Trump is Uncontested Among Republicans

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Both Kasich and Cruz have stepped down. Trump alone stands as uncontested presidential nominee for the Republican party.

A Sanders victory seems increasingly more unlikely, even though Clinton loses credibility by the day.

I have but one question for illegals:

Got your bags packed yet? ;)

The day fast approaches that we #BuildThatWall.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Both Kasich and Cruz have stepped down. Trump alone stands as uncontested presidential nominee for the Republican party.

A Sanders victory seems increasingly more unlikely, even though Clinton loses credibility by the day.

I have but one question for illegals:

Got your bags packed yet? ;)

The day fast approaches that we #BuildThatWall.

That's right, the illegals are squirming. Trump reiterated his intent to #BuildThatWall yesterday on CNN

shagster01

Building walls? What is this, the middle ages? We should dig a mote too. And put our best knights at the gate. I hope the government doesn't try to pass more pike and spear control laws.

shagster01

"Countries must pay for their own defense." -Trump

"Mexico must pay for our wall." -Trump

Go figure that one out.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rush said:
We're back to, "Well, let's just let Hillary win so people will find out how bad it is." I'm tired of that. We already know how bad it is. We know how bad it is with Hillary. We know how bad it is with Bill Clinton. We know how bad it is with Barack Hussein O. We know how bad it is with the American left. We don't need any more destruction. We don't need anymore lessons. And, by the way, leaving it to the American people to figure out hasn't worked out well, either, has it?

This is Limbaugh trying to explain to the morons why he steamrolled through the primary, only facing opposition from the conservative.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never%20Hillary.jpg