ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

She didn't say that Matthew 12 was the gospel of the kingdom.

She said was the previous gospel that Paul could not have known and could not have been saved under. This is so that there is a 2nd program phase in the gospel narrative for the people who think 2P2P is in the Bible.

Interplanner

He seems fairly sincere, but his reading comprehension is horrible, and he has an unhealthy obsession with "2P2P".

For example?

btw, a horrible obsession with 2P2P would be to think it is there when it is not. It makes the Bible look like an abstract modern art piece, instead of the 'graphic portrayal of the crucifixion of Christ' Gal 3:2.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul preached the Grace message to the Gentiles
Peter preached the Kingdom message to the Jews.

Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles. That's the way it was.

Interplanner

I see: the predominant theology position here is: "you are ignorant." It's in Genesis or Colossians or something; I forget.

Meanwhile, some of us would like to know what is the difference between the Grace Gospel and the Gospel, thanks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see: the predominant theology position here is: "you are ignorant." It's in Genesis or Colossians or something; I forget.

Meanwhile, some of us would like to know what is the difference between the Grace Gospel and the Gospel, thanks.

The ONLY Gospel is the Grace Gospel in this "Dispensation of Grace" (as Paul calls it.) It requires one to:

1) Hear the Gospel.
2) Place ones faith in Christ as their Savior.
3) Be sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into
the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
4) One who has gone through this Spiritual process, is
then, considered a Child of God and having the righteousness
of Christ and the promise of eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The ONLY prerequisite for becoming a member of the Body of Christ, is faith and not works. One may ask: where do I receive faith? The answer is in Romans 10:17 "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Interplanner

You don't define a thing by what it requires. You define it. It is the event that 'God was in Christ reconciling the debt of man's sin...through Christ's sin-offering.' It happened in space and time in human history. It fulfilled everything promised to Israel.

Yes, it then goes on to require many things after love has compelled the believer in it to do so willingly. The things it requires are not gospel, they are response.

Thanks for saying something of content instead of snide conclusions that dismiss conversation and relationship. I'm off to work for the day now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't define a thing by what it requires. You define it. It is the event that 'God was in Christ reconciling the debt of man's sin...through Christ's sin-offering.' It happened in space and time in human history. It fulfilled everything promised to Israel.

Yes, it then goes on to require many things after love has compelled the believer in it to do so willingly. The things it requires are not gospel, they are response.

Thanks for saying something of content instead of snide conclusions that dismiss conversation and relationship. I'm off to work for the day now.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.