zzub

BANNED
Banned
P

CzgZR7oUUAAiGGm.jpg

Trump without his hair do ?

THall

Trump Deflects Questions About a Possible Mueller Interview

This is a perfect example of a Trump troll epic fail..... No one would answer questions about an ongoing investigation, if their attorney was advising them properly...... And if he answered questions, all the trolls would say he is a fool for stepping in the trap.... Trump Troll = LOSER

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This is a perfect example of a Trump troll epic fail..... No one would answer questions about an ongoing investigation, if their attorney was advising them properly...... And if he answered questions, all the trolls would say he is a fool for stepping in the trap.... Trump Troll = LOSER

So your previous comments...

then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.

...weren't intended to be serious?

THall

You obviously have trouble admitting the F.B.I. colluded with the Democratic National Committee to illegally influence the Presidential election.... Just like when you said Trump could never win, I will be there, and the first to say I told you so. American politics just is not your thing, you keep getting it wrong.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
White House spokesperson Raj Shah did not deny the "shithole" remark on Thursday evening, but instead said in a statement that Trump "is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation."
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

Apparently, Trump just blindsided his supporters by denying that he said it.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
AAuMHlt.img

Trump's comment is emblematic as to why it has been impossible for both Democrats and Republicans to enact legislation that will gain the President's approval - at any given time!

Perhaps they should appoint a nice Norwegian girl, like "Stormy Daniels," as a liaison - she appears to speak this President's language!

rexlunae

Trump's comment is emblematic as to why it has been impossible for both Democrats and Republicans to enact legislation that will gain the President's approval - at any given time!

It's also founded on a delusion being pushed by Republicans about why people immigrate. They want people who are already rich and happy (and white) to come here because he think of immigrants from poor countries as takers. They don't want to realize that people who come here poor are looking for a chance to work and contribute, and they work jobs that citizens often won't do. It's actually the same delusion that the tax cuts are based on: the incorrect notion that wealthy people make the economy strong.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's also founded on a delusion being pushed by Republicans about why people immigrate. They want people who are already rich and happy (and white) to come here because he think of immigrants from poor countries as takers. They don't want to realize that people who come here poor are looking for a chance to work and contribute, and they work jobs that citizens often won't do.

When I was teaching, I saw a lot of parents like that. My oldest son went to school with a kid whose dad, a widower,got out of Vietnam with (I think) six kids. They slept three to a bedroom in a tiny house, with dad doing laboring work.

They are all now college graduates. And being Vietnamese, they are collectively supporting dad in his old age.

Hispanics generally do that, too. A lot laborers work themselves hard to make sure their kid gets a decent education. There's a neighborhood in the town with formerly-rundown houses. Lots of Hispanics move out of Dallas, fix up these little houses and live there because of the school district. As a result, the place is no longer rundown.

People come here, because they believe in the American Dream, and want a piece of it. What could be better for America?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I was teaching, I saw a lot of parents like that. My oldest son went to school with a kid whose dad, a widower,got out of Vietnam with (I think) six kids. They slept three to a bedroom in a tiny house, with dad doing laboring work.

They are all now college graduates. And being Vietnamese, they are collectively supporting dad in his old age.

Hispanics generally do that, too. A lot laborers work themselves hard to make sure their kid gets a decent education. There's a neighborhood in the town with formerly-rundown houses. Lots of Hispanics move out of Dallas, fix up these little houses and live there because of the school district. As a result, the place is no longer rundown.

People come here, because they believe in the American Dream, and want a piece of it. What could be better for America?
Yep, LEGAL immigrants are great for America. The demonrat problem is, they pretend the word ILLEGAL is the same as LEGAL. Can you spot the difference? Of course, you were a teacher.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I guess in this case the Democrats are the top. :idunno:
Maybe you missed Trump meeting for hours, live on camera with Senate leaders on both sides, or the numerous other meetings and phone calls he had with both sides before Schumer shut it all down. The DACA deadline ins't until Feb or March and the dems agreed with everything in the Bill, but still decided to push DACA. Big mistake, and another nail in the coffin for the dismal dems in 2018.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yep, LEGAL immigrants are great for America.

Turns out illegal aliens are also doing great for America. A republican comptroller of Texas found that they added billions of dollars to the economy of Texas, over and above the costs they represented.

The demonrat problem is, they pretend the word ILLEGAL is the same as LEGAL.

If you think so, you've been suckered once again. Obama, for example, deported a record number of illegal immigrants, even as the number of them declined. In fact, on Obama's watch the number of them leaving was greater than the number coming in. And if you check, you'll find that's the opposite of the situation when Bush was president.

Granted, Obama focused on dangerous criminals first, and didn't go after the DACA kids. That goes back to the fact that they are building America. It wouldn't just be unfair, it would be bad for America. Obama left them to stay and continue building this country, while Trump is holding the DACA kids hostage in order to build his useless wall

Can you spot the difference?

Patrick, everyone spots the difference. Even Trump's own party won't go along with his crazy promises to remove all illegals. For good reason:

Donald Trump's plan to deport illegal immigrants could cost 'half a trillion' dollars

Estimated cost of removing all illegal immigrants does not take account shrinkage to the economy
Donald Trump’s proposals to deport millions of illegal immigrants from the US could cost up to half-a-trillion dollars, according to an estimate from American Action Forum (AAF), a centre-right public policy institute.

Policing, legal battles, administration, detention and transportation were all factored into the costs and the AAF estimated the process could take around 20 years

Mr Trump has repeatedly expressed his determination to remove undocumented immigrants from the country but with an estimated 11 million living in the US with no leave to remain, the true cost of mass deportation is coming under scrutiny.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ed-cost-half-a-trillion-dollars-a7598931.html

DACA deportations could cost US economy more than $400 billion
Trump's decision to remove of hundreds of thousands of young immigrants from the workforce could cost the economy hundreds of billions of dollars over the next 10 years.
The Trump administration announced the "wind down" over the next six months of the DACA program, which shields some 800,000 young immigrants from deportation.
Unless Congress acts to replace the Obama-era program with similar protections, those people would no longer be allowed to work in the U.S.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/daca-deportations-could-cost-us-economy-more-than-400-billion.html

Sounds like a bad idea to me.

Of course, you were a teacher.

You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's wrong with that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Turns out illegal aliens are also doing great for America. :rotfl:

Donald Trump's plan to deport illegal immigrants could cost 'half a trillion' dollars

Trump can get that number down to half a billion or less. Maybe Mexico will pay. But either way, it's money well spent. We will probably save a trillion.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump can get that number down to half a billion or less.

You think Trump can do it for 0.001 times the cost that law enforcement people say it will. That's more than dumb.

Maybe Mexico will pay.

How did Trump's plan to make them pay for his wall go?

But either way, it's money well spent.

Deporting DACA people alone would lower GDP by about $400 billion.

All those people her working are building the U.S. economy. Remove them all, and we lose that economic benefit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You think Trump can do it for 0.001 times the cost that law enforcement people say it will. That's more than dumb.

How did Trump's plan to make them pay for his wall go?

Deporting DACA people alone would lower GDP by about $400 billion.

All those people her working are building the U.S. economy. Remove them all, and we lose that economic benefit.
What must be embarrassing for you is that deporting DACA adults is NOT "his plan", as you know. Actually, who cares, he increased the economy by 8 trillion already.

Status
Not open for further replies.