Who is a Jew or the nation Israel

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You must distinguish between spiritual Israel and ethnic Israel, the church, which includes Abe, Jake and Ike as well as the NT church, and the nation of Israel or natural Israel which are the seed of Abraham,

Spiritual Israel inherit the Kingdom of heaven, and howsoever many of the Gentiles God has predestined, natural Israel will rule on earth and with them the meek of the earth.

Heaven and earth will be united in that day. This says Paul is God's plan for the fullness of time...a term for the Millennium reign

Ben Masada

You must distinguish between spiritual Israel and ethnic Israel, the church, which includes Abe, Jake and Ike as well as the NT church, and the nation of Israel or natural Israel which are the seed of Abraham,

Spiritual Israel inherit the Kingdom of heaven, and howsoever many of the Gentiles God has predestined, natural Israel will rule on earth and with them the meek of the earth.

Heaven and earth will be united in that day. This says Paul is God's plan for the fullness of time...a term for the Millennium reign

Okay Linnet, if you believe that we all are of the seed of Abraham, let's live according to being the seed of Abraham and let all others leave in peace too. Every time Christians seek to convert others, it only proves that we are not all of the seed of Abraham.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Okay Linnet, if you believe that we all are of the seed of Abraham, let's live according to being the seed of Abraham and let all others leave in peace too. Every time Christians seek to convert others, it only proves that we are not all of the seed of Abraham.

I'm not sure how well you understand the different theological streams of orthodox Christianity, I cannot convert a fly, I can only announce the good news, the good news itself is what saves [converts] whether Jew or Gentile. The good news has always been to the Jews first and to us second. We are saved to the Jewish kingdom/commonwealth. The heavenly portion.

Ben Masada

I'm not sure how well you understand the different theological streams of orthodox Christianity, I cannot convert a fly, I can only announce the good news, the good news itself is what saves [converts] whether Jew or Gentile. The good news has always been to the Jews first and to us second. We are saved to the Jewish kingdom/commonwealth. The heavenly portion.

The only way to find out is to try me. Since the day I started reading the NT I haven't found too big of a struggle to understand most of the divergences between Christians and us and, between Christians and Christians as their Theological discrepancies are concerned.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Despite all the seemingly numberless divergencies orthodoxy boils down to just 2 streams

Grace through faith

Faith and works

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pro 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
Pro 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
Pro 1:4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
Pro 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

CherubRam

Pro 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
Pro 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
Pro 1:4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
Pro 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

I agree with this: "My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree with this: "My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile."

...gather up both gentiles and Jews to become one with one with God and Jesus.