Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:

I wonder how you plan on proving I'm "deliberately ignorant".
You gonna hook me up to some lie detecting machine, are ya?

Gotta admit, it is kinda funny seeing the twit go into full blown pompous, self righteous mode...

I think he was probably counting on some support from you guys for executing adulterers and children and it backfired.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm not into any of these stupid games.

glory, it looks to me like all you and tam and your retarded buddy are interested in is stupid games

which is fine, there's certainly a place for stupid games here - it puts you in a bad light though, when you start whining about it

just saying

Arthur Brain

glory, it looks to me like all you and tam and your retarded buddy are interested in is stupid games

which is fine, there's certainly a place for stupid games here - it puts you in a bad light though, when you start whining about it

just saying

Aw, don't throw a hissy fit dude, even you should have known that you can only push the envelope so far until people see through the transparency. What made you think that even far right conservatives would go so far as to execute kids?

Dumb, real dumb.

Oh, and obviously I've taken you off the ignore list presently, for entertainment purposes. It's hilarious seeing you pretend to act like a puritan.

:D

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sound like the Pharisee in Luke. "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. ...

Whenever I hear someone claim to pray that God guide someone else in their "confusion", (especially, when they voice it aloud) they have proven they wish to be heard by men, not God.

Knock it off, Doser. I've watched people do that to you and I've watched you dismiss it just as I do you now. I'm not into any of these stupid games.

Just show me where Paul supports the death penalty for adultery. Show me where the Laws of Moses are to be enforced on the Gentiles. I'll wait while you climb down off your rocking horse.....:chew:
He flips from GOD's law to civil law because he does not yet understand the purpose of the law and who it is for.

For the BOC Paul makes it clear that the law is not of faith and will justify no one.
But those that do want to live under the law must abide by ALL of it, every jot and tittle, and that if you break any point of the law you are guilty of the whole law.

Galatians 3 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
(11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
(12) And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.​

HALLELUJAH!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
For the BOC Paul makes it clear that the law is not of faith and will justify no one.
But those that do want to live under the law must abide by ALL of it, every jot and tittle, and that if you break any point of the law you are guilty of the whole law.

it's like watching a chimp try to explain quantum mechanics :sigh:

Arthur Brain

nice to see the dogs you gals are comfortable lying down with - it explains the fleas on you

it's like watching a chimp try to explain quantum mechanics :sigh:

Wow, you are smarting aren't you?

You should just go back to your "tard" shtick. Bottom line is it's only loons, wingnuts and sad little people who would advocate society being under such ridiculous laws to the extent of killing children et al.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, you are smarting aren't you?

You should just go back to your "tard" shtick. Bottom line is it's only loons, wingnuts and sad little people who would advocate society being under such ridiculous laws to the extent of killing children et al.
HA!
It's just more of his version of "rational discussion".

Arthur Brain

sorry, i don't believe what you're using qualifies as "common sense"

can you provide any scriptural support for your contention that children should not be held accountable for their actions?

The common sense part is obvious. A child isn't physically or mentally developed enough to be regarded as accountable as an adult. That's why we have laws in place that protect them from harm and ones that deny them from drinking, smoking, driving etc.

It's real basic stuff.