What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser asks:
when a woman who has murdered her unborn child stands before God at the Judgement Throne, what do you suppose He will say?

tweety dodges and deflects:
What do you think He will say to all those those who pushed for pro-life agenda and ignored the burdens of the living. He who is without sin, cast the first stone. I think He said that somewhere :idea:

i'm not casting any stones, i'm not claiming that i'm without sin, i'm asking a simple question

when a woman who has murdered her unborn child stands before God at the Judgement Throne, what do you suppose He will say?

Gurucam

All you guys talk about is pro-life. That is just a cheap piece of gauze on a profusely bleeding gaping wound. You all sound like a bunch of hypocritical do-gooders while the lives of others go to hell in a hand basket.

Indeed only a chosen few are concerned about their judgment and life after death on earth. Most people believe that, 'If you're denied your right to be alive, you are also denied every other right'.

Only a few are concerned with, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell".

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Do you soweth to (the preservation of) your flesh/temporal life or do you soweth to your spiritual/eternal life?

Where are you banking your treasures? Is it inside the depth of earth with Satan or is it in heaven with Jesus and God?

Jesus instructed:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Gurucam

Are you saying Jesus wouldn't have been pro-life because the unborn shouldn't want their lives saved?

Are you surprised that Jesus is not pro-life?

Jesus is interested only in the chosen few who are authentic Christians. Everyone else can die, any which way, as far as he is concerned. These great masses of 'not chosen people, are going to hell, any way.

The above might sound like an emotional outburst or wishful thinking. It is not.

It is simply the blatant fact in the Holy KJV N.T. that every one must be seriously awakened to, before too late is the cry.

glassjester

Jesus is interested only in the chosen few who are authentic Christians. Everyone else can die, any which way, as far as he is concerned. These great masses of 'not chosen people, are going to hell, any way.

You truly believe Jesus approves of abortion?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why did people vote for Him?...

I'm curious, why did you capitalize the H in "Him"? You must know that title is used exclusively for God don't you?

Granted, your fellow Trump supporter patrick jane after the Trump victory called Trump "the chosen one" in the chat box, but patrick didn't capitalize the C and the O (I don't think that patrick is smart enough to know the difference).

When you're not writing one liners, you seem like you know the English language quite well, why the capital H, was it a Freudian slip?

TweetyBird

I'm curious, why did you capitalize the H in "Him"? You must know that title is used exclusively for God don't you?

Granted, your fellow Trump supporter patrick jane after the Trump victory called Trump "the chosen one" in the chat box, but patrick didn't capitalize the C and the O (I don't think that patrick is smart enough to know the difference).

When you're not writing one liners, you seem like you know the English language quite well, why the capital H, was it a Freudian slip?

It was a typo. I am not a supporter of Trump and I did not vote for him. He is a bully and a bigot. I think it's devastating that he got elected.

TweetyBird

Harry Reid breaks silence: Trump's election has 'emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry'

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid ripped into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday, calling the New York businessman a "sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate."

"The election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in American," Reid said in a statement.

In his first comments on the election of Trump, who shocked much of the US and world with his election night victory, the outgoing Nevada senator said "watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America."

"I have heard more stories in the past 48 hours of Americans living in fear of their own government and their fellow Americans than I can remember hearing in five decades in politics," he said.

Reid, the Senate minority leader, specifically pointed to the fear some minorities have expressed at the election of Trump.

"I've felt their tears and I've felt their fear," he said.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=-1870394650_htmlws-main-bb

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It was a typo.

Explanation accepted.

I am not a supporter of Trump and I did not vote for him. He is a bully and a bigot. I think it's devastating that he got elected.

I must have missed your words in the numerous threads where I was being called every filthy name in the book by Trump supporters for telling the truth about him. Surely I would have seen you saying those words...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Gurucam

You truly believe Jesus approves of abortion?

There is something terribly terribly wrong with the mind of someone who thinks that the Son of God/God in the flesh is for taking innocent life in the womb.

That being said: I have to give credit to Gurucam, because unlike many that voted for Trump, he knows that he and Trump think alike on the abortion issue.

Gurucam

If one follow the teachings of Catholics one must support abortions.

So you're saying God is for abortion, yes?

Catholics hold the position that when children die (including unborn children), it does not matter how they die, they all go straight to heaven.

However it is well known that those who are not aborted as unborn children go on to stand a very very slim chance of going to heaven:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You guys are promoting the very Antichrist ideas that life on earth is important. Life on earth is simply to prove oneself worthy of heaven.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment will be according to:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And only a few who lives beyond childhood, make it to heaven where as, according to Catholicism, all aborted children make it to heaven, guaranteed.

Abortion is a fail safe and absolutely guaranteed path to heaven. Where as surviving beyond childhood is very very iffy. In fact only a few make it.

Those who abort unborn babies are clearly serving God. There is nothing better to do for one's off spring than to deliver him/her directly and securely to heaven with guaranteed. According to Catholicism, this is exactly what happens to aborted unborn children.

It seems to be a small sacrifice to give up you unborn child if he has a guaranteed entry to heaven. Instead of keeping him/her to be born on earth for your benefit/enjoyment whiles he/she stand a very very slim chance of going to heaven.

Keeping your child, instead of aborting him/her seems very selfish/selfserving.

How, therefore, is abortion not an absolutely divine thing? It guarantees delivery to heaven like nothing else does. And is it not totally clear that those who participate in abortion at any level, is serving God, by delivering people to heaven through this absolute fail-safe passage.

Pray tell, please explain why Catholics are promoting all this anti-abortion proper-gander? Is it because they are recruiting for Satan inside the depths of earth?

Is this guaranteed heaven for all children a lie? And is not the purpose of this life on earth to gain heaven?

Please explain this seeming confusion/foolishness that Catholics are promoting?

Last edited:

dodge

TweetyBird;4858308]Harry Reid breaks silence: Trump's election has 'emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry'

So anybody that tries to set our national debt in order is hate and bigotry ?

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid ripped into President-elect Donald Trump on Friday, calling the New York businessman a "sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate."

The liberals are quick to jump on an accusation while BILL gets a free pass on rape, which he paid several hundred thousand dollars to make go away....HYPOCRITES all of them.

"The election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in American," Reid said in a statement.

Immaterial , even though not true, Trump won the election. BLM and New black Panthers are the ones emboldened by the out going administration, and all you hear are CRICKETS.

In his first comments on the election of Trump, who shocked much of the US and world with his election night victory, the outgoing Nevada senator said "watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America."

lol, the innocent Americans are blocking highways, burning cars, and beating up folks they disagree with,and that is EXACTLY why Trump got elected to stop their racist and bigoted ignorance.

"I have heard more stories in the past 48 hours of Americans living in fear of their own government and their fellow Americans than I can remember hearing in five decades in politics," he said.

The other millions of other Americans felt like that under Otraitor.

Reid, the Senate minority leader, specifically pointed to the fear some minorities have expressed at the election of Trump.

"I've felt their tears and I've felt their fear," he said.

That is the same Harry Reid that got a good man murdered ( La Voy Finnicum because Harry wanted the Finnicum's land to sell to the Chinese.

Proving yet again as long as the Libtards can break the law under an administration that does not care about the law they are happy, and when their lawlessness is threatened they feel threatened, which makes folks that obey the law HAPPY.