ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that contention with MAD stems over the fact that there is a gospel to the circumcision and a gospel to the uncircumcision.

Galatians 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

If it were not so, why would scripture address it?

Levolor

Mad is all about justification of the flesh.
There is no talk of a changed life through faith in Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. When talk of "change" is mentioned, this is interpreted as unnecessary works. This is what makes the mad movement a deadly cancer to the body of Christ and extremely heretical, and should rightly be condemned.

As I see it too.

IMJerusha

I believe that contention with MAD stems over the fact that there is a gospel to the circumcision and a gospel to the uncircumcision.

Galatians 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

If it were not so, why would scripture address it?

It did address it. "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

"For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.' " Romans 10:12-13

Any doctrine that divides Yeshua as well as the Body is off. To intimate in any way that what Yeshua taught while He walked among us is different than what He taught Paul also paints a division that He would not tolerate and casts a pall on Yeshua's integrity as Mashiach. We are either for Him or we are against Him. We don't get to divide Him and those in Him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know where you have been, but Nang has dished out hateful comments since she's been here.
She uses the same insulting words that others use, AFTER she reports them for using the word.
She has made sexual vulgar comments about others spouses, but complains when someone makes a comment about her spouse.

She didn't have to respond to any insult with an insult. But she chooses to do so, even after she complains about folks that resort to name calling instead of just staying on topic.
She, herself, DOES what she complains that others do.

You are biased.

She defends herself that way only after the most viscious attacks on her, as you Madists gang up on her.

You Madists defend your false doctrine with insults like John W who you praise, and then if one should say something in return then you condemn them for that.

In short you MADists are hypocrites .

I have not found one MADist on this board who is not rude and arrogant. It goes with the false doctrine.

I am not trying to cure you, it is impossible for you to escape your sickness because there is no room for confession of your sin in your doctrine.

You sin and then say "what sin"

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those who've not heard the Gospel of grace. Reality, not hypothetics.

I don't see one soul that Christ did not die for!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The scripture saith: and if Christ be not raised, your faith is in vain; ye are yet in your sins.

but the good news FOR ALL is that Christ was raised!

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

And we can see from 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) that it's God's will that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

So I'm really not sure what point you are trying to make except that you believe the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ was insufficient for God to reconcile the world unto Himself.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry Angel, I think it is self explanatory.

I don't see what knight said here that she is agreeing or disagreeing with, show me. I don't see where knight posted here at all. Post the context of what you are talking about.

What you said makes no sense except in your own mind.

IMJerusha

I don't see what knight said here that she is agreeing or disagreeing with, show me. I don't see where knight posted here at all. Post the context of what you are talking about.

What you said makes no sense except in your own mind.

Either I give you more credit than you give yourself or you're playing me and I really thought we were past that, but considering your last sentence, maybe not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Either I give you more credit than you give yourself or you're playing me and I really thought we were past that.

Hello out there, how hard is it to quote what knight said, along with her comments so it makes sense, or do you just have a personal problem with tambora and that came from somewhere else, if you cant make sense, its better not to speak.