ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

IMJerusha

No sacrifice being left is referring to Christs sacrifice being once for all, there is no other that saves and teaching that it has to be done over and over like the old temple sacrifices to cover "new sins" are what put
Christ to open shame, as if what He did wasn't good enough to cover them all for all time.

"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God."

No, Angel, that is not what this verse is referring to. Peter put it like this: "If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them." 2 Peter 2:20-21

IMJerusha

Paul never stated any such thing.

It was taught from 400 to 1600 that Paul wrote Hebrews. Now some believe the author was Barnabas. But for your doctrinal purposes, we'll scratch Hebrews off your list of acceptable Scripture.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God."
That's an other gospel than that which Paul preached (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV). Those of us in the Body have been forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and will not see the wrath of God (Romans 5:9 KJV, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV).

IMJ believes she can be unsaved if she leaves one "unconfessed willful sin"

Tell me, what sort of sins was His blood not enough to cover? How many of them need be committed after one is saved, to cause them to become unsaved again?

I answered you Angel. Only takes one unconfessed willful sin.
These people like IMJ have no gospel that is the power of God to save anyone!

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
It was taught from 400 to 1600 that Paul wrote Hebrews. Now some believe the author was Barnabas. But for your doctrinal purposes, we'll scratch Hebrews off your list of acceptable Scripture.
Paul didn't sign it 2 Thessalonians 3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

You wrongly apply it as written TO us. It's not. We've been through this already. All scripture is FOR us, but it's not all TO us.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 11:1-5 I didn't make it up, John.
Why do you ignore that there was a gospel preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John yet Paul's my gospel was a mystery kept secret since the world began until it was revealed to and through Paul?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you ignore that there was a gospel preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John yet Paul's my gospel was a mystery kept secret since the world began until it was revealed to and through Paul?

Because it is devastating to her desire to be self righteous. They have to reject Paul's gospel.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was not.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was not,

all the NT priests and prophets knew about it--

1Pe 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
1Pe 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pe 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
1Pe 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Eph 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
Eph 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Eph 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

LA

andyc

Are you trying then to put yourself back under the Law, John? It can't be done, John.

I think he wants to feel justified in the flesh. This is really the sinister element of mad which is disguised behind their teaching of grace.

andyc

That's an other gospel than that which Paul preached (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV). Those of us in the Body have been forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV) and will not see the wrath of God (Romans 5:9 KJV, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV).

IMJ believes she can be unsaved if she leaves one "unconfessed willful sin"

These people like IMJ have no gospel that is the power of God to save anyone!

I once started a thread explaining how that the madist's understand of sin is screwed up. Madists only understand sin as an act. And therefore if every act is forgiven, past and future, then any sin act can never be an issue with God because he no longer imputes sin to us.

Sounds great, doesn't it?

It's awesome to know that God will never impute sin to me while I'm in faith.
However, there is the moral nature of sin that we have to deal with. If a believer sins (commits the act), if you brush it aside as just carnal weakness, or just forget about it because God has forgiven it, you are in fact justifying what you know is wrong. To him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin. If you do this, you are actually hardening your conscience and are desiring to feel justified in your flesh. This is gnosticism. This is the reason why I attack mad head on because I see through it.
A true spirit filled believer cannot justify sin. This doesn't mean that we never commit a sin act, its just that our conscience won't let us attempt to justify what we know is wrong. If we continue to deny our conscience in order to justify what we know is wrong (sin), you are justifying yourself as a sinner. There is no sacrifice for people who justify sin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
andyc, you're totally confused! That's why I can forgive you
for your ignorance! Hopefully, someday you'll find the truth
and become a member of the "Body of Christ?"