What part of these Trump tweets is factually wrong?

Danoh

It's hard to be factually right or wrong with a statement so broad and vague. Certainly, the ban he tried to implement didn't make us any safer. I think we're at far greater risk for his presidency than any number of refugees seeking to enter the country.

Which ones?

Actually, Trump was forced to reword it to one his infamous generalizations.

He had first said that of Kuwait.

At which point, they responded with an Official Document proving he is, as usual, full of it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
refugee-migrant-map.jpeg

[FONT=&]Saudi: 0
Kuwait: 0
Qatar: 0
Emirates: 0
Bahrain: 0

Those wealthy Mohammedan countries still have not opened their homes and hearts to their fellow Mohammedans in need, from what I can find.[/FONT]

That is very true.

And
Qatar specifically is one of the wealthiest cities in the world- they certainly have the ability.

They simply know that it bring them trouble, enough to turn their own people down.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"The Donald" has yet to enlighten the country as to what specific new forms of "vetting" can be enacted within the next 90 days that would correct the perceived deficiencies he has identified with the current system.

Given that not one individual from these 7 nations has been proven to have engaged in terrorist acts in America, it would appear that the current system has been remarkably effective!

Another unanswered question concerns as to whether Trump has private business interests in those Moslem nations that were excluded from the list!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Do you read what you source?

Three million have settled in America alone, and America is the most conservative of all the countries that have allowed them in.
Save maybe Russia- I never did look into Russia :rolleyes:

Qatar has donated money more than they have actually taken anyone in- and there is no surprise there, because those Muslims are some of the wealthiest people on the planet :chuckle:

Islam has it's own people leaving these
'refugees' by the wayside. In the same way you don't care about that man under the bridge down the road, you see.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

rexlunae

Do you read what you source?

Three million have settled in America alone, and America is the most conservative of all the countries that have allowed them in.
Save maybe Russia- I never did look into Russia :rolleyes:

Qatar has donated money more than they have actually taken anyone in- and there is no surprise there, because those Muslims are some of the wealthiest people on the planet :chuckle:

Islam has it's own people leaving these
'refugees' by the wayside. In the same way you don't care about that man under the bridge down the road, you see.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And for that there is a logical explanation. Western media miscount the Syrian refugees because the primary data source, The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, does not count the refugees within the Gulf States. These states are not signatories to the Refugee Convention, their refugee relocations are not handled by the UNHCR.
There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

And for that there is a logical explanation. Western media miscount the Syrian refugees because the primary data source, The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, does not count the refugees within the Gulf States. These states are not signatories to the Refugee Convention, their refugee relocations are not handled by the UNHCR.
There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015.

Cool story.

1) that's a tiny number
2) how would you know anyway if it's not documented :chuckle:

Your Jew leaders in the media tell you what to think

rexlunae

Cool story.

1) that's a tiny number

Compared to the 13 thousand in the US? Not really. It's a notable percentage of the whole population of Syria.

2) how would you know anyway if it's not documented :chuckle:

It's not undocumented. It's not categorized as refugees by the UN. There's a difference.

Your Jew leaders in the media tell you what to think

You really don't have any shame talking like that, do you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's not categorized as refugees by the UN. There's a difference.

Then how would you know the difference between a normal immigrant and a refugee fleeing a crisis?

:doh:

That's the thing with you all- you'll lap up anything.
Why don't you try looking up the general immigration statistics of those locations.

rexlunae

Then how would you know the difference between a normal immigrant and a refugee fleeing a crisis?

:doh:

You don't, definitely. For that matter, you never know how great the danger a refugee is fleeing. But when whole percentages of a nation move into its neighbors in a short span of time, it's not for no reason.

That's the thing with you all- you'll lap up anything.
Why don't you try looking up the general immigration statistics of those locations.

Great idea. Know of any?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
you never know how great the danger a refugee is fleeing.

I know that once you travel 1500 miles, you are not a refugee, you're an immigrant.
They are not running away from a holocaust, they are running from a small army in the desert who are still killing people because your beloved ex-president couldn't get the most powerful military on the planet to take them out :rolleyes:

Trump won the election because people are tired of you all playing games and being adversarial to US. Trump is going to end this conflict once and for all, and it's about damn time :wave2:

rexlunae

I know that once you travel 1500 miles, you are not a refugee, you're an immigrant.

Unless there are millions of people fleeing.

They are not running away from a holocaust, they are running from a small army in the desert who are still killing people because your beloved ex-president couldn't get the most powerful military on the planet to take them out :rolleyes:

If you recall, the Congress that authorizes the activities of the most powerful military on the planet wouldn't authorize that ex-president's actions. They saw it as more fruitful to undermine that democratically-elected president, despite the fact that he was popular, and won his elections outright without any help from the FBI or foreign governments.

Trump won the election because people are tired of you all playing games and being adversarial to US.

Oh, get over yourself. I'll never regret not making cause with someone who talks like you. And if you don't like people being adversarial, maybe you should have spoke up eight years ago as the Tea Party was getting going.

Trump is going to end this conflict once and for all, and it's about damn time :wave2:

Oh, yeah, I forgot. He's got that secret plan that's going to be very, very easy. Because he knows how to fight wars. Because he's done a lot of that.

The only easy way to end the war is probably going to be to sell the Syrians out to the Russians. That may well be what Trump does. But it won't be us winning the war, and it won't be an honorable or humane end. Other than that, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that magic solution.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only easy way to end the war is probably going to be to sell the Syrians out to the Russians.

I'm sorry it took so long for you to figure that out.

Oh well.

It's just Babylon, nobody really wins.
You'll get with the program eventually :idunno:

Tinark

I agree with Don the Con on the first one. Our state dept does a perfectly fine job of saying who can and cannot enter. Trump is trying to take that power away from them.

When a country can not say who may enter (as Don the Con has attempted), we split families apart, worsen our security, harm our science and technological prowess, harm our economy, increase human misery, and tarnish American values.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I agree with Don the Con on the first one. Our state dept does a perfectly fine job of saying who can and cannot enter. Trump is trying to take that power away from them.

When a country can not say who may enter (as Don the Con has attempted), we split families apart, worsen our security, harm our science and technological prowess, harm our economy, increase human misery, and tarnish American values.

You're violating federal law, hombre.

It's amazing how you all turn Republican in a flash, when it suits your agenda- all of a sudden you want checks and balances :rolleyes:

Trump is perfectly in his right to defund sanctuary cities, because they are by definition dissidents of the Union.

You all aren't used to this sort of lingo with us back in government :chuckle:
Back to the fundamentals Broseph!

Tinark

It's amazing how you all turn Republican in a flash, when it suits your agenda- all of a sudden you want checks and balances :rolleyes:

Trump is perfectly in his right to defund sanctuary cities, because they are by definition dissidents of the Union.

If DtC "defunds" sanctuary cities than I propose all residents in those cities stop paying any and all federal taxes.

Danoh

So says Trump's State Useless Department.