Trump's spontaneous rise to power will surprise even him.

Gurucam

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christians are freed from the law of sin and death for a reason. This is to allow them to transgress the law of sin and death freely so as to serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, unconditionally.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirms in no uncertain terms that the law of sin and death that one must transgress in order to obey the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the ten commandments.

Also Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirms in no uncertain terms that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

DavidK, it is obvious that you esteem, use, promote, invoke and are under the ten commandments. However that is for you and other O.T. people, some of who are your spouse, children and other charges.

Esteeming, using, promoting, invoking and being under the ten commandments is not (at all) for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Please 'stay behind your line'. Please 'bat in your crease'. And let Christian freely 'bat in their crease'.

Do not be an unaware, false spying brethren who is seeking to corruptly take away the God given freedom which Christians have, because they are 'in Christ', so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Do not defend foolishness. Go back and ask your Godless, Antichrist priest or pastor, why he/she misled you about Christianity. And cause you to bring forth children under the ten commandments, instead of under grace (spirit and Spirit).

Last edited:

DavidK

It ain't complicated. It is very straight forward. Any thing that is not accepted as is or literally] is interpreting.

You are right, it is very straight forward. It's when people start pulling individual verses out of context that they start twisting them. You do a lot of proof-texting, which leads you into wild error.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The Law is there to convict so that we'll enter into the freedom of Christ. That freedom is not the throwing off of all restraint and righteousness, but moving from obeying our Lord out of duty to accepting that all our righteousness is as filthy rags, that His atonement has reconciled us with God, and that we can work out our sanctification in the power of the Spirit resident inside us. It's not about transgressing the law, it's about relying on Him.

The above says 'the law' being spoken about is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

It's called an example. He's using one of the commandments to illustrate his point.

Together the above literally say, "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

Which is why we need to be in the Spirit, not in the flesh. Trying to keep the law in our own strength is eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Allowing the Spirit to work righteousness in us conforming us to Christ is eating from the tree of life.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Again, the contrast here is not between being moral and immoral, but between serving the letter of the law, instead of in the Spirit. In the sermon on the mount Jesus pointed out that sin goes deeper than actions into the motions of our hearts. It is not enough to act righteous because we obey the law, we must have our hearts renewed by His Spirit. It's not about throwing out righteousness, it's about moving up to a higher righteousness.

Together the above literally say, now you must covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

That's where you abandon the text completely. Nowhere does it say that, literally, figuratively, or even by implication. Paul specifically writes that we are not to choose sin simply because we are in freedom, a fact you keep denying with your proof texting out of Romans 7.

You are being just plain dishonest. That is not the way to know truth and enter God's kingdom of heaven. That is a one way ticket to hell, inside the earth, with Satan for an undefined stay.

That's quite a charge. I honestly believe what I'm writing.

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

For someone who keeps saying that you only take the scripture literally and don't interpret, you sure have to throw in a parenthetical "under the ten commandments" a lot to make the scripture say what you want it to say.

Galatians 5 is speaking to people who are trying to be justified by the law. Specifically, he's addressing the idea that gentiles would have to be circumcised in order to be saved. Salvation comes by faith in Jesus Christ. But read a little farther down in Galatians 5, and you will find him saying not to use freedom as an excuse to transgress.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Because righteousness now dwells in the believer, rather than on cold, dead stone, as prophesied by Jeremiah.

This is Antichrist-ism.

Anti-christ is "instead of" Christ. It's a man placing himself in God's place, receiving worship and offering salvation.

[/COLOR][/B]
Go and pedal your O.T./ten commandments ideas among the Jews and leave aspiring Christians and Christians alone. For now there is room for all on earth. Please have some respect.

I apologize if I've been less than respectful. You are twisting the gospel and promoting the heresy of Antinomianism.

Are you one of those supposed Christian pastors/priests who extract tithes and offering in exchange for corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.? Then 'live high off the hog'.

Nope. In fact, I worship and pray with a congregation that has no paid ministers at all. The body ministers, having freely received, freely giving.
Indeed, 'God chooses the foolish things to confound those who believe themselves to be wise'.

One of my favorite verses. I've been humbled by it many times.
Those who believe that they are wise are the billions of traditional Christians who believe that they 'understand' the Holy KJV N.T. beyond its literal words/message. Each of them has his or her individual version of 'Christianity' which cannot be Christianity, at all.

You do amazing violence to the word "literal" with your use of it.
The fact is a billion people cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and heaven:

It is my understanding that a large portion of those billion never read scripture, rarely gather with the saints, mix idolatry in with their worship of God, and have experienced no heart change. It's grievous, but true that a person can call themselves Christian only from a lifelong tradition and identification with a culture. So I get the sentiment.

Nevertheless, with man this thing is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Who am I to tell Him whether "few" means one billion or one thousand?

By the way, your color formatting makes quoting and replying a pain. Not sure why you need everything in blue (I understand using red for emphasis), but I thought I'd let you know that it does make it inconvenient to have a discussion.

DavidK

Christians are freed from the law of sin and death for a reason. This is to allow them to transgress the law of sin and death freely so as to serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, unconditionally.

Not to transgress, but to have the law of love written on our hearts.
Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirms in no uncertain terms that the law of sin and death that one must transgress in order to obey the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the ten commandments.

Also Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirms in no uncertain terms that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

I doesn't, as Paul takes pains to say elsewhere in the same letter.

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

God forbid.
DavidK, it is obvious that you esteem, use, promote, invoke and are under the ten commandments. However that is for you and other O.T. people, some of who are your spouse, children and other charges.

Not at all. I'm under the law of love. Jesus taught us to love the Lord God with all our hearts, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. The ten commandments were expressions of that, but we are under a higher law now that does not address actions, but the motives of our hearts. The law of love does not transgress the law given on Sinai, but calls us up to an even higher standard. Check out Matthew 5-7.

Do not defend foolishness. Go back and ask your Godless, Antichrist priest or pastor, why he/she misled you about Christianity. And cause you to bring forth children under the ten commandments, instead of under grace (spirit and Spirit).

There's no such person to go back and ask.

Why don't we both go back and prayerfully read Paul's letter to the Romans in its entirety, beginning to end? I'll ask the Father to show me if I'm misunderstanding it, and you do likewise. We'll approach it with humility and dependence on the Spirit to teach us. Can you agree with me to do that?

Gurucam

DavidK

Here are some more authentic Holy KJV N.T. revelations for you to 'explain' and 'understand' according to your farfetched interpretations . . . which are simply your corruption of the pure words and literal messages from the Holy KJV N.T.. You will need to change thousands of authentic 'as is' Holy KJV N.T. revelations so as to support your erroneous ideas/theology:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans: 6 King James Version (KJV)
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Do not be ashamed, to ask for an answer. Before too late is your cry.

Fact is you are among a billion strong traditional Christians who share the same ideas as you. Clearly they cannot be the few who know and adapt truth and are chosen. Therefore,as prophesied by Jesus, real many were misled by false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

These billion strong traditional Christians cannot be 'a few'. You all cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal and heaven. You all are simply way too many:

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

You cannot convert 2 plus 2 to be 5 simply to make believe that you are not in err. 2 plus 2 will always be 4.

A billion people cannot be a few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life eternal and heaven.

No sense in engaging you in discussion. You are prepared to corrupt thousands of Holy KJV N.T. revelations simply to serve your agenda.

Also there is another issue with respect to 'obedience'.

Now that you have clearly indicated that you are under the law, it means that you have not yet come onto faith and Christ. You are therefore' the dead' (spiritually dead):

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

And my boss, the Lord Jesus, instructed us to: 'let the dead bury their dead'. So I am obliged to leave you alone to your peers:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Also there is another serious obstacle:

Fact is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were given, by Jesus, to only the disciples in private sessions among only them. In fact these mysteries were hid from Abraham generation until 2000 odd years ago, when the physical Jesus came among them and gave these mysteries very privately to only the twelve disciples.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the twelve disciples):

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Therefore for those seeking God's kingdom of heaven, I tend to want to eventually zoom in on and recommend only these private revelations which Jesus made to only His disciples in private session among only them.

I cannot seem to get past O.T. kindergarten with you. Far less to get onto the Holy KJV N.T. and then onto only those few private revelations (in the Holy KJV N.T) which Jesus made to only His twelve disciples. Any effort with you seems to be a waste of time.

I suppose this is why Jesus instruct that we 'follow him and let the dead bury their dead':

Last edited:

Gurucam

The important lesson to be had from the final Presidential debate, is as follows:

The important lesson to be had from the final Presidential debate, is as follows:

Some people in the U.S.A., (i.e. mostly Clinton supporters) are not spiritually/intuitively actualized.

They cannot and do not get the fact that Trump's deliveries are his unrehearsed, spontaneous, honest and 'real time' intuitions (spiritual discernment). Trump is what you see is what you get. This is the New requirement for functionality on earth, at this time.

On the other hand, Clinton is the Old rehearsed 'say what they want to hear'/'politically correct' candidate.

Clinton is on her way out, either less costly by the poles or expensively by seriously messing-up as her country's elected leader. The time for and relevance of her kind of leadership is 'done away with'.

Clinton's approach can no longer fool enough people for too much longer. This has made her Old type ruler-ship redundant at most front and certainly on the international front. Thank God there is a Presidential election shortly. A transfer over to the New kind of leadership can save the U.S.A. citizenry serious pain and displacement.

Many of the U.S.A. citizens can no longer be fooled with rehearsed speeches/replies and political correctness. Present Obama is on recording saying that His words no longer works to bring reasonable levels of settling down among protesting citizens.

Also many other international leaders can no longer be fooled with political correctness. Many will not buy Clinton/Obama approach (which worked adequately before).

As Trump said these Old styled U.S.A. leaders are out-witted on the international front. It is true. They are stuck in letter/intellectual mode and the world has moved to spiritual/intuitive mode. These are two different ways of being informed.

One who functions through intellectual/letter discernment is slow and dull compared to one who functions through spiritual/intuitive discernment. Everyone is functional at the former level (i.e. intellectual/letter level). However not every one is also functional at the second level (i.e. the spiritual/intuitive level).

The way for the U.S.A. to gain peaceful recognition in the world is for their leaders to be functional at the spiritual/intuitive level and be forthright. That is speak straight from the heart/spirit. This does not mean promoting and/or upholding the ten or other commandment perfectly. This does not mean being politically correct. This does not mean telling people what they want hear.

This simply means that leaders must be flat out honest about what he or she stands for (for his or her country) in his/her heart. Then get democratic support for those ideas and run their countries perfectly according to those democratically determined ideas.

Then seek mutual respect and acceptance for this approach, in every nation.

Leader of all countries can and will respect and accept the genuine heart/spirit drive and ideas of leaders under the following guide line: These ideas must have the sanction of the clear majority of the people, in their land and these ideas must be administered under a judicial system that is presided over by authentic Saint/Christian judges.

The U.S.A. is at loggerhead or war with many countries because they (the U.S.A.) are not forthright even with their own people. To much lemon used car sales man tactics are used. Also old leader seem to lack the spiritual actualization to know more details and critical things, intuitively, in real time. Trump has this spiritual actualization to know more, intuitively, in real time.

Clinton & Co. rely on external devices/intelligent back-up services to be informed in a delayed manner.

Trump's computer and back-up intelligence services are on board him and informs and guide him in split second, real time, through his spiritual/intuitive actualization. His intelligentsia is on board with him all the time. every where. This is the New way.

Clinton's computer and intelligence services are external to her. These are not on board with her, period. These are men and women and their organizations etc. who provide her with back-up information with less reliability and delayed delivery. This the Old way.

Trump is informed about the same things, internally/intuitively in real tine all the time. This is how gifted leader of industry/business operate successfully. For some time now many world political and other leaders were able to function like Trump. Soon, all leader will be like Trump.

Clinton and Co. are stuck in the Old outdated intellectual/letter way of operating, while every where more and more people are intuitively/spiritually actualized (i.e. functional in the New).

The New approach enables these new people to know totally every things, in real time, all the time and to also smell/discern deception a mile away, in real time. It is all internal self actualization.

Trump and many people who are supporting him are the New spiritually/intuitively actualized. Also many world leaders (who the U.S.A. must deal with), are also spiritually/intuitively actualized.

Clinton and her followers are the Old, not yet spiritually/intuitively actualized. She (and her followers) are unprepared and out classed in her country and certainly among many world leaders.

In Christianity to move from being only intellectually/letter functional to also being spiritual/intuitively functional is described as being 'converted'. This conversion is an actualization. This actualization is a primary requirement for entry to becoming Christian.

If one is not spiritually/intuitively functional, one cannot be and is not Christian. This means that one has not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. Such a leader would not be helpful to their people.

The U.S.A. need to do themselves a favor and elect Trump as their President.

means

Last edited:

DavidK

Do not be ashamed, to ask for an answer. Before too late is your cry.

I already explained, I don't have a priest or pastor to go ask. I'm in a community of brothers and sisters and we study scripture together and listen to the voice of the Spirit expressed through us. You seem to be stuck in a hierarchical paradigm.

Did you learn how to get tyour "literal" understandings of scripture from a priest or pastor?

Fact is you are among a billion strong traditional Christians who share the same ideas as you. Clearly they cannot be the few who know and adapt truth and are chosen. Therefore,as prophesied by Jesus, real many were misled by false prophets:

Okay, wait a second. It's starting to look like you're just copy pasting the same stuff over again. You didn't really respond to most of my responses, you just reposted the stuff again. We're not going to get anywhere that way.

What about my suggestion that we both go back and prayerfully reread Paul's letter to the Romans?

Gurucam

I already explained, I don't have a priest or pastor to go ask. I'm in a community of brothers and sisters and we study scripture together and listen to the voice of the Spirit expressed through us.

Studying is not a Christian thing. Studying is an Old/Mosaic thing. Aspiring Christians and Christians do not come to knowledge by studying.

Scriptures is a thing of God which cannot be discerned through the physical hearing, physical reading and physical thinking faculties of one's natural man. Scriptures can be accurately discerned only intuitively through the faculties of one spiritual body.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Your study group are like self appointed priests and pastors. Studying is lettered discernment which killeth. Only spirit and Spirit discernment giveth life. Scriptures are discerned through individual, silent, internal, heart/spirit intuitions.

Jesus and Paul are our only two example of Christians in the Holy KJV N.T. They did not come to their knowledge by studying.

The following was said of how Jesus got His knowledge:

John: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The following was said of how Paul got his information from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (after the physical Jesus had long left):

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

Scriptures are revealed intuitively, though an appropriate Gift of the Spirit, through one's own heart/spirit directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Scriptures is an added on thing:

Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Corinthians: 12 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

I can guide your study group through the literal passage, as laid down in the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

Clinton's supporters have to learn to make sense from nonsense.

Clinton's supporters have to learn to make sense from nonsense.

Clinton's supporters have to learn to make sense from nonsense. This require a basic level of spiritual/intuitive actualization.

Clinton is accusing and complaining that Vladimir Putin is seeking to interfere (or actually interfering) in the business of the U.S.A. so as to empower a leader who he ( Vladimir Putin) finds to be the right one.

Is this not the active policy of Old U.S.A. leaders toward many countries in the world. Old type leaders of the U.S.A. go into foreign countries and use force to remove leaders and install the one that they find to be 'good'.

If Vladimir Putin is doing what Clinton is claiming. Then the chickens which Clinton and Co. has hatched in other countries are coming home to the U.S.A. to roost.

Clinton and her supported believe that they have a right to do as they like but other do not have the right to do as Clinton and Co. do.

Another example of this is, the fact that they 'come down' on Trump for saying that he will not declare before hand that he will absolutely accept the election results when Democrats are well know to not accept past election results.

Clinton speaks about other countries and leaders loosing respect for the U.S.A. It is nothing short of Clinton simplistic indiscretion and foolish attempts to blind her own citizens that is in open exhibition to the world and had lead to lost of respect for the U.S.A.

The irony is that the Old people, like Clinton institute their rule over countries by physical force. The rules have changed and now more subtle cyber and intuitive intelligence are the weapons and Clinton is crying and threatening to initiate a first nuclear strike.

Trump is equipped with the weapon of the current time. He can restore the U.S.A to its long past glory. Please retire clueless Clinton.

Countries do not have a problem with U.S.A.. They have a problem with the Old style leaders and their followers. Remove them from power and all foreign countries can return to loving and even protecting the U.S.A.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Now, U.S.A. leaders must live in 'the zone' and be able to function in, 'the zone'.

Now, U.S.A. leaders must live in 'the zone' and be able to function in, 'the zone'.

Fact is leaders must be able to live in the 'zone' and function in the 'zone' in order to deal with their own citizens and leaders and citizens of other countries.

Before, this was not necessary.

Among the U.S.A. Presidential hopefuls, Trump has this actualization. Clinton does not. . . . and the U.S.A. should thank their lucky star that they have a choice.

Now, U.S.A. leaders must be naturally, spontaneously and more or less constantly, in 'the zone' and be able to function in, 'the zone'. This is because many more of their own citizens and many more foreign leaders and foreign citizens, are functioning in the 'zone', with respect to 'big, medium and 'small' individual and world matters.

Being able to live in and function in, the 'zone' is spiritual/intuitive actualization.

One has to drop (i.e. not use) intellectual/lettered actualization in order to actualize, access and use spiritual/intuitive actualization. (This is related to the 'the letter killeth and the spirit giveth life'.

'Killeth' refers to (or result from) being, 'deprived of knowing truth/Truth. truth and Truth is discerned only through one's spiritual body, not through one's physical body. One goes into the zone when one operates through one's spiritual body.

Being in the 'zone' is to 'see', discern things and function through one's spiritual body. To 'see', discern things and function through one's spiritual body, one has to be first transformed from being unaware (of one's spirit body) to being aware of one's spiritual body.

The above is a formal transformation in Christianity. It is described as being 'converted' It is the act of no longer having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over) . . . look it up, in the Holy KJV N.T.. One must be converted before one can even attempt to be Christian.

One has to be 'converted' in order to be able to be in 'the zone' (i.e. one must be spiritually aware/spiritually awakened).

Although this description is in the Holy KJV N.T. it is not a Christian thing. Being able to function in the 'zone' does not make one a Christian.

It is simply a transformation (a conversion or capacity) that a person must have under his belt, before he/she can even attempt to be Christian.

It is an absolute requirement for people who wish to be counted and relevantly functional and capable in the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ consciousness, that is now ruling on the surface of earth, everywhere.

If you guys elect an unawares Old timer, the U.S.A. can become an unfortunate sitting duck on many fronts.

Citizens of the U.S.A. must make this a slam-dunk win for Trump. It is the right and Christian thing to do.

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CvS3j6jUIAEvF28.jpg

Gurucam

Citizens of the U.S.A. must make this a slam-dunk win for Trump.

Citizens of the U.S.A. must make this a slam-dunk win for Trump.

Citizens of the U.S.A. must make this a slam-dunk win for Trump. It is the right and Christian thing to do at this time, now, in the current Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

Hebrews: 6 King James Version (KJV)
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, (the power is finally here)
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Notice that enlightenment is about leaving the Old doctrine/law based life behind. It is about fully embracing the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Indeed to reinstall the Old will be an open shame.

Last edited:

Danoh

Do yourself a favor.

Research Trump's mentoring in the art of corrupt finance and underhanded backroom deals all the way from his childhood forward at the knee of his corrupt father and his Organized Crime infested Tammany Hall pals.

The man was raised in...and to emulate..."a den of thieves."

And his current financial standing is based on how many times his staff has had to bail him out of his many financial messes given his massive inability to admit he is, was the victim of his own desires of the flesh (no, I am not referring to sex scandals, that is just par for the course for such an individual).

Take Obama's incompetence even before he was President; add to that Hillary's own Trump like infamy; add in Trump's long infamous financial history of dirty deals, selling out, and overblown megalomania; and you have what Trump would be like as President...on steriods.

You have...the history of how the U.S. finally fell.

Praying to God that such an individual end up in the highest office in the land, are ya?

You are fools not to research Trump's long and infamous past.

Gurucam

Danoh,

The U.S.A. has a functioning and recognized judicial system. You so willingly by-passing this judicial system and you arbitrarily and unilaterally accuse and condemn Trump, so as to drum-up support for Clinton.

I have listed so many positive things about Trump. Clearly you do not have any thing constructive to say, in support of Clinton.

As a supposed supporter of Clinton, you are helping neither your image nor her image, among people within and without the U.S.A.

Why are you so bent on making the U.S.A. into a banana republic. Is it because all your other jobs have been shipped overseas?

Obama and Clinton are not 'incompetent' (as you claim). They are simply unfortunate and outdated. They lack spiritual/intuitive actualization. This makes them seriously handicapped on the current world political and business stage (where most leaders and other players are spiritually/intuitively actualized). This is like playing rugby without the basic uniform and skill. This is why Trump said that Obama and Clinton are being out-witted by leaders of other countries and he gave examples.

You may ignore Trump. However many other citizens of the U.S.A. and other countries consider what Trump says based on the facts, with out a Clinton-bias. And it does not look good for Obama and Clinton.

Fact is, Trump displays spiritual/intuitive actualization. He has the inherent actualization that is needed to function on par with other world leaders. He can therefore change things for the better, for the U.S.A.. if he is given a chance (for the first time) on the world political stage.

Clinton clearly needs a rest, after 30 something years in public political servce.

Last edited:

Danoh

Nope, Gura, I am not voting for either of those two.

That's you Trump supporters automatically puppeting his same "rigged" nonsense.

Do the research on his past.

Or not...

Gurucam

The time for the U.S.A. to align with authentic Christianity is now, through election

The time for the U.S.A. to align with authentic Christianity is now, through election

The very great majority of U.S.A. citizens were cunningly and corruptly led to believe that the Old/Mosaic/Jewish system is a part of the New/Christian/spirit and Spirit system. This meant that the U.S.A. was not aligned to authentic Christianity. They were an O.T./Mosaic country, falsely and foolishly believing that they were a N.T./Christian country.

Nope, Gura, I am not voting for either of those two.

That's you Trump supporters automatically puppeting his same "rigged" nonsense.

Do the research on his past.

Or not...

Life was rigged. That was the rules of the past. Everyone who wanted to participate were forced to operate in a rigged system. Otherwise you simply took the side lines and settled for a quiet life.

In the past once one was focused on making money and a 'good' material life, one had to be a 'rigger' and be part of a rigged system. One had to pay the piper (i.e. Satan). Satan ruled.

This is no more.. The Age has changed, (from right under and over us).

Better times are at hand. Also there are more informed ways to make a choice from among the offerings. Even based on truly widely accepted American standards:

Take Clinton statement about Trump's children. That is a serous endorsement of Trump by Clinton, based on truly widely accepted American standards.

Fact is being in the 'zone' enables sportsmen to bring forth the highest expression of their creativity. In the U.S.A. people who can do that are recognized to be at the very top of their game . . . and they are very well rewarded.

It is no different in other areas of life's activities. Trump had to be in the 'zone' when he procreated children who, as Clinton confirmed, are good.

Good/God children are slam-dunk children. When they are brought forth to earth, all the heavens stand up and cheer. In your country those who do 'slam-dunks' are recognized at the highest level. However slam-dunking' is widely recognized, in the U.S.A., only in sports.

Trump is a 'slam-dunker' in bringing forth children and in business. It is time to put him in politics.

Top executives of business and industries (like Trump) are successful in business and industries, essentially because they can be in the 'zone' when they make decisions and negotiate.

Functioning in the 'zone' is done through one's own spirit/heart. It is rooted in transcending intellectualizing and going with intuitions. In Christianity this is described as serving in spirit/love.

In order to function in the 'zone' one must be aware of one's own spirit. One must be spiritually aware. One must cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over) and have instead a heart/spirit that is not waxed gross (no longer covered over). In the Holy KJV N.T. this is literally and clearly described as being 'converted'.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that one must be converted before one can even consider being a Christian.

Trump is clearly 'converted'. He is your Christian choice . . . or your choice with Christian potential.

You may not have the best selection of candidates before you. However you do have a choice between a New Testament authentic Christian direction and an Old testament Mosaic/Jewish direction. The former is endorsed and supported by Jesus. The latter is now, totally 'done away with', by Jesus.

One who do the bidding of others cannot be spiritually awaken or self actualized. Such a one cannot be a slam-dunker'. From a while back and continuing, such people were outdated. They have been and will continue to get licks, on the courts, at all events (both political and other) and both locally and internationally, left right and center, all the time.

The sad part is the above mentioned 'spiritually dead' people would not know that they are out matched and were and are out witted . . . until too very late is their cry. You guys cannot wait until that late date.

This election is an opportunity for the U.S.A. to intelligently and peacefully align their country with the recently dawned, Age of Enlightenment in Christ and Christianity.

Other opportunities could be very turbulent and possibly violent.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A lot of Trump's supporters cannot explain, intellectually, why they support him

A lot of Trump's supporters cannot explain, intellectually, why they support him

I glimpsed only a very little of the above. Fact is a lot of Trump's supporters cannot explain intellectually why they support him. They simply do not have a 'left brain' awareness of the reason. It is purely right brain urged. That is, it is a spiritual intuitive (inner knowing) urging that transcends and defies intellectual/lettered knowing and understanding. This is wiser, i.e. more informed and truth based. It is not self deceiving and self denying as intellectual conclusions.

However most of the people who provide coverage and stories expect to get intellectual reasons, from Trump supporters. In fact, most people who provide coverage and stories of Trump's supporters believes that it is foolish to not have an intellectual reason for doing things. And they impose this ideas on intuitively driven people (Trump supporters).

Then these intuitive supports of Trump are forced to come up with an intellectual sounding reason/story. This can never be the reason. They can never intellectually/letter articulate the reason why they support Trump. They simply know, spiritually/intuitively that they are supporting Trump and will vote for Trump.

In this way those who cover and report stories about Trump's supporters do not ever get the real story. Those who cover and report stories about Trump's supporters are intellectual/lettered people who have no clue about spiritual/intuitive 'knowing'. They are simply lost in their Old reality.

However the New spiritual/intuitive reality is growing exponentially all around these Old intellectual/lettered peple and they are asleep. This is why the election result have a very good chance of totally shocking these intellectual/lettered people who ruled the world before and who are essentially spiritually/intuitively 'dead'.

Clinton is one of them. Indeed she represent the Old who is 'spiritually' dead but refusing to lie down (give-up). She is politically and generally irrelevant.

This is the Age of intuitions/spirit and Spirit. However Clinton is competent only in intellect/letter discernment, which ruled in the old, now passed and over age.

However unaware people (i.e. people lacking spiritual/intuitive awareness and actualization) would still support her.

Up to recently the world seemed split almost evenly between Old people who are intellectually/lettered oriented and New people who are intuitively/spirit and Spirit oriented.

Therefore it is still touch and go. She might still win this election. This does not mean that she is relevant to the times. At all events, if she wins, she cannot last too long in power. All natural things are increasingly stacking against her.

Trump is relevant to the times. It is not by chance that he rose from outside past and known politics to the Presidential race. Some one must rise from outside traditional politicians to be President of the U.S.A., in order to save the U.S.A.

The New must rise from outside to replace the Old. This is similar to Paul who rose from outside the twelve disciples to be first and only Christian from among all people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. (i.e. apart from Jesus).

The Age of Christ is now finally and fully on the surface of earth. The Old and stale must die, totally, to give way to the New and fresh, everywhere.

2 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It took two of Jesus' days which is equivalent to 2000 earth years. However now consequential numbers of people are naturally and spontaneously spiritually/intuitive actualizes. They are ditching Moses and the OT.T. and coming onto Christ and the N.T. in an avalanche. This is not through any intellectual knowing or understanding. This is totally through spirit/intuitive urging. The Old has passed away to give way to the New.

Old people every where are at best only intellectually noticing and noting the changed reality. Some are totally blind to it. Most would foolishly carry-on with the Old, until its bitter end.

Currently Old people can still have a 'not bitter' end to their Old way . . . but not later. A change to Trump will improve salvation (salvaging of some of the Old who have not 'converted') in the U.S.A.

Last edited: