TRUMP WON THE DEBATE ON THE FLY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can't trust Trumps stance on either of these issues. I see no good evidence that he hasn't changed his position on either of them solely to solidify his nomination by the Republicans. He has a list of conservative judges, but he's also said his ardently pro-abortion sister would make a good justice of the supreme court, and we know he likes to employ family.

Even if he really has had a change of heart on abortion, a Trump presidency will do little to reverse the murder of the unborn, but there is every indication that his presidency will be an unleashing of violence, blasphemy, and oppression of the weak.

What will Hillary do for ya?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The "Polls" could just be corrupted. That's why it's so important for Christians to pray about this matter.
Polls of undecided voters watching the debate indicated that they were less than convinced concerning Trump's "locker-room" talk explanation.

To pray for Trump to win the election verges on blasphemy - even the GOP's own Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, was finally forced to follow his conscience to refuse to defend "The Donald's" actions to the public, giving his members permission to jump ship from the presidential campaign if that's what it takes to get re-elected.

fool

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I say that I'm not at all surprised that you continue to be a loyal follower of the very sick and evil Donald Trump.

Does moral character count when it comes to a President? We as a nation should have learned with Bill Clinton, do you want the same with Donald Trump, or perhaps worse?

Note how Trump lemmings can't defend their candidate, they only attack the person who is righteously judging him.

Have a nice day fellas.

He's not a "Morals" canidate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Polls of undecided voters watching the debate indicated that they were less than convinced concerning Trump's "locker-room" talk explanation.

To pray for Trump to win the election verges on blasphemy - even the GOP's own Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, was finally forced to follow his conscience to refuse to defend "The Donald's" actions to the public, giving his members permission to jump ship from the presidential campaign if that's what it takes to get re-elected.

So, Hillary is your choice?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i expect both of them to be bad for our country

but i expect that of any president

i expect hillary to be much much worse

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
CNN had an evangelic minister lament that it will take that branch of the Protestant Church longer to recover from its association with Donald Trump, that it took during the 1980's when so many of its prominent tele-evangelists were involved in personal scandals!

If the core of the evangelical message is that character counts, how can it continue justifying its support for a presidential candidate who is so morally flawed?

This is particularly true for black, Latino and female evangelicals, threatening to further split that movement just as it is splitting the Republican Party.

Even Mormons, who are no friends of Hillary, have renounced Trump based on moral grounds - a position that one would have hoped that evangelical leaders should have taken months ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CNN had an evangelic minister lament that it will take that branch of the Protestant Church longer to recover from its association with Donald Trump, that it took during the 1980's when so many of its prominent tele-evangelists were involved in personal scandals!

If the core of the evangelical message is that character counts, how can it continue justifying its support for a presidential candidate who is so morally flawed?

This is particularly true for black, Latino and female evangelicals, threatening to further split that movement just as it is splitting the Republican Party.

Even Mormons, who are no friends of Hillary, have renounced Trump based on moral grounds - a position that one would have hoped that evangelical leaders should have taken months ago.

It's probably one of those "Denominational" Ministers that stated that? Lutheran or Methodist maybe?

DavidK

i expect both of them to be bad for our country

but i expect that of any president

i expect hillary to be much much worse

“It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."

"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"

"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."

"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."

"I did," said Ford. "It is."

"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"

"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."

"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"

"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."

"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"

"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in."

From So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some people can't seem to understand that we have only two people to choose from, and one is better than the other. Trump is, by far the better choice. He's a great business man who knows how to run a business, unlike Hillary. He has a Christian as a running mate, unlike Hillary. He hasn't put our country in danger because of classified E-Mails being sent out for others to hack into, unlike Hillary. He said some naughty things a decade ago, whereas, Bill Clinton was accused of rape, etc. Last but not least, a FLY landed on Hillary twice, instead of Trump. That HAS to mean something, right? :chuckle:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Trump did the impossible: He won the second debate (and everyone knows it)

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/10/10/trump-impossible-won-second-debate-everyone-knows/

"..........This debate was the game changer Trump desperately needed, otherwise his campaign was toast a month before Election Day.

On Sunday night, Trump did something not many of us expected. He held a pre-debate press conference and brought out four women who attacked the actions of the Clinton’s. Trump’s panel included Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, and another woman Kathy Shelton, whose rapist was successfully defended by Hillary Clinton as a young lawyer. Three of the women made allegations of sexual assault against Bill Clinton in the ‘90s.

All four women attended the presidential debate in St. Louis, as did Bill Clinton. This changed the conversation from the Trump tape to the alleged Clinton rape.

On question after question Trump hammered away, providing his best debate performance in the general election. According to CNN, 63 percent of debate watchers said Trump did better than they expected. I was among that 63 percent, and so were a number of other millennials.

Unlike the first debate when Trump didn’t get personal with Clinton, this time he attacked her on Benghazi, her email scandal, and her judgment, among a long list of items. He did exactly what his base wanted him to do. I must say that even if you are not a Trump supporter you likely enjoyed seeing Trump holding Clinton accountable, because she received an almost free pass during the first debate.

“[Trump] repeatedly accused Clinton of lying, being an ‘ineffective’ senator and making money off her political position,” wrote Jenna Johnson for the Washington Post. “He said she had hate in her heart and didn’t care about those living in inner-city poverty. He reprimanded the moderators when he thought Clinton got too much time to speak and often hovered over her
”............"(SNIP)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Depending on who you listen to, Trump, in my opinion, won the debate, hands down. Of course, the liberals would and have said, "Hillary won and Trump is in a tailspin." Liberal Democrats would love nothing better than to have Hillary and BILL back in the White House. They also have the added bonus of having eight more years of Obama type of politics. Liberals cling to their pet projects, such as abortion on demand, Gay rights, gun confiscation, and NO death penalty. Hillary has already started antagonizing the Russians and Putin. She's a dedicated "War Hawk" and would love nothing better than to cross swords with Russia.

The other day I was watching a tough looking, tough talking wannabe George Patton, General on YouTube. He was rattling our militaries swords and saying that "We are ready to "beat" our enemies down like they've never been beaten before." Perhaps he forgot that Russia and China are "Nuclear ready?" If we ever do go to war with Russia or China, it WILL become a "Nuclear War." You don't keep teasing a Cobra with a stick without it lashing out at some point.

After Hillary felt she had victory over "Muammar Gaddafi" she gloated: "We came, we saw, he died." She had a BIG smile on her face at the time. Does she actually believe she'll be able to say the same thing about Russia and China, some day? "We came, we saw, they died!" That's her motto.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nobody wins in a "Nuclear Holocaust!" Someday, the Anti-Christ, the beast, and the false prophet will make their presence known. There could still be a Nuclear war before that occurs which would make it easier for the Anti-Christ to take control of whatever world is left over. America doesn't appear to be mentioned in the Bible? Perhaps, because it won't be around when the Anti-Christ comes on the scene if he or she isn't already here? Of course, this is pure speculation on my part. I happen to believe in a "Rapture of the Church", some don't. However, either way, it goes, it seems it would be easier for the Anti-Christ to take control if America didn't exist to oppose him or her? After all, we're the "Police of the World." At least it appears that way.