatmeal

Oatmeal, all have to obey Jesus to get in the Father. Jesus is the WAY. If you don't do what the Way says, how can you get to the destination you wish to get to?

Indeed, John 14:6 Jesus Christ is the way to the Father.

Jesus Christ is the road of our journey, not the final destination.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
TOL is for discussion. You should try it.

I was looking for some answers to what seemed to be contradictions in scripture.

I came across that link and found it so edifying that I added it to my favorites.

Sorry if I broke the link dropping protocol but I only stopped reading and meditating on it long enough to share it. :salute: