ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

For example?

btw, a horrible obsession with 2P2P would be to think it is there when it is not. It makes the Bible look like an abstract modern art piece, instead of the 'graphic portrayal of the crucifixion of Christ' Gal 3:2.

The Holy Bible shows people inheriting the earth, the City which comes down from heaven, and inheriting heaven itself.

Let it Be. Believe.

Danoh

She said was the previous gospel that Paul could not have known and could not have been saved under. This is so that there is a 2nd program phase in the gospel narrative for the people who think 2P2P is in the Bible.

No..she did not.

She said Paul could not have been saved under it.

You are making the same mistake she makes when she reads Acts into Ephesians (a key mistake) and or when she reads Gentile Proselytes into Romans 2's "thou art called a Jew."

What she meant was that Paul had not been saveable under what was stated in Matthew 12.

Big difference between what she said and what you read into it.

And no, I do not believe you haven't any truth at all.

Who ever asserts that is willfully blind to those posts of yours where you assert that Christ died for our sins that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

SOME MADs are like that; if you don't hold their exact INSISTENT view, you are right off completely written off by these MAD Popes - it is part of this comedy of heirs' :rotfl:

Still...here...have a :chuckle:

Don't get to thinkin I wholeheartedly agree with your every view.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Mt 12 passage is not even close to being another gospel or suggesting that it is. You have no business saying so.
I never said Matthew 12:31-32 KJV was a gospel. I said Paul could not be forgiven under the kingdom gospel. Matthew 12:31-32 KJV tells us why!

Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes Pope heir; what ever you say Pope heir :chuckle:

GM, go fetch heir some water, lol
I can show (as you've been shown before) an example right now of how two of them differ. The WHO of Jesus Christ (the gospel of God Romans 1:1-4 KJV) is not the same as they WHY of the cross (the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Why try and make that which is different, the same Danoh?

Danoh

Danoh is jealous at the thought of some of us being in agreement with what saith the scriptures and each other so he mocks us.

Hah, your statement reminds me of GT and or Interplanner - those two are EVER reading what is CLEARLY both THEIR projection of a thing INTO it, as well as EVER unaware that is what they are doing :chuckle:

But, one can one expect of one who sees proselytes in Romans 2:17 :crackup:

I see you guys as MAD; just off-base in those ALMOST 28 parts. Is all.

Though YOU are a bit overboard, sis.

OTHER MADs are NOT, as you INSIST - and INSOLENTLY SO - enemy's of the gospel of Christ and or of the Mystery - that is YOUR extreme.

As I have already noted - humor: tragedy reflected on over time.

heir

TOL Subscriber
But, one can one expect of one who sees proselytes in Romans 2:17 :crackup:
Paul, speaking to Gentiles (Romans 1:13 KJV, Romans 11:13 KJV), says of one of them, "tho art called a Jew,..." (Romans 2:17 KJV).

Status
Not open for further replies.