What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
One big reason Trump won is that 80% of evangelicals pleased Satan by supporting the murder of “fewer” innocent children...while claiming to be “pro-life Christians.”
And for what?
A wall? Didn't help Jericho.
Better healthcare? Only 1 out of the 10 lepers thanked Jesus for His healing.
More silver coins in their pockets? Oooops

Such a shame.

Media, both Republican and Democrat, went to the hills when Trump won the election because their ongoing narrative failed- liberals calling him sexist/racist, and you all chalking it up the entire Presidency to abortion.

The fact is that yall don't want the truth, you want to believe your lies and slanders instead of recognizing why the entire country lit up red in virtually every part that wasn't a city infrastructure.

Republicans are the worst hypocrites above all, really. All that talk about Christian independence and love of fellow countrymen- at least Democrats don't conceal their absurdity.

dodge

What a bunch of nonsense.

'Sacrificing principles', as in not caring about political correctness and others butthurt. It's amazing that you all don't understand how people can get sick of hearing it after years and years, especially when it's causing them to be ignored and is influencing politics that affect everybody.

The nightmare of conservatives 'sacrificing principles' is completely out of yall's imagination. The fact of the matter is that the GOP can no longer succeed without a change, and Trump is that change. No other Republican candidate would have won against Hillary. You all should be damned happy instead of trying to chalk it all up to 'fear'- it's yall who are really afraid :wave:

In short Trump won because of A.C.A., Taxes, regulations, government over reach, abortion,2nd amendment,immigration,Benghazi,and Hillary's corruption.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
you all chalking it up the entire Presidency to abortion.
Here you sound like a lefty screaming, “You’re a ONE issue voter!!”
All I can do is calmly explain that no, I’m a PRIMARY issue voter.

The protection of every innocent human being is God’s most enduring command. If a candidate can’t get that right, I look elsewhere.

TweetyBird

I believe it is called the election process and Trump won !

Do you really want a process that the RNC controls ? I think what we have is much better than yes men going before the people and doing as the RNC says.

LOL ... the Republicans run their own organization ... or did that go over your head?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The real answer: fear. Plain and simple.

True conservatives were afraid of what might happen in Hillary won, and instead of having faith in the God most of them claim to serve they gave into fear and voted for a man they didn't like, because they thought he was their only chance against her. They sacrificed their principles for fear, and gave the GOP no reason to ever honor their platform again.

i see it differently lighthouse - conservatives pushed the GOP aside by supporting trump

the message the gop better take from this is that if they ever want to win an election again, they have to listen to the people who voted trump

TweetyBird

The Left became the 'PC Party'- it took over you all's entire perception of the Presidency. They wanted Hillary because she's all about feminism and white guilt, scared enough of being called 'bigoted' to not dare do anything about border control or voting identification. That's the America they wanted, and Trump ripped it down with all that he said. It's perfectly acceptable, just not to YOU.

Trump never called all women pigs or all Mexicans rapists, but you all called him an enemy of both. He doesn't take jive from people, and you called him a bigot for it- and you see what that got you? Looking like fools when the day comes that Trump points it out as President, that's what :rolleyes:

And as far as 'violence', why should anyone be concerned if people go cause trouble or sabotage a rally and get punched out for it?
The fact is that one shouldn't- it's healthy violence, a common sense consequence for doing such things.

There is no such thing as "healthy violence. As a Christian, which he profess to be, he should not have screamed at his dissenters and urged the crowd to kill them. Did you seriously miss that??? There were blacks present at rallies - Trump supporters - that were forcibly removed.

TweetyBird

One big reason Trump won is that 80% of evangelicals pleased Satan by supporting the murder of “fewer” innocent children...while claiming to be “pro-life Christians.”
And for what?
A wall? Didn't help Jericho.
Better healthcare? Only 1 out of the 10 lepers thanked Jesus for His healing.
More silver coins in their pockets? Oooops

Such a shame.

What does pro-life have to do with anything? Why is this the platform? Or Jesus healing 10 lepers?

TweetyBird

From the interviews and articles I've seen, heard, and read, I think that most of the people who voted for Trump are tired of the establishment on both sides of the aisle. No matter what party you vote for, in the last two or three decades, I can almost guarantee you that you've heard nothing but lies and half-hearted promises. I was undecided all the way up to yesterday. I was either going to write in my candidate or vote for Trump. I didn't make my decision until after I had filled out both sides of my ballot and then sat there for ten minutes, trying to decide whether I would rather just stand for my candidate or vote for Trump, knowing that his win would be a kick in the teeth to both the Democrat and the Republican parties. I figured, either way, that Hillary would end up winning. Imagine my surprise when I saw Trump win by as much as he did.

What has changed by electing Trump? We still have a bunch of lied and half hearted promises that will get pushed into the trash can.

TweetyBird

I will clear why i didn't choose a lying, corrupt, child murdering and sexually abusing, Satanic, lesbian.

She had SAP leaked which should give her life in prison in itself.

She's literally the most disgusting woman that I can think of.

If she became president I was fearing of a war with Russia and getting nuked lmao. She's war hungry. She would have made middle class shrink even more. She was going to raise our taxes even though we have the highest taxes in the world.

What makes you think I choose Hillary over Trump? I was actually more curious why he won, than why she lost. That is a no brainer.

TweetyBird

I told you why they would vote for him a year and a half ago....

"People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal. "

I don't think anything is going to change, just because Trump is in office. Your list is just fantasy. You are making Trump out to be the god he thinks he is.

ps: I about busted a gut over "Trump has excellent negotiating skills". Screaming at people most certainly gives them a lot of respect :kookoo: You guys are hilarious.

"Trump knows how to build things .. NOT JUST STEAL??? :jawdrop::crackup:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... his behavior towards women

Donald-Trump-kisses-wife-Melania.jpg

looks ok to me :idunno:

tweety said:
, people of color,

donald-trump-black-women-supporters.jpg

looks ok to me :idunno: