Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:noid:

WSB200-saddlebags.jpg

214. I'm eating pizza tonight.

john w

Hall of Fame
Naturally wiry like the Fifes...and Whalens.
My routine-today:

Got up.
Had a cup of coffee,black, a Thomas English Muffin, with extra butter, and 2 eggs, and "Captain Crunch" cereal.
Walked outside, to see if there were any newspapers lying around. Went back inside, walking up the steps.
Watched "Fantasy Island" on TV.
Drank some "Minute Maid Lemonade."
Took a nap.
Woke up.
Open the door of the microwave oven. Placed "Marie Calendar" inside. Pressed "4 minutes," then "2 minutes." Took off wrapper. Enjoyed.
Turned shower on.
Rapidly brushed teeth.
Took another nap.
Watched the end of "Gunsmoke," Took of on "Festus."
Turned TV off.

SaulToPaul 2

My routine-today:

Got up.
Had a cup of coffee,black, a Thomas English Muffin, with extra butter, and 2 eggs, and "Captain Crunch" cereal.
Walked outside, to see if there were any newspapers lying around. Went back inside, walking up the steps.
Watched "Fantasy Island" on TV.
Drank some "Minute Maid Lemonade."
Took a nap.
Woke up.
Open the door of the microwave oven. Placed "Marie Calendar" inside. Pressed "4 minutes," then "2 minutes." Took off wrapper. Enjoyed.
Turned shower on.
Rapidly brushed teeth.
Took another nap.
Watched the end of "Gunsmoke," Took of on "Festus."
Turned TV off.

Did you take a minute to admire your six pack abs in the mirror?
Saint john "Dash Riprock" w, the Great.

SaulToPaul 2

I do the same with my tried and true "Totino's Pizza." I also use it as a combination door stop/frisbee.

I usually get DiGornio and pretend it's delivery.
Expensive though, usually $7.99. That's what the high roller Whalen types spend for pizza.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Here is the plan, for tonight, Mayor: Go home, walk up the stairs, open door(briskly), take a nap, and then jog over to "Quick Trip" for the "2 25 ounces for $3" "Natty Light Special," walk home, and watch a little TV, including them Canadian foreigners playin' that there game called "Ice Hockey," take a nap, and then watch "Jimmy" and "Angel" on "The Rockford Files" on METV. Yep, that's the plan...home.....nap...head on over to Quick Trip.....home, and watch a little TV.....take another nap....watch "The Rockford Files....Yep, that's the plan.....home("Ya know" the rest).

I know, I know...For the love of Mike, just do it!!! Go home..........Just do it!!!

You're a bit sensitive, Mayor.