Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
neg rep Forgiveness Apart from... July 22nd, 2013 07:24 PM Grosnick Marowbe A freak you say? Oh, but a talented one none the less!!

-----------------
A legend in your own minds...:kookoo:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
neg rep Forgiveness Apart from... July 22nd, 2013 07:24 PM Grosnick Marowbe A freak you say? Oh, but a talented one none the less!!

-----------------
A legend in your own minds...:kookoo:

You got off easy. On the 22nd (yesterday) I got 7. One each from zoo, anna, town, breathe and angel plus 2 from Tambora.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You got off easy. On the 22nd (yesterday) I got 7. One each from zoo, anna, town, breathe and angel plus 2 from Tambora.

I don't know how many are neg repping me but I know there are tons doing it because my green is rapidly decreasing since chrys who was the powerful supporter abandoned me:chuckle:

I bet I can beat you easet. It will not take long before I become all red. many posters working very hard to put me back to red.:first:

:wave:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but Eeset asked me to give her the one from me. Just as clearly as if she had literally said, "Hey, TH, would you please neg rep me so I can whine about it elsewhere?" And I'd said, "Okay, if that's what you want."

Because some time ago she tried to use my family to insult me and I asked her to leave off. When she didn't I gave her a neg rep and I told her in very clear terms that any future reference of my family in any fashion would be responded to that way.

Now anyone who has paid any sort of attention to her posts understands that she isn't a friend of mine and doesn't care the least about me. So yesterday, when she complimented a photo of my son in the Nice thread it had nothing to do with him or with a good intent/sentiment, especially given I'd only just answered her on the point.

She asked/she received and cried abuse. That's all she really wanted.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but Eeset asked me to give her the one from me. Just as clearly as if she had literally said, "Hey, TH, would you please neg rep me so I can whine about it elsewhere?" And I'd said, "Okay, if that's what you want."

Because some time ago she tried to use my family to insult me and I asked her to leave off. When she didn't I gave her a neg rep and I told her in very clear terms that any future reference of my family in any fashion would be responded to that way.

Now anyone who has paid any sort of attention to her posts understands that she isn't a friend of mine and doesn't care the least about me. So yesterday, when she complimented a photo of my son in the Nice thread it had nothing to do with him or with a good intent/sentiment, especially given I'd only just answered her on the point.

She asked/she received and cried abuse. That's all she really wanted.
Town you are full of balogna. My exact comment was "Aww, I think that is the best post so far." And I meant it. You have become so wounded and obsessed that you will read malevolence into anything I say. Heck, I even wished you happy birthday once and you neg repped me for that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town you are full of balogna. My exact comment was "Aww, I think that is the best post so far."
A photo of my son. Play dumb if it suits you. Play the victim if you're determined to. Entirely your call.

And I meant it. You have become so wounded and obsessed that you will read malevolence into anything I say.
I understand you'd like to believe you're capable of that, but no. Not wounded, not obsessed and not reading malevolence. Just doing exactly what I told you I would for the reason I gave. Simple as that.

Heck, I even wished you happy birthday once and you neg repped me for that.
No. That's not true. It's a half truth, a distortion. That's what dishonest people trade in. It's why I don't know that I know anything about you other than what it is you're here for and what you'll do for it.

That being the case...I think it's time you rejoined Sod and sky on my ignore list. I didn't mean for you to be off of it this long anyway.

MarkA

can't we all just get along? :)

“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can we stop following people around to neg rep them and stop this "put them in red" campaign?

It's petty.

Indeed it is ... when I see this going on to someone who has done nothing to be on the receiving end of such negativity, I counter it with a positive rep.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Town you are full of balogna. My exact comment was "Aww, I think that is the best post so far." And I meant it. You have become so wounded and obsessed that you will read malevolence into anything I say. Heck, I even wished you happy birthday once and you neg repped me for that.

Liar, you have quite the history of getting way too personal, and disparaging peoples family, as well as even those who have died.

Something is wrong with you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you saying that I didn't wish you happy birthday or that you didn't send me a neg rep for doing that?

And??? What point do you *believe* you are making? It is hypocritical to wish someone "Happy Birthday" who you harbor the kind of hatred and resentment that you continue to show towards TH.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think if we combined all the neg reps, you'd see the dregs of the board coming up again and again.

Lighthouse, Nick, etc.

Now and again, someone else. But it's a relatively harmless way for the stupid and inarticulate to discharge some bile.

Let them have it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A photo of my son. Play dumb if it suits you. Play the victim if you're determined to. Entirely your call.

I understand you'd like to believe you're capable of that, but no. Not wounded, not obsessed and not reading malevolence. Just doing exactly what I told you I would for the reason I gave. Simple as that.

No. That's not true. It's a half truth, a distortion. That's what dishonest people trade in. It's why I don't know that I know anything about you other than what it is you're here for and what you'll do for it.

That being the case...I think it's time you rejoined Sod and sky on my ignore list. I didn't mean for you to be off of it this long anyway.

I completely agree with you on this, TH. After being told that you'd neg rep her for mentioning your family, any mention she makes of your family she does with full knowledge of your response and knowing you don't want her to mention your family and doing it anyway shows malice aforethought on her part.

If she didn't want to bait or taunt, or even appear to be baiting and taunting, she would have left off long ago but she didn't, and hasn't. She deserves the neg reps she gets from you for it, and her accusations of abuse and gang-rape at that time which totally floored me and which I argued against via reply but not neg rep? It's taken a while, but I've finally come to realize that some kinds of poison require a different response.

bybee

Are you saying that I didn't wish you happy birthday or that you didn't send me a neg rep for doing that?

You wishing Town happy birthday reeks of hypocrisy.
You have posted many side-ways jabs at him in an attempt to tarnish his reputation.
In the process you tarnish yourself.
You obviously can't abide him therefore leave him alone!