Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
No, it's the reality of the situation. So far there is no evidence of wrong doing to be found by any state (especially southern conservative states who'd pounce on such information) that's investigated PP in light of these videos. So...why not? Is there a state-by-state cover up or is there nothing to find?

Florida found all sorts of irregularities;
http://www.wsj.com/articles/florida...enthood-clinics-finds-deficiencies-1438817376
Two clinics doing abortions they weren't licensed for and one clinic;
A clinic in Pembroke Pines, Fla., failed to follow its own policy regarding proper labeling and dating of the disposal of fetal remains, the agency report said. That affected the disposal of remains from 25 abortions
So something fishy about how they were handling the remains.

Jose Fly

Even with that stuff, it wouldn't change what they said and the callousness of what they said.

Yeah, CMP's dishonesty is totally irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Kind of like admitting to a crime and then giving a caveat, like "this is off the record, right"

Except for that tiny little fact that no crimes were committed or admitted to here. Other than that.....:chuckle:

jeffblue101

Really? So the PP people say over and over and over "We have to follow the law", "We can't agree to anything until our attorneys approve", and "we can't profit from this", yet somehow those didn't make it into any of the shorter videos, which are what the vast majority of people watched...

....and to you that's a "non-story"?

Your tribalism is showing. :down:
Stop it there was even more daming evidence that was left out of the highlights and yes contray to what PP says they do include their non for profit statements. This comes directly from the press release by CMP
http://www.centerformedicalprogress...r-baby-parts-prices-changes-abortion-methods/
Gatter continues: “You know, in negotiations whoever throws out the figure first is at a loss, right?” She explains, “I just don’t want to lowball,” before suggesting, “$75 a specimen.”

Gatter twice recites Planned Parenthood messaging on fetal tissue collection, “We’re not in it for the money,” and “The money is not the important thing,”
but she immediately qualifies each statement with, respectively, “But what were you thinking of?” and, “But it has to be big enough that it’s worthwhile for me.”

The only deception involved belongs to the sheep that blindly follow PP

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, CMP's dishonesty is totally irrelevant. :rolleyes:
yeah because we should believe that, just because they said so while their pants were down....

"I didnt have sex with that woman"...

Except for that tiny little fact that no crimes were committed or admitted to here. Other than that.....:chuckle:

Murder is a crime, selling body parts is crime, unless you are retarded.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Florida found all sorts of irregularities;
http://www.wsj.com/articles/florida...enthood-clinics-finds-deficiencies-1438817376
Two clinics doing abortions they weren't licensed for and one clinic;

So something fishy about how they were handling the remains.

None of this has anything to do with the alleged "they're selling body parts" scheme, so, I rest my case. And a handful of violations in a state the size of Florida doesn't constitute "all sorts" by me, but, that's beside the point.

jeffblue101

And the review found many (c~4,000) problems with the transcriptions as well.

Um......so?

And........?

You are missing the point those are two perfectly logical reasons why the youtube does not feature good audio quality on its a boy but is included in the transript, again false dichotomy on the behalf of the person who wrote the report and its a baby is not out of place since another boy phrases was also said

Jose Fly

I bet that's what you want. This is kinda falling apart, isn't it?

there was even more daming evidence that was left out of the highlights

Such as?

and yes contray to what PP says they do include their non for profit statements.

That quote doesn't say anything about profit. Yet nine times the PP employee directly states that they cannot and do not profit from fetal tissue donations, and not one of them made it to the short videos.

But that's just a coincidence, right?

The only deception involved are towards the shGatter continues: “You know, in negotiations whoever throws out the figure first is at a loss, right?” She explains, “I just don’t want to lowball,” before suggesting, “$75 a specimen.”

And we covered the fact that PP is allowed to be reimbursed for their expenses. So here she's just throwing out an estimate for that.

Gatter twice recites Planned Parenthood messaging on fetal tissue collection, “We’re not in it for the money,” and “The money is not the important thing,” but she immediately qualifies each statement with, respectively, “But what were you thinking of?” and, “But it has to be big enough that it’s worthwhile for me.”

And they also repeatedly state that they cannot and do not profit from fetal tissue donations, and not one of them made it to the short videos.

But that's just a coincidence, right?

The only deception involved belongs to the sheep that blindly follow PP

Your tribalism is showing.

shagster01

To even be able to say "normal" with the words thrown in the trash talking about a baby, says much is wrong with you.

No wonder you see no problem here, you are as messed up as they are.

Its everything but normal.

The definition of normal that I was using is "common" or "standard practice."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/normal

If you didn't realize that it is common and the standard practice to throw aborted fetuses away then you are a fool. You have made yourself look that way a lot the last few days.

I don't play this game of yours where you pick an obvious secondary definition of a word and pretend that is what the poster meant. You do that a lot and nobody is fooled by it.

Jose Fly

You are missing the point those are two perfectly logical reasons why the youtube does not feature good audio quality on its a boy but is included in the transript,

Sorry bud....the cat's out of the bag. The "It's a boy" is not on any of the actual tapes, and as the report noted wouldn't have made any sense in the context of the conversation that was going on at the time.

again false dichotomy on the behalf of the person who wrote the report and its a baby is not out off place since another boy phrases was also said

So? Is it a crime to say those things?

jeffblue101

Sorry bud....the cat's out of the bag. The "It's a boy" is not on any of the actual tapes, and as the report noted wouldn't have made any sense in the context of the conversation that was going on at the time.
Did you even read the paper. The paper only covers the youtube footage not the raw source format.
So? Is it a crime to say those things?
no its not crime to be illogical :chuckle:

Last edited:

jeffblue101

, and as the report noted wouldn't have made any sense in the context of the conversation that was going on at the time.

PP also says the same thing about "another boy" which was clearly heard. PP is just in denial looking for any reason to distance itself from the truth

Jose Fly

Did you even read the paper.

Yup.

The paper only covers the youtube footage not the raw source format.

It covers what CMP released. The ball is now in their court to release the actual, full unedited footage.

no its not crime to be illogical :chuckle:

PP also says the same thing about "another boy" which was clearly heard.

And..........?

PP is just in denial looking for any reason to distance itself from the truth

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....PP, who didn't do anything illegal and had their words dishonestly edited, is the one denying the truth, whereas CMP who did all the dishonest editing isn't?

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it's the reality of the situation. So far there is no evidence of wrong doing to be found by any state (especially southern conservative states who'd pounce on such information) that's investigated PP in light of these videos. So...why not? Is there a state-by-state cover up or is there nothing to find?

There's a similarity here to the resurrection. Unbelievers often cite that there are no secular accounts of the resurrection or indeed the existence of Jesus at all, only biased religious ones. In this way they disallow all the evidence for the resurrection on the grounds that it - well - proves that the resurection happened.

Here, you seem to be saying that the videos themselves don't count as evidence because they were taken by opponents of PP and only evidence other than the videos is admissible as objective evidence, i.e. evidence that doesn't show PP in the same light.

For goodness sake man, wake up! The videos won't go away.

It covers what CMP released. The ball is now in their court to release the actual, full unedited footage.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....PP, who didn't do anything illegal and had their words dishonestly edited, is the one denying the truth, whereas CMP who did all the dishonest editing isn't?

Methinks you have backed the wrong horse and you are going down bravely to the sound of the band playing.
You hide behind 'nothing illegal' and Granite hides behind 'no wrong doing' to avoid having to confront the utter abhorrence of what is going on here. Beats me how you can look your children in the face and say 'I love you and would do anything for you'.

journey

The videos are accurate - the long or short versions, and PP knows that they are. This is why they are so desperate to discredit the videos with any tactics they can. There are probably many more to come. It's like watching a raging forest fire and someone saying there is no fire.

Jose Fly

You hide behind 'nothing illegal' and Granite hides behind 'no wrong doing'

What you think of as "hiding", I think of as "sticking to the facts".

to avoid having to confront the utter abhorrence of what is going on here.

What do you mean "confront"? I know what goes on in an abortion, and I know what goes on when fetal tissue is collected for research.

So for me, the revelation here is just how dishonest and shockingly sloppy the CMP folks were with these videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.