sky.

BANNED
Banned
:wave2:...morning Sir Graves.

globsmall.jpg

sky.

BANNED
Banned
neg rep Who is Neg Repping Who... July 23rd, 2013 03:35 PM Tambora .

-----------------

Such a neg rep star *

You go girl...:neck:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm waiting on one from zoo for saying men don't understand the word "no"

You deserve it if you get it for that, since you said "sure" not no.

Nope, I [aka "someone"] don't think that's what happened at all. I think you're totally making it up. And since the thread still exists, a mod can probably have a look to see... Can you see it yourself Eeset?

The way I recall it is that I bumped an old thread of yours and you immediately deleted it, end of story... Until of course, you got a little surprise when what the deleted thread said was posted. The howls that went up weren't because you cut off a conversation, but because you were hiding what a hypocrite you are.

I say you're totally making things up here. I say that the last post in the thread will be mine (I don't remember what I said; probably something smarmy), and that it was the first post in the thread a while. Maybe I'd missed it and someone else posted in it before you deleted it, but there was no "... and started calling me a hypocrite and various other assorted aspersions. After responding and getting further attacks I decided enough was enough and deleted that thread."

I say you're full of crap.

Do you want to make a wager on who's right?

Or are you the type that cry rape after you consent so you can play victim because you regretted it?

The wager thread you agreed to, but now wont respond to, since you 'regretted" saying yes.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93956

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Tammy's in love. Got two neg reps from her again today!

You should frame them ... and put them on your nightstand. That way you won't even have to sign onto the TOL in order to have them with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wow! such a sick "angel"

Sick, no truthful yes, back up and read it all. She said yes, then cried foul and played victim with her agnostics thread in order to passive aggressively attack zoo.

So sorry you dont like the analogy but its perfectly spot on.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Sick, no truthful yes, back up and read it all. She said yes, then cried foul and played victim with her agnostics thread in order to passive aggressively attack zoo.

So sorry you dont like the analogy but its perfectly spot on.

Really? Wow!!!!!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You deserve it if you get it for that, since you said "sure" not no.

Nope, I [aka "someone"] don't think that's what happened at all. I think you're totally making it up. And since the thread still exists, a mod can probably have a look to see... Can you see it yourself Eeset?

The way I recall it is that I bumped an old thread of yours and you immediately deleted it, end of story... Until of course, you got a little surprise when what the deleted thread said was posted. The howls that went up weren't because you cut off a conversation, but because you were hiding what a hypocrite you are.

I say you're totally making things up here. I say that the last post in the thread will be mine (I don't remember what I said; probably something smarmy), and that it was the first post in the thread a while. Maybe I'd missed it and someone else posted in it before you deleted it, but there was no "... and started calling me a hypocrite and various other assorted aspersions. After responding and getting further attacks I decided enough was enough and deleted that thread."

I say you're full of crap.

Do you want to make a wager on who's right?

Or are you the type that cry rape after you consent so you can play victim because you regretted it?

The wager thread you agreed to, but now wont respond to, since you 'regretted" saying yes.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93956

My entire post instead of skys snip