Who Posted?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic 207
resurrected 90...
annabenedetti 21
here is anna in town's thread that she named
Town Quixote's. Most people don't post, they read. It was that way with Observations too. Though people do post. Some even do it in the spirit of the thread.

resurrected 196
chrysostom 126
Town Heretic 112
zoo22 112
annabenedetti 102

here is anna and town in my thread
That's Sandy Hook.

chrysostom 512
resurrected 375
annabenedetti 125
Town Heretic 109

here they are again in my thread
That's Who Posted.

chrysostom 400
Town Heretic 252
resurrected 240
Eeset 185
annabenedetti 122

and again in my thread
That's the awards thread where you invited me and others via insult/award. So of course people are going to sit in it and trade with you...doofus.

Odd cherry picking and making what point? That when you take a controversial topic like Sandy Hook or when you insult people you shouldn't be surprised if people don't treat it like a blog? :plain:

Arthur Brain

Town Quixote's. Most people don't post, they read. It was that way with Observations too. Though people do post. Some even do it in the spirit of the thread.

That's Sandy Hook.

That's Who Posted.

That's the awards thread where you invited me and others via insult/award. So of course people are going to sit in it and trade with you...doofus.

Odd cherry picking and making what point? That when you take a controversial topic like Sandy Hook or when you insult people you shouldn't be surprised if people don't treat it like a blog? :plain:

He uses these examples as "stalking"?!

Chrys, you have lost the plot...

:doh:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So is comparing an objective record with what he purports...so is demanding he produce quotes to sustain things. :eek:

It isn't that he won't...he can't. Not without hurting himself at any rate.

I have hurt myself in the past
so
now I am being careful

zoo22

actually you will find town stalking us in our threads

that should be real easy to document

Update: I've posted in 16 out of 100 of Eeset's threads, including two threads where I posted a grand total of once per. :plain:

Wait, you've posted in 16 of 100 of Eeset's threads? Wow. That's some crazy stalking. Good catch, Chrys!

And it's no wonder Eeset's been freaking out... She has the worst stalker ever. That must be a real blow to someone as self-centered as she is. Poor Eeset. It's heartbreaking.

zoo22

Town Heretic 207
resurrected 90
sky. 49
Eeset 43
bybee 41
Rusha 36
IMJerusha 29
Arthur Brain 29
Breathe 23
annabenedetti 21

here is anna in town's thread that she named

resurrected 196
chrysostom 126
Town Heretic 112
zoo22 112
annabenedetti 102

here is anna and town in my thread

chrysostom 512
resurrected 375
annabenedetti 125
Town Heretic 109

here they are again in my thread

chrysostom 400
Town Heretic 252
resurrected 240
Eeset 185
annabenedetti 122

and again in my thread

So res and Eeset are stalking you as well as TH and anna?! Yeah, they're known for their stalking. If you're assigning "stalkers" according to who posted in threads (which you obviously are), apparently, sod's your biggest stalker. By far. That's tough. He's a real nightmare.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it is not clear who is stalking whom
Sure it is. You said you were. I'm just commenting in threads that interest me for one reason or another, which is why I'm not in the overwhelming majority of yours.

but
they are doing it in my thread
How so? Produce the argument/back it with examples, quotes that demonstrate a pattern.