TRUMP WON THE DEBATE ON THE FLY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God answers prayer. He is more than able to bring about a Trump victory. This country has had its fill of liberalism. We need to return to some conservative roots if we're to survive.

DavidK

Another "locker-room" revelation involving a Trump indiscretion and it will take more than "quail" and "King Saul" to stop Republicans from heading for the exits to distance themselves from the presidential nominee!

Another month to go before the election represents an eternity as far as Donald Trump is concerned!

I don't see a natural way for him to win. That's why I called it "miraculous". God's will can't be countered, and if He wants to elevate Trump to purify His Church, then He will, democratic vote or no.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Genuine.

Numbers 11:18-19
1 Samuel 8:6-18

Some in the church are saying that America is lost unless we vote for Trump. That's a lot of hope and faith to place in a lawless and profane man.

You just lost my thanks. Your genuineness was not well placed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't see a natural way for him to win. That's why I called it "miraculous". God's will can't be countered, and if He wants to elevate Trump to purify His Church, then He will, democratic vote or no.

Are you a Democrat and a liberal? Are you a member of the Body of Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God is able to use anybody to bring about His will. We have seen what eight years of liberal leadership can do. It's nearly bankrupted our country, brought about Obamacare, made us weak, and is about to bring us to the brink of WW3. Not to mention, the legalization of Gay marriage and the push for "mass murder abortion." Our country is slowly becoming like Sodom and Gomorrah. We're only about 200 years old as a country, at this rate, we may end up crumbling away like the Roman Empire?

America is more interested in what Kim Kardashian is wearing than the possibility of war with Russia and China. We're fiddling away ( a reference to Nero) while Rome (The U.S.) is burning.

DavidK

Ought the American people to place their faith in Bill and Hillary Clinton? Have they not been found to be, less than honorable?

No, not at all.

Psalm 146:3

No matter which of the current candidates win, the United States loses. This is, in the long run, a good thing for the Church. We have grown too comfortable in a society and with a government that, on the surface, has looked Christian.

It's time we are reminded that we are strangers here, and that the kingdom of our King is not of this earth.

Hebrews 12:25-28
Matthew 5:10

DavidK

Are you a Democrat and a liberal?

God forbid! Millions of the unborn cry out to our Father, ""How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"

Are you a member of the Body of Christ?

I was lost in sin and have repented. I confess that Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, put on a human body, was crucified for my sin, and is raised and sits at the right hand of the Father. He is my Lord and Savior, and His Spirit is resident inside me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Our country is "dumbing down." I've seen people asked simple questions like, "Who is the Vice-President of our country? They have to search their memory banks to try and find the answer, and in most cases, they just don't have a clue. Kids come out of School not knowing how to spell and how to articulate their thoughts in a proper manner. They'd rather concentrate on their "Video games." Why would Teachers give homework? All the kids have to do is open up their Laptops and the Computer does their homework for them. "Times, they are a changing."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God forbid! Millions of the unborn cry out to our Father, ""How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"

I was lost in sin and have repented. I confess that Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, put on a human body, was crucified for my sin, and is raised and sits at the right hand of the Father. He is my Lord and Savior, and His Spirit is resident inside me.

Yet, you don't see the need to pray for this election? Do you really desire another eight years of Obama?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is dishonorable also. Neither are a choice other than judgment for rejecting those who honor Him.

Yet, a choice has to be made. We've seen what a liberal leadership can do. Why not try some other way? Do you really want to see Hillary in the White House? It appears as if she desires to get us into a war with Russia. That could turn Nuclear? Then, what will happen? It's unfathomable.

DavidK

Yet, you don't see the need to pray for this election? Do you really desire another eight years of Obama?

I do pray about this election. I don't, however, pray that Trump will win.

Mostly, I pray that the confusion and anger this election is causing will not go to waste, and that it will cause people to seek the Lord in prayer and His word. I pray that this election will show believers where they have made an idol of particular political parties and even democracy itself. I pray that this election will give the Church an urgency that the time is short and cause us to watch, pray, and be ready.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not to vote is a vote for Hillary. If you vote for a third party member, that's throwing away your vote and another vote for Hillary.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do pray about this election. I don't, however, pray that Trump will win.

Mostly, I pray that the confusion and anger this election is causing will not go to waste, and that it will cause people to seek the Lord in prayer and His word. I pray that this election will show believers where they have made an idol of particular political parties and even democracy itself. I pray that this election will give the Church an urgency that the time is short and cause us to watch, pray, and be ready.

What about your "Moral obligation" on issues such as, abortion, and so-called "Gay rights?" As a Christian don't you feel the responsibility to vote for someone who's against abortion and extra-Gay rights?

DavidK

Not to vote is a vote for Hillary. If you vote for a third party member, that's throwing away your vote and another vote for Hillary.

The Democrats say not to vote is a vote for Trump. Regardless, I can not vote for evil to stop another evil. I will have to abstain from either evil, and trust in our God.

I do register my vote regularly with the throne of heaven, which is much more powerful than any vote in November. It's guaranteed. One day soon the one I vote for will rule the entire earth from His throne in Jerusalem.

DavidK

What about your "Moral obligation" on issues such as, abortion, and so-called "Gay rights?" As a Christian don't you feel the responsibility to vote for someone who's against abortion and extra-Gay rights?

I can't trust Trumps stance on either of these issues. I see no good evidence that he hasn't changed his position on either of them solely to solidify his nomination by the Republicans. He has a list of conservative judges, but he's also said his ardently pro-abortion sister would make a good justice of the supreme court, and we know he likes to employ family.

Even if he really has had a change of heart on abortion, a Trump presidency will do little to reverse the murder of the unborn, but there is every indication that his presidency will be an unleashing of violence, blasphemy, and oppression of the weak.