ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want to know the entire gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation for everyone that believes.

I need to know if I have believed it all, so I can be saved.

It is not enough to believe it.

You have to live it.

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2Co 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
2Co 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Co 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lots of "Goofballs" like LazyA, Cross Reference, and Letsargue
around these parts! It's useless to try and discuss anything with
these "types!" They have a solid block of concrete sitting atop their
shoulders, in place of a head with a brain floating around!

2Ki 9:33 And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.
2Ki 9:34 And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter.
2Ki 9:35 And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
2Ki 9:36 Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel:
2Ki 9:37 And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny W is the Brian Williams of TOL

Both lied about themselves, and both self-banned themselves.

:chuckle:

Funny wimp, Craigie, the Clay Aiken of TOL,..

clay-aiken.jpg

...and coming from a sweetie, who is known as the habitual liar of TOL, and will be banned from heaven, you punk, for perverting the gospel of Christ, and approving of others doing the same, as long as they are not MAD/"dispies."

Mutt.

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny W is the Brian Williams of TOL

Both lied about themselves, and both self-banned themselves.

:chuckle:

You are also a bit like Brian, sweetie-both you and he don't have jobs.

Get a job, punk, instead of spending all day on TOL, with your obsession, and stop sponging off your wife.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, saint john, did you hear the good news?????

Matthew 27:5 (KJV)

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

Genesis 6:6-7

6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

I am not so sure that is good news. Good news followed it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Genesis 6:6-7

6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

I am not so sure that is good news. Good news followed it.

No, good news preceded it.

(Gen 3:15) And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I never was sure whether she was a gal or whether he was a guy.

He/she appears to keep it as a closely guarded secret.......for some odd reason.

:idunno:

Just recently LA posted his status as being a mature, married, male, grandfather.

Guess you missed it . . .

Causing confusion regarding the gender of TOL posters, is another bizarre facet of the MADist M.O.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just recently LA posted his status as being a mature, married, male, grandfather.

Guess you missed it . . .

Causing confusion regarding the gender of TOL posters, is another bizarre facet of the MADist M.O.

Thank you. I did miss it.

That confusion didn't stem from any Madists that I know of.

I asked LA a couple of years ago and he went into a cryptic rant about the femaleness of some Biblical concept and deliberately left me without an answer.

:idunno: :idunno:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, good news preceded it.

(Gen 3:15) And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Amen!

This is SO IMPORTANT to the glory of God.

Throughout all the Scripture, God always gave gracious warning of His impending actions against wicked unbelief, by a preceding witness and Gospel message of His grace, and covenant promise of a Savior, in order to show reprobates are totally without excuse when eventually judged.

musterion

Thank you. I did miss it.

That confusion didn't stem from any Madists that I know of.

I asked LA a couple of years ago and he went into a cryptic rant about the femaleness of some Biblical concept and deliberately left me without an answer.

:idunno: :idunno:

For the longest time, he/she also allowed people to refer to him/her as "she" without correction.