Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Trump and Banana are arguing the way Sessions and Trump were; not at all. Banana being British and working with Breitbart and Trump is every bit as treasonous. Steve Banana should have no credibility, and is still working with his former boss, Trump and CFR.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump says he's a very stable genius. :chuckle:

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Danoh

Trump says he's a very stable genius. :chuckle:

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Now that is one...really insecure individual.

But he "talks like" his equally really insecure base.

So they "like how he talks."

And they'll be crying foul "like he'll be" crying foul, come November.

Bigly "like him."

I'm special in their eyes too - there come Ham, PJ'd and Dazed to neg rep me.

:rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
fe7be1ee3fc8a207ba410c2fe2d7e72f--political-art-donald-trump.jpg

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
********************************************************************************
◾Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

◾Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

◾Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

◾Requires excessive admiration

◾Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

◾Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

◾Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

◾Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

◾Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Based on this tweet alone, "The Donald" has demonstrated at least 5 of the symptoms required to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now that is one...really insecure individual.

But he "talks like" his equally really insecure base.

So they "like how he talks."

And they'll be crying foul "like he'll be" crying foul, come November.

Bigly "like him."

I'm special in their eyes too - there come Ham, PJ'd and Dazed to neg rep me.

You and your clone [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] are the two biggest babies on TOL, both one-trick ponies. Enjoy the next 6 years :rotfl:

Danoh

You and your clone [MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] are the two biggest babies on TOL, both one-trick ponies. Enjoy the next 6 years :rotfl:

PJ recently posted to me this image of his actual emotional state; especially come November...

CzgZR7oUUAAiGGm.jpg

Pray for PJ; he is really worried his false idol will really fall apart then - if he even lasts that long.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ recently posted to me this image of his actual emotional state; especially come November...

CzgZR7oUUAAiGGm.jpg

Pray for PJ; he is really worried his false idol will really fall apart then - if he even lasts that long.
I see you're ignoring the MAD errors thread and focusing on your true obsession, Donald J. Trump. Ah well, you can't really teach anyway. BTW, don't mock prayer if you can restrain yourself. :thumb:

Danoh

I see you're ignoring the MAD errors thread and focusing on your true obsession, Donald J. Trump. Ah well, you can't really teach anyway. BTW, don't mock prayer if you can restrain yourself. :thumb:

Nope...

Just you reading your silliness into someone's having gone to do something other than live their entire life on this forum like you obviously do. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope...

Just you reading your silliness into someone's having gone to do something other than live their entire life on this forum like you obviously do. :chuckle:
Just you lashing out again. Your thin skin it hazardous to your health. Since you're barely ever here (with over 14,000 posts) maybe you can explain how you're on here all day and at 3:43 in the morning as well. Get some sleep and let Trump be Trump.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump's a hard worker. :plain: Maybe he needs all that executive time to maintain his stable genius. :think:

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trumps-...904-ab76374a-6252-4570-a804-942b3f851840.html

President Trump is starting his official day much later than he did in the early days of his presidency, often around 11am, and holding far fewer meetings, according to copies of his private schedule shown to Axios. This is largely to meet Trump’s demands for more “Executive Time,” which almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence, officials tell us.

rexlunae

Joe Arpaio, former sheriff and convicted felon is now planning on running for the US Senate to replace Jeff Flake. Because who needs the Bill of Rights?

Echos of Roy Moore?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

“I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.

- John Stuart Mill, in a Parliamentary debate with the Conservative MP, John Pakington, May 31, 1866.”

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Joe Arpaio, former sheriff and convicted felon is now planning on running for the US Senate to replace Jeff Flake. Because who needs the Bill of Rights?

Echos of Roy Moore?
Maybe it'll lead to another Democrat in office.

rexlunae

Maybe it'll lead to another Democrat in office.

Maybe. It's hard to say. He's definitely one of the old-guard celebrity Nazis. And he kept getting reelected. But maybe they'll have learned something.

In other news, it was pointed out today that there are four felons credibly running for Congress in the Republican Party in 2018.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Echos of Roy Moore?

Cool. That will make the three,er apparently four, convicted criminals running as republicans this year. To be fair, there's also one democrat with a conviction who's running, but of course, the democrats aren't supporting him.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/747610/joe-arpaio-not-only-convicted-republican-running-major-office

THall

The Dumbocrats are very skilled at running people, getting them elected, and then committing felonies and treason, then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Dumbocrats are very skilled at running people, getting them elected, and then committing felonies and treason,

Trump used to be a democrat, but he isn't now.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad (stuff), and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.” Steve Bannon

He wasn't talking about Hillary Clinton...

then deflecting and projecting to avoid prosecution...... Their game is almost over.

Trump Deflects Questions About a Possible Mueller Interview
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...usion-but-doesn-t-commit-to-mueller-interview

But it looks like it's going to go on for a little longer, doesn't it?

Danoh

As if all over the world, your fraud of a false idol is not daily proving himself just that - and tweet by tweet - a one trick pony, who's jig will soon be up.

Enjoy your self-delusion PJ'd.

Who knows, maybe someday your wall to wall posters of Donald Trump will be worth as much as a whole six pack of Billy Beer - 25 cents.

Billy.GIF

Of course, if you throw in one Trump: The miserably failed rippoff of Monopoly, ya just might get 26 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.