Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
neg reps July 8th, 2013 03:00 PM Grosnick Marowbe I can't believe you're denying what you wrote??

neg reps July 9th, 2013 10:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe ?

neg reps July 11th, 2013 11:01 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice
neg reps July 11th, 2013 01:53 PM Grosnick Marowbe Another for your collection
neg reps July 11th, 2013 12:01 AM Grosnick Marowbe Another pension!

neg reps Bybee, what went wrong?? July 13th, 2013 11:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not very nice! But, then again, you're kind of emotionally ill, so I'll consider the source!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 04:40 AM Grosnick Marowbe Your little ploy didnt work out so well! In fact, it backfired on you!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 10:20 AM Grosnick Marowbe Get over it!

Tells me to "get over it" :rotfl:

And this should matter ... why?

MarkA

You do realize that what you said was actually an ad hominem itself, don't you?

if there was an actual argument being made....

but if you already concede the other person point was correct....

well, someone might just want to go look up the definition again...:)

bybee

if there was an actual argument being made....

but if you already concede the other person point was correct....

well, someone might just want to go look up the definition again...:)

I rather enjoy a well placed ad hominem! They can be so spicy, so saucy, so vitriolic, so right on!:devil:

MarkA

I rather enjoy a well placed ad hominem! They can be so spicy, so saucy, so vitriolic, so right on!:devil:

it actually can be necessary at times, which I conceded to Angel,

but even that was considered an ad hominem....

which is why I suggested she go and look up the definition of the term, once a point is conceded the argument is over and any insult made after that categorically falls into another territory.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I neg'ed my sister "Shalom" as a test a few days ago, to see what the numbers mean, I'm going to make it up tho :)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Forgiveness Apart from... July 18th, 2013 11:13 AM glorydaz crybaby

LOL, yep that's why you neg repped me...:kookoo:

glorydaz

Forgiveness Apart from... July 18th, 2013 11:13 AM glorydaz crybaby

LOL, yep that's why you neg repped me...:kookoo:

Sky said:
There you go, mouth face.

The more you talk, the more others know how little you know.

This kind of comment is why you get neg repped. :duh:

Since you can't seem to control your mouth, I'm sure more will be coming your way.

Stop sucking on that lemon and give us a big smile. It will do wonders for your attitude. ;)

MarkA

Got one today from Tambora for this post:

Forgiveness apart from repentance

apparently she didn't like me being willing to admit I may have wrong about something and being ready to apologize....(peace maker?)

however, since glorydaz completely dodged the issue in that post who knows it might have been true! :idunno:

certainly not me.....:think:

that being said, Tambora's negs to me are always shrouded in mystery (no comment) at least with Nick and GM I get a clear idea (demon, repent, try not being a jerk, etc) as to the why? a clear idea of what is wrong with the post and what can be improved, a light of some kind to the path! :) with her all I can do is scratch my head and wonder if I made a grammatical error! since there are periods (.) only! lol

sky.

BANNED
Banned
This kind of comment is why you get neg repped. :duh:

Since you can't seem to control your mouth, I'm sure more will be coming your way.

Stop sucking on that lemon and give us a big smile. It will do wonders for your attitude. ;)

Really?

MOUTH OF TRUTH

What are you afraid of?