Trump's spontaneous rise to power will surprise even him.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Armageddon' is actually a literal location of the final reckoning. It isn't a frivolous term, and is often conflated with 'apocalypse' which means a destruction of the world.

MarcATL

Why do you feel that November 8th is the end of anything. The great majority of U.S.A. citizens are opposed to the Old status quo as represented by Clinton & Co. Even if they win government, they cannot govern, unless they can successfully and cunningly institute dictatorial rule, on their unsuspecting populace. And that can last only a very short time.

The grown in quantum of people against the O.T. establishment will continue to grow exponentially.

A win for Clinton seems to be a serious curse for the U.S.A..

All countries have become ungovernable under the Old system. Now all the Old guards are totally irrelevant. The Old guard (including traditional News anchors etc.) are all Old Testament people. They have been rendered obsolete by the newly empowered Christ consciousness that is ruling on earth. They are simply 'under actualized' people who were falsely and foolishly elevated under the Old system.

They are like 'hogs in heaven'. They settle for crumbs and they foolishly believe that they are some kind of 'it'. They are now stuck in the rot of the Old ways. Their mind set is too strong. Most of them will perish with out making the necessary transformation to be relevance in this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This relates to all person in leaderships role under the Old system.

This includes (but not limited to) most News anchors. Current news anchors cannot save you. They are burying you with the proper-gander of those who feed them and keep them in material luxury. Their leaders are the Old people and their Old systems who and which have died (and are refusing to lie down). Most News anchors are going down with their bosses/leader/teachers/rulers.

In fact most people who prospered through the use of their intellects (physical discernment) and not their intuitions (spirit and Spirit discernment) are totally irrelevant now.

They are 'Old' people (i.e. mammoth/man discern-ers). They are children of the flesh.

The current Age belong to New people 'in Christ'. New people in Christ are intuits (i.e. spirit and Spirit discern-ers). They are the children of God.

The little that these 'Old' people (News anchors and all traditional operatives) have gained (and which they foolishly believe to be plenty) will be taken from them and they will have nothing:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

A person whose heart/spirit is waxed gross is an intellectual/physical operative, not an intuit/spirit and Spirit operative. This is the difference between the Old outdated human and the New relevant human, on the surface of earth. The first is out of here and the latter are in.

'The guards are changing' naturally and spontaneously. Jesus is having the last laugh.

This transformation is occurring naturally and spontaneously through the natural and 'not seen' force of Christ consciousness that is very strong on the surface of earth.

A change through the electoral process will be most beneficial to the U.S.A. at this time. This is a change of the Old actualization and Old system as represented by Clinton to a New actualization and New system, as represented by Trump.

The time to wake-up to truth is now, before too late is your cry.
Do you think that Trump will successfully be able to govern if he wins?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

MarcATL

Well, as we can see the last couple of weeks, free media ain't necessarily good media.

And, the New Your Times? Give me a break. I'd get more truth from a North Korean paper.
No Trump supporter was complaining about the free media exposure when it was benefitting him. Hypocrisy much?

DavidK

'Armageddon' is actually a literal location of the final reckoning. It isn't a frivolous term, and is often conflated with 'apocalypse' which means a destruction of the world.

Technically, neither of them mean the destruction of the world.

Like you said, Armageddon is a literal place, the Har Megiddo, or mount/hill of Megiddo, which isn't even really a mountain, it's a tel, a hill made up of layers of city built one upon another. In Revelation 16:16 the armies of the nations are gathered there to battle. It has come by association, though, to mean the end of the world.

Apocalypse means the unveiling of something hidden, or "revelation". The central book of biblical eschatology (though the more you start looking, the more it becomes clear that eschatology is heavily present throughout the bible) is called the "Revelation", short for the "Revelation of Jesus Christ", or the "Apocalypse of Jesus Christ". Due to its emotional content people see the Revelation as a book about the destruction of wickedness and the end of the world, but it is primarily a vision of the unveiling of Jesus the Messiah to all creation. Just like Armageddon, however, association has made the word "apocalypse" come to mean "end of the world" in English.

Last edited:

Gurucam

So if Trump is not elected president, what do you expect this expelling of us "old testament" types to look like as the nation is returned to "Christ consciousness".

I have no expectations or plan. Those are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Also Trump will not and cannot do any such expulsion. According to the Holy KJV N.T. Jesus and His Holy Angels will do the expulsion. Trump is simply representing change that can save you and others from expulsion by Jesus and His Angels because:

Thump has spoken about reestablishing the two pillars of Christianity/the New Testament in the U.S.A. . . . and it has nothing to do with the treat of surprise or other Nuclear attacks.

These two pillars of Christianity/the N.T. were already established in the U.S.A. by the Founding Fathers. Then the U.S.A. was overwhelmed by Old Testament people and its (the U.S.A.'s) Christian/N.T. moorings were relegated and replace by an O.T./Mosaic reality.

Jesus and His Holy Angels cannot save the U.S.A. if it remains in its current O.T./Mosaic orientation. Trump, who represent change, have a chance of returning the U.S.A. to its original N.T./Christian moorings. Trump is providing a human saving grace opportunity, for the U.S.A. . . . simply by offering change. However I perceive that Trump is offering much more than simply change.

Indeed it cannot be by mistake/chance that Trump pointed out, endorse and pledge to reinstate the two pillars of Christianity/N.T. in the U.S.A., if he is elected.

The following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., literally support the above:

Matthew 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Separation is according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Those who esteem, use and promote the ten commandments soweth to flesh . . . obviously they reap corruption.

On the other hand those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally . . . obviously reap life everlasting.

The above is confirmed in:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

I am simply suggesting that you take the Holy KJV N.T. literally (as is) and seriously. Do not desecrate the Holy KJV N.T. by corrupting its clear messages of truth by 'interpreting'.

Interpretations of verses in the Holy KJV N.T. are always done to support some foreign agenda that is never Christian. Traditionally interpretations of verses in the Holy KJV N.T. are done to prop-up already dismissed (i.e done away with by Jesus) O.T./Mosaic ideas and agendas.

Do not be a nation in denial.

Last edited:

Gurucam

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Can you perceive the above happening through increased Christ consciousness (i.e. the vibration/spirit of Jesus Christ) on earth because of new heavenly bodies realignment.

Can you perceive the Son of man ruling on the surface and changing things, as increased 'not seen' Christ consciousness. And Jesus' Holy Angels are the heavenly bodies (planets etc) who finally came into the correct alignment so as to empower Christ consciousness on earth?

And can you perceive that this is how the Son of man is finally in his glory on earth with His Holy Angels. (The Son of God has long been in His glory in heaven.)

Are you capable of getting abstract/spirit ideas. One cannot be a Christian if one cannot get abstract/spirit ideas. One who cannot get abstract/spirit ideas is simply a Catholic. That is, one whose spirit has not yet been saved. Such a person is still 'the dead', i.e. still dead to his or her own heart/spirit:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

And can you perceive that it is Christ consciousness and the heavenly bodies (through the effects of their new alignment) will cause the separation as follows:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Can you perceive that this separation happens like a 'heat wave' (i.e. outside the control of humans) and can you perceive that most people will not know what hit them until it is too late . . . and the result will be:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Then:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

You do not want to realize that only the spirit and Spirit/N.T./Christian based generation of Isaac (who was born of spirit and Spirit) are chosen for heaven, when it too late.

You do not want to realize that the flesh/O.T./Mosaic generation of Ishmael (who was born of flesh according to the rules of the ten commandments) were trusted out, when it is too late.

Any which way you look at it, It is best for the U.S.A. to drop all O.T./Mosaic ideologies and serve only spirit and Spirit/N.T./Christian ideologies.

A while back, bad O.T. people infiltrated the U.S.A. and destroyed Christianity:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

Don't you want to restore the U.S.A. to its Founding Father's original Christian moorings?

Give Trump a chance he can, will or at least aid the return of the U.S.A. to its original Christian moorings.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Heavenly bodies are 'the Angels' who, through their constant movements, changes and control every thing on earth.

For example, every human is conceived, only through the grace of the Moon's movement in the heavens.

There are short moment to moment cycles and longer millennium to millennium (and even much greater) cycles.

We are focused on a 2 millennium cycle. 2000 odd years ago Jesus said, the kingdom of God is close at hand. This was Jesus' lingo. And for Jesus it was a literal statement. Fact is, a thousand human/earth days is but one day for Jesus.

2 Peter: 3 King James Version (KJV)
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus knew that in two of his days (i.e. 2000 earth years) the planets etc. will realign to empower His Spirit on the surface of earth. The Spiritual Age of Aquarius is at hand. Equinoxes and Solstices are in their homes. The Spirit of Jesus is enhanced and empowered.

Jesus' Spirit is Christ consciousness. It is also the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Two of Jesus' days have passed since His crucifixion on earth, the heavenly bodies have aligned appropriately and His Spirit is now boss and ruler on earth. The kingdom of God that was close at hand, two of Jesus' days ago, has become the kingdom of God is now at hand.

The question is are you actualized and relevant so as to be counted by Him.

Matthew 7:21-23King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Did you do the will of God? Did you bring forth fruits onto God (children of God) or did you bring forth fruits on to death (children of the flesh).

The will of God is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God, like Isaac and no children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Not all of Abraham's generation are chosen.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Did you do your part. Did you cooperate with and contribute to, God's agenda. Did you bring forth only children of God and no children of the flesh?

Did you know that when you transgress the ten commandments (i.e. when you covet) so as to have procreative sex out of an expression of spirit/love, you bring forth only children of God (like Isaac)?

However if you have procreative according to the ten commandments, you bring forth only children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

People like Isaac will inherit, God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. People like Ishmael will be cast out:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

People like Isaac are spirit and Spirit/N.T./Christ actualized and based. They look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

People like Ishmael are physically, Mosaic/O.T. and ten commandments based. They are not spiritually actualized. They look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

The above is the Christian position.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No Trump supporter was complaining about the free media exposure when it was benefitting him. Hypocrisy much?

The Duck is pretending. He wins if he gets the most media attention. See what he does tomorrow.

Gurucam

God's kingdom is at hand, on the surface of earth.

Did you do your part. Did you cooperate with and contribute to, God's agenda. Did you bring forth only children of God and no children of the flesh?

Did you know that when you transgress the ten commandments (i.e. when you covet) so as to have procreative sex out of an expression of spirit/love, you bring forth only children of God (like Isaac)?

However if you have procreative according to the ten commandments, you bring forth only children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

People like Isaac will inherit, God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. People like Ishmael will be cast out:

The above is allegory. It is based on and exemplifies the workings of the two different covenants. 1. the ten commandments, 2. serving in spirit/love. Everyone one will be divided into these two categories and will either inherit or be cast out accordingly.

People like Isaac are spirit and Spirit/N.T./Christ actualized and based. They look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They will inherit.

People like Ishmael are physically, Mosaic/O.T. and ten commandments based. They are not spiritually actualized. They look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal. They will be cast out.

The above is the Christian position. The above is the division that Jesus and His Angels will make. This is the final and total throwing out of the O.T./ten commandment from the surface of earth. And the total reaffirming and reinstalling of only the N.T./spirit & Spirit/Christianity, on the surface of earth.

The question is who of the two U.S.A. Presidential aspirants has at least a clue about the New Age in Christ and who is the Old?

Which candidate, in the opinion of the other, has brought forth good fruits, i.e. good children? This is the primary indication of one who has, at least an intuition of spirit/love procreation. And so naturally and spontaneously practice, spirit/love procreation (i.e. the Christian way of bringing forth children). Instead of law motivated procreation.

The above is the third of three of the most important Christian requirements. Trump has mentioned, reaffirmed and personally exhibited all three. He is therefore credited with all three.

Can any one raise a case for Clinton?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you guys realize the serious implication for you and yours, if you ignore, distort and/or misrepresent the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above is about humans bring forth their primary fruit, children. It is about deliberately transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. This is the only way to not bring forth children of the flesh and bring forth only children of God. Children of God are the good fruit or God-fruit. Children of the flesh are not good fruits or god fruit.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Clinton clearly confirmed that Trump brought forth good fruits, i.e. good children.

Trump has done the will of God which is to fill the world with only children of God and no children of the flesh. This is the ultimate Christian/God request.

Nothing else need to be addressed. If human off springs are only good/God fruits then all things on earth becomes automatically good/Godly on earth. This is why children of the flesh are being cast out from the surface of earth. This is to naturally and spontaneously create God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

For 2000 odd years the above truth was readily available in the Holy KJV N.T.. The question is, why were a billion strong traditional Christians, deprived of this basic Christian truth? . . . and still being deprived of this truth?

Last edited:

DavidK

The above is about humans bring forth their primary fruit, children. It is about deliberately transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. This is the only way to not bring forth children of the flesh and bring forth only children of God. Children of God are the only good fruit or God-fruit.

[/COLOR]

It's about the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:33 in which the Law is no longer written on tablets of stone but written on the hearts of those who are in Christ. The fruit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

We are free from the law because we have the Spirit of God resident inside us leading us into all righteousness, not because we're supposed to go around transgressing it to show our newness.

Your interpretation of Romans 7 makes no sense in the context of Romans 6. Back up a chapter, and stop pulling verses out of context to advocate for your free-love populated new age.

Gurucam

It's about the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31:33 in which the Law is no longer written on tablets of stone but written on the hearts of those who are in Christ. The fruit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

We are free from the law because we have the Spirit of God resident inside us leading us into all righteousness, not because we're supposed to go around transgressing it to show our newness.

Your interpretation of Romans 7 makes no sense in the context of Romans 6. Back up a chapter, and stop pulling verses out of context to advocate for your free-love populated new age.

You are interpreting and corrupting this important Holy KJV N.T. revelation. I do no interpretation. I accept the Holy KJV N.T. as it is and I present the Holy KJV N.T. literally. And so should you.

Romans 7 KJV N.T. is about marriage, sexual procreation and fruits of marriage/fruits of procreation. This is the context of the revelation as confirmed by the opening verse and later by the mention of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. Do not be a false Christian prophet/operative.

Romans 7 KJV N.T. speaks of the Old way of marriage. It also speaks about the Old way of separation/divorce. It also speaks about the Old way of sexual procreation (i.e. based on thou shall not covet). It speaks about the Old way of bringing forth fruits of marriage/fruits of sexual procreation, under which couples brought forth only fruits onto death (these are children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

Romans 7 KJV N.T. also speaks about the New way of marriage. It also speaks about the New way of sexual procreation and the New way of bringing forth fruits of marriage/fruits of sexual procreation, under which couples bring forth only fruits onto God (these are children of God, like Isaac).

Romans 7 KJV N.T. is directly related to the following:

2 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Abraham had two different kinds of fruits of marriage/procreation. One was through a sexual procreative act that was according to law and flesh. This was a child of the flesh.

The other was brought forth out of a sexual procreative act that was an expression of spirit/love. This was a child of promise who was later confirmed to be a child of God.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirm a very important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which is not at all available in the Old Testament.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not know to those people (i.e. Abraham's generation) before Jesus came, physically among them. And even then these mysteries were given only to the twelve disciples in very private sessions among only the disciples.

This is why the O.T., including the ten commandments, is not at all useful for those seeking God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. Christians). In fact the O.T., including the ten commandments, is totally discarded (done away with) for aspiring Christians and Christians.

It is not appropriate to use or quote the O.T. in a Christian discussion or a Christian thread. If you want unequivocal and irrefutable literal Holy KJV N.T. proof of the above claim, simple ask.

Last edited:

DavidK

You are interpreting and corrupting this important Holy KJV N.T. revelation. I do no interpretation. I accept it and present it literally. And so should you.

You're mistaking interpreting with understanding context.

If you really want to take it literally, why doesn't fruit mean pomegranates and figs?

This is why the O.T., including the ten commandments, is not at all useful for those seeking God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. Christians). In fact the O.T., including the ten commandments, is totally discarded (done away with) for aspiring Christians and Christians.

What did Jesus mean when He said He had not come to abolish the law, but to fulfill it?

It is not appropriate to use or quote the O.T. in a Christian discussion or a Christian thread. If you want unequivocal and irrefutable literal Holy KJV N.T. proof of the above claim, simple ask. [/COLOR]

Why did Jesus and the apostles quote it throughout the New Testament?

And as a side note, what makes you think the King James translation is holier than any other?

Gurucam

You're mistaking interpreting with understanding context.

It ain't complicated. It is very straight forward. Any thing that is not accepted as is or literally is interpreting.

Respect the Holy KJV N.T. as is, (i.e. literally). It need no twisting of it literal words.

The above says "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

The above says 'the law' being spoken about is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Together the above literally say, "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

The thou shall not covet commandment cause people to bring forth fruits onto death . . . a clearly bad and not Godly thing i.e. a Satanic and devilish thing.

However there are more literal truth in Romans: 7 KJV N.T.:

Together the above literally say, But now we are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Together the above literally say, now you must covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

However there are even more literal truth in Romans: 7 KJV N.T.:

The above confirm that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, killeth. It is the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The above says For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

You are being just plain dishonest. That is not the way to know truth and enter God's kingdom of heaven. That is a one way ticket to hell, inside the earth, with Satan for an undefined stay.

That is the way to be an unawares, false, spying brethren:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Clearly you are posturing like a lemon used car sales man so as to fool and deceive innocent unsuspecting aspiring Christian/N.T. people into 'buying into' O.T./ten commandments ideas which were totally 'done away with by Jesus', for aspiring Christians and Christians. This is Antichrist-ism.

Go and pedal your O.T./ten commandments ideas among the Jews and leave aspiring Christians and Christians alone. For now there is room for all on earth. Please have some respect.

If you really want to take it literally, why doesn't fruit mean pomegranates and figs?

Fruit does literally mean pomegranates for a pomegranate tree. And fruit does literally mean figs for a fig tree. In the same way as fruits literally means children for humans. . . . Oh foolish person!

However clearly there are exceptions, always. Your parents may have been humans, however you must be a pomegranate (I am guessing) . . . you are definitely missing . . . something basic, that other humans seen to have rather commonly. May be you are half human and half pomegranate.

Are you one of those supposed Christian pastors/priests who extract tithes and offering in exchange for corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.? Then 'live high off the hog'.

Indeed, 'God chooses the foolish things to confound those who believe themselves to be wise'.

Those who believe that they are wise are the billions of traditional Christians who believe that they 'understand' the Holy KJV N.T. beyond its literal words/message. Each of them has his or her individual version of 'Christianity' which cannot be Christianity, at all.

The fact is a billion people cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and heaven:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

DavidK,

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Both of the above events happened 'now' which was 2000 odd years ago and not before or after.

Clearly the law was not done away with for those of Abraham's generation who choose to remain under the law, like Ishmael. (Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law)

However the law was done away with (replaced with righteousness of God that is without the law) for those who serve spirit/love (i.e. Christians), like Isaac. (But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested)

'Now' literally means from that point in time 2000 odd years ago and not from before 2000 odd years ago.

Before 2000 odd years ago the law was applicable to all of Abraham generation. And righteousness of God that is without the law was not available to those people.

However, thanks to Jesus, 2000 odd years ago two important things happened:
1. what things soever the law saith, it saith only to them who are under the law and
2. the righteousness of God without the law was manifested.

The above two things happened 2000 odd yeas ago, leading to two sects of Abraham's generation.

One set remained under Old Mosaic/O.T. system, including the ten commandments. No one makes it under this system, every one falls short. However these are 'the many'. These are the very great majority of Abraham's generation.

The other set abandon and transgress the O.T./Mosaic system, including the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. These embraced the N.T./Christianity which is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and the O.T.. Everyone makes it under this system. However these are 'the few'. These are the chosen few from Abraham's generation.

The above is the division of the few who make it and the very great majority who do not make it:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

2 Corinthians: 4
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Fact is O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are the very great majority who do not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. They do not make it. These look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit people are the few who find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven. They make it. They look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

You cannot afford to have foolish people teaching you. Get on board with truth. Do not live in foolishness.

DavidK, you need to get on board with truth. There is no time to waste. Simply totally drop the O.T., including the ten commandments and accept and use the Holy KJV N.T. as is, i.e. literally. Become a child again. Restart your learning with the innocence and simplicity of an unconditioned child. This is for your edification in truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Do not correct the revelations in Holy KJV N.T. as a 'know it all' adult, according to your supposed wisdom. If you do not stop this, you will simply remain as foolish as you are, the Holy KJV N.T. can and will add nothing to you, your life and those who depend on you.

Many false prophets rise and deceived many. You have been misled. Your ideas are flawed. Your only safe path is to become an unconditioned child again and accept the Holy KJV N.T. literally and adapt its literal messages.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited: