Who Posted?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think it is in this thread
You thought I threw a fit...like I said, you say whatever absurd, angry thing you feel like saying and ignore any challenge to produce.

That's how you've built your current reputation, brick by faux fireplace brick. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
resurrected 196
chrysostom 126
Town Heretic 112
zoo22 112
annabenedetti 102

here is anna and town in my thread

That's Who Posted.

The same Who Posted where every morning chrys says:
“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,

we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

So.... when he puts out the call to all of us out here... he really means, "come post in my thread, and when you do, I'll call you a stalker." Got it. :plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

So.... when he puts out the call to all of us out here... he really means, "come post in my thread, and when you do, I'll call you a stalker." Got it. :plain:
I don't think you are a stalker AnnaB.

Arthur Brain

Apparently so...plus he never provides any sodding food...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Listen buster, when I tell you I look up to you then you have no right to call me a liar. Now you are starting to sound like.... well someone else.

'Buster'? Why do you 'look up to me' Eeset? Because I don't neg you? Because I don't make a point of engaging you very often with the spats you have going with several here? What exactly?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
'Buster'? Why do you 'look up to me' Eeset? Because I don't neg you? Because I don't make a point of engaging you very often with the spats you have going with several here? What exactly?
I look up to you because of how you generally interact with others. You are civil, courteous and refined. Is that not reason enough?

Arthur Brain

I look up to you because of how you generally interact with others. You are civil, courteous and refined. Is that not reason enough?

Did you 'look up to' SOD in the same way when you were happy enough with him calling me a 'tard' and bybee a 'senile old hag' along with his crap regarding TH, anna, barb and zoo?

I've actually defended you more than you know but now I'm having enough of this.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you 'look up to' SOD in the same way when you were happy enough with him calling me a 'tard' and bybee a 'senile old hag' along with his crap regarding TH, anna, barb and zoo?

I've actually defended you more than you know but now I'm having enough of this.
Enough of what? I have never called you a tard. I like bybee and never chimed in to support Res when he labeled bybee. Why have you chosen to denigrate me?

Arthur Brain

Enough of what? I have never called you a tard. I like bybee and never chimed in to support Res when he labeled bybee. Why have you chosen to denigrate me?

I know you haven't, but you were quite happy to 'side' with SOD when he did as long as he was "attacking" TH. If you 'looked up to me' so much then why didn't you say something? Why didn't you chastise him for his trolling of others as well, especially Rusha and his obnoxious comments towards her?

I'm not denigrating you. You won't get negged by me at any point but if you make comments about friends being stalkers or obvious slurs towards them then don't be surprised to get called on it. It's your call on that.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I know you haven't, but you were quite happy to 'side' with SOD when he did as long as he was "attacking" TH. If you 'looked up to me' so much then why didn't you say something? Why didn't you chastise him for his trolling of others as well, especially Rusha and his obnoxious comments towards her?

I'm not denigrating you. You won't get negged by me at any point but if you make comments about friends being stalkers or obvious slurs towards them then don't be surprised to get called on it. It's your call on that.
If you look you will find a thread where I called out Res on bullying Rusha. I also added a few other bullies to my original post and what happened was an interesting set of dynamics. Res accepted the reprimand and moved on. The others that I cited as bullies turned that thread into a totally different discussion. Soon it became all about one bully in particular. That is when I lost interest.

Arthur I really do not care what you or anyone else thinks of me. I am not here to please anyone. I enjoy reading far more threads than I ever respond to. When I create a thread I express my opinion and if others disagree I accept that. But when someone stoops to the level of attacking me then I tend to react. I can't help it if you find that a queer strange reaction.