Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: But Rusha, she thinks I'm pretty. :chuckle: I know, you're right. Reminds me of a line of dialogue from Inherit the Wind, where the fellow who is supposed to be Jennings Bryan dies and the actor who is supposed to be Clarence Darrow stops a scoffing reporter from mocking the dead man in a petty eulogy. The Darrow stand-in says, "A giant once lived in that body."

I don't mean that glory was a giant once. But she was so much better. I don't think that was my invention or hope.

You are absolutely correct ... it wasn't your invention or hope.

I think sometimes the worst in us can overwhelm the best in us. My sin in relation is that I haven't sponsored the best, didn't defend it strongly enough when I saw what was happening, let my offense at the turning of a friend make me a poor one when I might have made a difference.

Now, mostly she reminds me of the wind. On the ignore pile goes she. Out of my life, my hair, and any further consideration. Sod with her, comes to it. That makes three. It's a magic number.

I think you have it right. :cheers:

But of course ... :D

Eagles Wings

Yep, Artie, Town, Anna, and Rusha all claiming to be so tolerant of gays, and then taking it as a horrible dirty INSULT if they imagine someone thinks they act gay. You just can't make this stuff up.

Those are some birds alright..... VULTURES.

It was an insult, Glory. One must at least be consistent in standing with God's Word regarding homosexuality, and not joke about it.

glorydaz

You poor thing, you're getting confused now. Remember, you're having this conversation with TH? Arthur isn't even here, Rusha hasn't posted to you at all, and I'm just so concerned that you're going to stroke out on us. Be careful, now.

Artie was the co-gay innuendo, little fool. Rush posted on here....I don't care if she can see me, I can see her.

Your fake "concern" for my well being is a perfect example of your liberal mindset. All fake.

So go all the thread on which you four plant your dirty little feet. :thumb:

glorydaz

It was an insult, Glory. One must at least be consistent in standing with God's Word regarding homosexuality, and not joke about it.

I wasn't joking about gays. I was teasing the "boys" about being so childish. Had you read the entire dialogue you'd see that. But because Town was angry with my "participation" in his stupid Gutzette, he decided to falsely accuse me of calling him gay. His continuing to protest only proved it was in HIS mind not mine.

Now, if you are going to be butting in, then you'd best know what you're talking about before you fall for Town's false accusations.

I don't hate people because they're gay, but I can't abide hypocrites.

You can like that or lump it.

Eagles Wings

I wasn't joking about gays. I was teasing the "boys" about being so childish. Had you read the entire dialogue you'd see that. But because Town was angry with my "participation" in his stupid Gutzette, he decided to falsely accuse me of calling him gay. His continuing to protest only proved it was in HIS mind not mine.

Now, if you are going to be butting in, then you'd best know what you're talking about before you fall for Town's false accusations.

Lump it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It's true, I never saw that you accused or said that Town was gay, he thought you insinuated. That's what snowflakes do

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Artie was the co-gay innuendo, little fool. Rush posted on here....I don't care if she can see me, I can see her.

The fact remains, we're not all insulted, so you're still very confused, you poor thing. The insult is between you and TH and no one else, yet in your blind rage you lumped us all in together.

Your fake "concern" for my well being is a perfect example of your liberal mindset. All fake.

You thought I was trying to be sincere? Oh dear. :eek:

glorydaz

It's true, I never saw that you accused or said that Town was gay, he thought you insinuated. That's what snowflakes do

Yes, we're deplorable...homophobes, racists, etc.

He does look like Elton John and Elton John is gay.
Artie is from England and they have lots of gays over there.
They're both very sensitive.

Gays are people too.

I just don't get the anger.