What part of these Trump tweets is factually wrong?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"The Donald" has yet to enlighten the country as to what specific new forms of "vetting" can be enacted within the next 90 days that would correct the perceived deficiencies he has identified with the current system.

hey - great idea!

publicize the methods we use to prevent terrorists from entering the country so they can more easily circumvent them! :thumb:

Yep, just ask the Native American.

you can ask me

i'm a native american

Danoh

hey - great idea!

publicize the methods we use to prevent terrorists from entering the country so they can more easily circumvent them! :thumb:

you can ask me

i'm a native american

So were the Scouts who'd lead their invading enemy to them.

Just as it was one of the Twelve who betrayed the Christ.

ok doser

So were the Scouts who'd lead their invading enemy to them.

Just as it was one of the Twelve who betrayed the Christ.

bad analogy

pre-columbian indians were continually at war with each other

then they tried that crap with Europeans and lost

badly

and now their descendants are whining "no fair" :darwinsm:

Danoh

bad analogy

pre-columbian indians were continually at war with each other

then they tried that crap with Europeans and lost

badly

and now their descendants are whining "no fair" :darwinsm:

Am well aware of the history.

By the way, you slipped. You said "their" descendants :chuckle:

ok doser

Am well aware of the history.

By the way, you slipped. You said "their" descendants :chuckle:

true

more accurate to say "some of" their descendants :)

and i should have said "pre-columbian indigenous peoples"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If DtC "defunds" sanctuary cities than I propose all residents in those cities stop paying any and all federal taxes.

Yeah, that's what people worth their salt would do.

But
That requires more sacrifice than they are willing to take on
Because
They are really just throwing a tantrum :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Racists are a lot like color-blind people, only instead of color the spectrum is empathy, decency, and civility.

Looks like he's up for a game of Hicktionary though.

Jews aren't a race :wave2:

And
I live with black people.
And Mexicans.

Being racist would be exhausting :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You might wanna look that up.

Look what up :idunno:

Muslims are Semites.

Look that up :chuckle:

And
How many white Muslims have you met :rotfl:

As compared to your damned Amy Shumers.

You're Jews are 99% non-practicing, predominantly European descended people who use the 1% of Semite they have in them to debase Christian culture.

And as with anything else, people like you have used them to bash Christian culture.

So go figure.

Why don't you just go off somewhere else- I know what you are :wave2:

rexlunae

Look what up :idunno: Muslims are Semites. Look that up :chuckle:

Muslims are not Semites. Islam is a religion, not a race. Many Semites are Muslim. Some are not. Many non-Semites are also Muslims.

And
How many white Muslims have you met :rotfl:

Depends on where you're looking. In the US, 30% of Muslims describe themselves as white.

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-1-a-demographic-portrait-of-muslim-americans/

As compared to your damned Amy Shumers.

What comparison are we making? A single concrete example against an unrelated stereotype? What exactly do you think you can prove that way?

You're Jews are 99% non-practicing, predominantly European descended people who use the 1% of Semite they have in them to debase Christian culture.

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean, honestly. And I'm pretty sure I'm not interested.

And as with anything else, people like you have used them to bash Christian culture.

So go figure.

Why don't you just go off somewhere else- I know what you are :wave2:

Oh, well, why don't you spell it out, then?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Muslims are not Semites. Islam is a religion, not a race. Many Semites are Muslim. Some are not. Many non-Semites are also Muslims.

The Arabs were from Abraham's bastard son, Ishmael, and the Jews from Issac.

But it's not like the dictionary doesn't tell you:

Semite- a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

And yet
the same dictionary tells you:

Antisemite- hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.

The simple truth is that definitions are not always accurate, and this is a perfect example of one changing from it's rigid meaning to what a consensus refers it as.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jews aren't a race
You were a racist before this ever came up. It's in your white culture nonsense. Your Jew remark wasn't really of a different spirit than the N-word usage and the same sort of person who's comfortable with one tends to be comfortable with the other.

And I live with black people. And Mexicans.

Being racist would be exhausting

I don't know who you live with, but I know what you write.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Most Muslims aren't Arab.

And most Jews aren't Israelites :idunno:

You're detracting from the point I was making- Jews aren't a race.

But
Muslims on average are far more connected to Ishmael than the Jews to Issac- they are virtually ghosts on the ancestral map.

So while you call your 5% Jewish, non-practicing Amy Schumer a 'Jew', I will be a racist, spawn of Satan white conservative :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And Rex, this is his similar rhetoric from another thread he's in presently:

The television is just a liberal, Jewish ran media box. If I want to know anything, that's the last thing I go to- that's what this election did for me :)
Anyone interested in looking up the sorts of people and groups that believe this will likely not be surprised by the results.

Or, as I put it to him there:

See, you can try to protect your racism by hiding it behind the Jewish nonsense, but it's of a piece and coupled with your farcical white culture charade it's a thin disguise. . . which is why you rarely heard a Klansman who comfortably dropped the N bomb fail to speak similarly of the Jew.

rexlunae

And most Jews aren't Israelites :idunno:

I think we can safely say that no modern Jews are Israelites.

You're detracting from the point I was making- Jews aren't a race.

Well...that's what I was trying to do. But honestly, I don't even know what point you think you're making at this point.

But
Muslims on average are far more connected to Ishmael than the Jews to Issac- they are virtually ghosts on the ancestral map.

I don't know if that's true or false, but I am pretty sure it's irrelevant.

So while you call your 5% Jewish, non-practicing Amy Schumer a 'Jew', I will be a racist, spawn of Satan white conservative :idunno:

I don't really see what the former has to do with the later. You're a racist because of the things you say, and, perhaps, do. What Amy Schumer has to do with it, I can't even imagine. If you're trying to argue that anti-Semitism isn't racism because Judaism isn't a race, then I think you've missed the main point of the objection to the racism.

rexlunae

Anyone interested in looking up the sorts of people and groups that believe this will likely not be surprised by the results.

See, you can try to protect your racism by hiding it behind the Jewish nonsense, but it's of a piece and coupled with your farcical white culture charade it's a thin disguise. . . which is why you rarely heard a Klansman who comfortably dropped the N bomb fail to speak similarly of the Jew.

What's really shocking to me about the last year is how strongly anti-Semitism has reappeared in this country, and how a part of the mainstream political establishment seems to have embraced it. There is, ultimately, no making sense of it, because it is so internally self-contradictory.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Cool story.

When I brought up the black on white statistic as compared to the white on black, you all shut up real quick.
I'll be damned if the support for BLM didn't immediately cease on these forums.

So,
there's that :)

Your media betrays you.

And
The Jews are in your supreme court, in your media, in your legislation- they are instructing you to dismiss your sacred beliefs to follow down a rabbit trail they plan to shoot and skin you from :rolleyes:

I'm frankly tired of trying to convince people of the obvious- you want to go be atheist liberal, go be atheist liberal.
But drop your cross at the door :wave2: