weekly weigh in

musterion

How has Lou F. managed to stay in such good shape, where Arnie hasn't really? The heart surgery took it out of him?

SaulToPaul 2

How has Lou F. managed to stay in such good shape, where Arnie hasn't really? The heart surgery took it out of him?

I suspect Lou has kept cycling the roids now & then. I cannot imagine a man 60+ years old with that much muscle mass, without a little synthetic testosterone help.

SaulToPaul 2

The question on everyone's mind is:

Is saint john w the great, TOL's Dash Riprock award winner 7 years running, fully natural? How else can 171.22 of his 172.22 lbs be muscle... without steroids? That's 0.00000000001% body fat.

john w

Hall of Fame
The question on everyone's mind is:

Is saint john w the great, TOL's Dash Riprock award winner 7 years running, fully natural? How else can 171.22 of his 172.22 lbs be muscle... without steroids? That's 0.00000000001% body fat.

It's the mark of us Tucker-ites-plus, plenty of Mr. Cookie Bars, to combat my sinkin' spell, when I'm working on my bulging tri-ceps. Tri=3? That's a might peculiar-maybe it means lifting 3 beds, Mayor?

SaulToPaul 2

It's the mark of us Tucker-ites-plus, plenty of Mr. Cookie Bars, to combat my sinkin' spell, when I'm working on my bulging tri-ceps. Tri=3? That's a might peculiar-maybe it means lifting 3 beds, Mayor?

You're on to something. Can you explain biceps and quadriceps as well, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
You're on to something. Can you explain biceps and quadriceps as well, fella?

Bi-the term, contrary to popular opinion/Google, and all that jazz, came from when some meanie chick was being mean to me, and I stared her down, and said, as I pointed to my bulging biceps: Want to meet my 2 friends, "Thunder," and "Lightning," and, if you do, you have 2 choices: The morgue, or the hospital?

Am I getting through to you, Mayor Jack LaLane?

musterion

john-hagee-ministries.jpg

I'm lookin' for JohnW and Musty. I hear they been makin' jokes about meh.

john w

Hall of Fame

I just don't feel, that you have the anointing, musty, as you just have not planted enough seeds of faith, and claimed your miracle today!!!!! Puh raaaayzzzz Gaaaawd.....Howl lay loooo ya!!!! And toucheth not, the Laaaawd's anointed!!!!

musterion

John-Hagee-Sermons-The-Mystery-of-the-Prayer-Shawl-Conclusion-Pastor-John-Hagee-960x540.jpg

Come here, John.

It's okay. Come here.

Touch muh prayer shawl, John. Grab a tassel.

Go on, grab it and receive muh anointing. You know you want to.

GRAB IT, AH SAID! And give Him PRAYUZ and GLOW-REH!

john w

Hall of Fame
John-Hagee-Sermons-The-Mystery-of-the-Prayer-Shawl-Conclusion-Pastor-John-Hagee-960x540.jpg

Come here, John.

It's okay. Come here.

Touch muh prayer shawl, John. Grab a tassel.

Go on, grab it and receive muh anointing. You know you want to.

GRAB IT, AH SAID! And give Him PRAYUZ and GLOW-REH!

I see a man, in Bugtussell, AR.....He seems to have a head ache, but the Laaaawd is healing him now, in Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaulToPaul 2

Bi-the term, contrary to popular opinion/Google, and all that jazz, came from when some meanie chick was being mean to me, and I stared her down, and said, as I pointed to my bulging biceps: Want to meet my 2 friends, "Thunder," and "Lightning," and, if you do, you have 2 choices: The morgue, or the hospital?

Am I getting through to you, Mayor Jack LaLane?

Did you get that line from Baretta or from J.T. Hooker?
You beat all.