ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one Gospel message, and it is revealed throughout the Holy Scriptures to all those the Father gave to the Son to share in His Kingdom.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was not the first to sin, nor the first to suffer for the gospel, but he was the foremost of them.

Reconciled people are no longer enemies of God. (unless they want to be)

LA
Paul was the chief of sinners AND the first for a pattern! Believe the KJB!

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those who follow Paul, are carnal, Paul said.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
1Co 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Co 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1Co 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

LA
1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, unless God had a mystery that included the likes of us! PTL, He did! Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV!

Paul was a righteous Jew according to the Mosaic Book of the Law and the kingdom of God was unknown to him, it was a mystery.

The kingdom of God was a mystery that the Father sent Jesus to offer to the Jews. Some accepted and some declined the offer.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul was a righteous Jew according to the Mosaic Book of the Law and the kingdom of God was unknown to him, it was a mystery.

The kingdom of God was a mystery that the Father sent Jesus to offer to the Jews. Some accepted and some declined the offer.
What hogwash!

Paul was a murderer.... was that required of the Mosaic Book of the Law?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was a murderer.... was that required of the Mosaic Book of the Law?

Paul was commissioned by the high priest to arrest those who followed the Lord's way. He was only a murderer in the context of Jesus' magnified law.

Jesus asked him not to do that and he stopped.

DAN P

What is the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation? And how do you rightly divide it?

Hi and here is where we separate the BOYS from the MEN !!

Can you explain HOW Paul was SAVED in Acts 9:6 OR explain how you were saved , if you can AMR or it to simple for to reply ??

Or are you going to RUN AWAY ??

dan p

Prizebeatz1

What gospel was Paul saved under?

LA

It seems to me that the answer depends on one's interpretation of the Gospel. I am of the opinion that there is only one Gospel but that is contingent on my own interpretation. Some believe a different version of the same Gospel. In short Paul was subject to his own understanding of the Gospel message and his own experience. We also have to address what it mean to be saved.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
Paul was commissioned by the high priest to arrest those who followed the Lord's way. He was only a murderer in the context of Jesus' magnified law.

Jesus asked him not to do that and he stopped.
So Paul was a righteous Jew while he was dragging people off to their deaths?

You need a new story.

Right Divider

Body part
It seems to me that the answer depends on one's interpretation of the Gospel. I am of the opinion that there is only one Gospel but that is contingent on my own interpretation. Some believe a different version of the same Gospel. In short Paul was subject to his own understanding of the Gospel message and his own experience. We also have to address what it mean to be saved.
:juggle:

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated:

1. You are w/o a clue, as to the meaning of the word, "gospel," or,

2. You are of the opinion that there is only one piece of good news in the bible, per your "I am of the opinion that there is only one Gospel" speculation/assertion.

You choose-no other option.

And thanks for the opinion-like elbows....

Status
Not open for further replies.