Trump Makes His Way Back to the Lead in Poll

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
With "the Donald" as their presidential candidate, the GOP has lost whatever claims they may have had in the past that their brand represents the moral "highground" and promoting family values!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Positive opinions of Trump grow after second debate, NBC/SurveyMonkey poll says

CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/11/posi...r-second-debate-nbcsuveymonkey-poll-says.html

More respondents in a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll changed their opinion of Donald Trump for the better after the second presidential debate on Sunday.

This, despite his aggressive tone and body language toward Hillary Clinton and the release two days earlier of lewd remarks about women he made on tape in 2005.

After Sunday's faceoff, 23 percent of respondents changed their opinion of the New York businessman for the better compared with the 13 percent who did so after the first debate. Clinton saw the opposite result with just 17 percent of respondents saying they had a more positive opinion of her after the debate, less than the 26 percent that did so after the first debate...
....(SNIP)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Positive opinions of Trump grow after second debate, NBC/SurveyMonkey poll says

CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/11/posi...r-second-debate-nbcsuveymonkey-poll-says.html

More respondents in a new NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll changed their opinion of Donald Trump for the better after the second presidential debate on Sunday.

This, despite his aggressive tone and body language toward Hillary Clinton and the release two days earlier of lewd remarks about women he made on tape in 2005.

After Sunday's faceoff, 23 percent of respondents changed their opinion of the New York businessman for the better compared with the 13 percent who did so after the first debate. Clinton saw the opposite result with just 17 percent of respondents saying they had a more positive opinion of her after the debate, less than the 26 percent that did so after the first debate...
....(SNIP)

I see why you snipped it. :chuckle:

Following your snip:

But more voters also changed their opinion of Trump for the worse, 29 percent after Sunday compared with 26 percent after the first debate.
Clinton saw 23 percent of those polled saying they had a worse opinion of her after the second debate, greater than the 17 percent that did so after the first debate.

Overall, Clinton came out ahead, but she won by a narrower margin than compared with that of the first debate. In the survey, 44 percent of likely voters declared the Democratic nominee the winner, while 34 percent said Trump won, and 21 percent said neither one. The online poll of 3,834 people, conducted Oct. 10, carries an error margin of 2.5 percentage points.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Election Prediction Update:

On 9/17 FiveThirtyEight had it 76.7/23.2 in favor of Clinton.

By the 8th of this month that lead had increased to 81.8 to 18.2 in favor of Clinton.

Today it's 87 to 13 in favor of Clinton.

Electoral vote estimate 9/17 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/13

Hillary Clinton 288.8 -
318.8 - 330.5 - 343.3

Donald Trump 248.8 - 219.0 - 207.3 - 194.3

Gary Johnson 0.4 -
0.2 - 0.1 - 0.2

Popular vote

Hillary Clinton 46.5 -
48.2 - 48.9 - 49.4

Donald Trump 44.3 - 43.5 - 43.2 - 42.7

Gary Johnson 7.9 - 6.9 - 6.6 - 6.5

Alabama, curiously enough, is the most pro Trump state, with Trump taking it 99.5% to .5% for Clinton.
California is his weakest state, .1% to 99.9% for Clinton.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Based on the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll, which tracks Americans’ support for the presidential candidates on a daily basis, Trump leading Clinton 44.8 percent to 43.7 percent. Trump lost about one point and Clinton gained one over the past week.

Rasmussen Reports poll on MOnday demonstrated that Clinton was leading over Trump by 43 percent to 41 percent among likely voters. Trump has a two-point lead in the same poll the week before.

https://www.conservativedailyreview...paign-allegations-trump-still-running-strong/

if you believe the cbc, hillary's up by 50 points :darwinsm:

:mock:libs

Quetzal

Based on the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll, which tracks Americans’ support for the presidential candidates on a daily basis, Trump leading Clinton 44.8 percent to 43.7 percent. Trump lost about one point and Clinton gained one over the past week.

Rasmussen Reports poll on MOnday demonstrated that Clinton was leading over Trump by 43 percent to 41 percent among likely voters. Trump has a two-point lead in the same poll the week before.

https://www.conservativedailyreview...paign-allegations-trump-still-running-strong/

if you believe the cbc, hillary's up by 50 points :darwinsm:

:mock:libs
I believe all early polls are flawed and inaccurate. Only one poll matters and that is happening next month.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I believe all early polls are flawed and inaccurate. Only one poll matters and that is happening next month.
No arguing the last part, but I tend to follow fivethirtyeight's work in the U.S. because it has a terrific track record and substantial methodology behind it.

They have the likelihood of a Clinton victory at 88/12 presently with the pop vote favoring Clinton 49/42 and the likely electorial split 344/193.

Quetzal

No arguing the last part, but I tend to follow fivethirtyeight's work in the U.S. because it has a terrific track record and substantial methodology behind it.

They have the likelihood of a Clinton victory at 88/12 presently with the pop vote favoring Clinton 49/42 and the likely electorial split 344/193.
I am not familiar with their work, I will have to look into it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am not familiar with their work, I will have to look into it.
Here's a link to their election page. It's updated regularly, as new data becomes available. I like the state map and the numbers tracking. A good bit to consider.

It's hard for me to see Trump not looking a bit like Romney when this is said and done.