Trumpcare will throw people off healthcare?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I am hoping for a repeal with no replacement ... considering a good portion of those who voted for Trump depend on the ACA and would get exactly what they voted for ... no health coverage.

But they have children, many of them, who have done nothing to deserve what their parents may have done to them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am hoping for a repeal with no replacement ... considering a good portion of those who voted for Trump depend on the ACA and would get exactly what they voted for ... no health coverage.
Me too !! That will truly "stick it" to the demonrats

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But they have children, many of them, who have done nothing to deserve what their parents may have done to them.

Amazing, isn't it? The guy that is running the country would rather stick it to Obama than see those children healthy. Sadly for them, their parents should have known better.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Amazing, isn't it? The guy that is running the country would rather stick it to Obama than see those children healthy. Sadly for them, their parents should have known better.

I don't think Trump really wants any harm to come to anyone, unless it benefits him in some way.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think Trump really wants any harm to come to anyone, unless it benefits him in some way.

I respectfully disagree. He has never-ending grudge list and is using the office of the presidency to enforce it. He hates Obama more than he loves America.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I respectfully disagree. He has never-ending grudge list and is using the office of the presidency to enforce it. He hates Obama more than he loves America.

To be fair, his personality disorder classifies people who criticize him or get in his way, as evil people who need to be punished.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To be fair, his personality disorder classifies people who criticize him or get in his way, as evil people who need to be punished.

Indeed ... and as POTUS, he should be above such behavior. He is an embarrassment.