weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Here is the plan, for tonight, Mayor: Go home, walk up the stairs, open door(briskly), take a nap, and then jog over to "Quick Trip" for the "2 25 ounces for $3" "Natty Light Special," walk home, and watch a little TV, including them Canadian foreigners playin' that there game called "Ice Hockey," take a nap, and then watch "Jimmy" and "Angel" on "The Rockford Files" on METV. Yep, that's the plan...home.....nap...head on over to Quick Trip.....home, and watch a little TV.....take another nap....watch "The Rockford Files....Yep, that's the plan.....home("Ya know" the rest).

I know, I know...For the love of Mike, just do it!!! Go home..........Just do it!!!

You're a bit sensitive, Mayor.

Does your 1974 Firebird (like Jimmy's) have sawdust in the engine?
Bless you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Close to 24. I have been eating between 4 and 7 the last month.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does your 1974 Firebird

003OSC_Seann_William_Scott_001.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Does your 1974 Firebird (like Jimmy's) have sawdust in the engine?
Bless you.

Oh, you're a modern day "Velocity Channel" car expert, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you call up Mike and Ed, of "Wheeler Dealers," and tell them that you hear that Ricardo Montalban has up for sale, a Chrysler Cordoba, with "fine Corinthian leather"(the books of Corinthians is in the bible-you'd know that, if you were not in that Breen-ite cult of yours)-you and your fellow car jocks would consider that a real knee slapper, and no "Fantasy Island," wouldn't you, Mr. Rourke, Jr.?

SaulToPaul 2

That is a big part of why Dr. Atkins and his famous diet have the "induction phase", where only 20 net carbs a day are to be consumed.

Forcing the body to burn fat instead of sugar?

I used to be a sugar burner. I'd get hungry and grumpy every 2-3 hours. Like the article said, it is a fleeting source of energy.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a modern day "Velocity Channel" car expert, aren't you, Mayor? Why don't you call up Mike and Ed, of "Wheeler Dealers," and tell them that you hear that Ricardo Montalban has up for sale, a Chrysler Cordoba, with "fine Corinthian leather"(the books of Corinthians is in the bible-you'd know that, if you were not in that Breen-ite cult of yours)-you and your fellow car jocks would consider that a real knee slapper, and no "Fantasy Island," wouldn't you, Mr. Rourke, Jr.?

No, saint john. Unlike you and Mrs. Lesh, I know how to fill her up with gas and crank her.
Other than that, I'm clueless about automobiles.

SaulToPaul 2

Speaking of sugar burners, saint john w "Dash Riprock" the great can eat 6 pieces of cashew fudge on Tuesday night without any rise in blood sugar. It immediately goes to muscle...usually to his guns.

john w

Hall of Fame
Speaking of sugar burners, saint john w "Dash Riprock" the great can eat 6 pieces of cashew fudge on Tuesday night without any rise in blood sugar. It immediately goes to muscle...usually to his guns.

You got that right, Mayor "Dennis/Aye-n-gel!"

What thread is this?

john w

Hall of Fame
:D

I know you're a faster and a workouter, sister!

Here is my planned work out today, Mayor:

Go home, take a nap.

Head on over to the local VFW, and play shuffle board, eat some zels, drink some hard cider, and play Pinochle.

Go home, open "Chef Boyardi" sgettie and meatballs, warm on stove, medium heat for 5 minutes, chased by a "Schlitz Malt Liquor"(Light-I'm in training).

Watch a little "As The World Turns," while snacking on "Chicken In The Biskit" crackers.

Take a nap.

Yep, that's the plan... Nap...VFW....Schlitz....nap.....Nap....VFW.........

Did you know that typing the above burned 8 calories?....Curious...

SaulToPaul 2

Here is my planned work out today, Mayor:

Go home, take a nap.

Head on over to the local VFW, and play shuffle board, eat some zels, drink some hard cider, and play Pinochle.

Go home, open "Chef Boyardi" sgettie and meatballs, warm on stove, medium heat for 5 minutes, chased by a "Schlitz Malt Liquor"(Light-I'm in training).

Watch a little "As The World Turns," while snacking on "Chicken In The Biskit" crackers.

Take a nap.

Yep, that's the plan... Nap...VFW....Schlitz....nap.....Nap....VFW.........

Did you know that typing the above burned 8 calories?....Curious...

Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful...

You are living the high life whilst the rest of us have to go home, eat a slice of bread and a can of tuna, and workout to keep our youthful figures.

To whom much is given, much is required. Don't take your temple of iron for granted, saint john w Dash!

john w

Hall of Fame
Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful...

You are living the high life whilst the rest of us have to go home, eat a slice of bread and a can of tuna, and workout to keep our youthful figures.

To whom much is given, much is required. Don't take your temple of iron for granted, saint john w Dash!

I try, Mayor... I try....It's the mark of us W's.