Trump finally fires James Comey

rexlunae

And obstructionist do-nothing demonrats

If articles of impeachment were drawn up and a few Republicans signed on, I'd bet they would pass. Of course Democrats are going to obstruct Trump's agenda. So should they, and we all.

Our second national Congress signed their names to an act of treason against the British crown to protect their countries. How many member of the current Congress have that much spine?

rexlunae

750x422

Totally non-colluding buddies off to a private meeting with just the Russian press...

musterion

They simultaneously believe that Comey helped Trump beat Hillary while livid that he was fired because he is investigating the guy he just helped win.

Stupid hypocrites.

rexlunae

They simultaneously believe that Comey helped Trump beat Hillary while livid that he was fired because he is investigating the guy he just helped win.

Stupid hypocrites.

Ah, I see the confusion. Comey didn't help Trump win intentionally. That would really have been bad. He is an honest guy, and a trustworthy public servant who made a really, really bad call. Maybe he should have been fired for his handling of the Clinton investigation, but not for investigating Trump.

Hope that clears it up for you.

musterion

Ah, I see the confusion. Comey didn't help Trump win intentionally. That would really have been bad. He is an honest guy, and a trustworthy public servant who made a really, really bad call. Maybe he should have been fired for his handling of the Clinton investigation, but not for investigating Trump.

Your fake news is worthless.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thanks for your rational analysis, even though it fell on deaf ears.

But then, he's the guy who's posted fake news himself, including claiming that CNN had doctored a photo of the Oregon shooter to make him look more white:

Oregon college murderer: black or white?

And posting a photo (photoshopped) which purported to be an offer to trade racists for rapists:

“diversity is more important than your security.”

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

When he stated (during his testimony) that he'd felt "mildly nauseous" to think he might have tipped the election outcome, he somewhat redeemed himself. It's now obvious that he understands that his actions have had devastating results on America by giving us the most unqualified and evil president our country has even seen. At this point, he is making Nixon look like a saint.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If articles of impeachment were drawn up and a few Republicans signed on, I'd bet they would pass. Of course Democrats are going to obstruct Trump's agenda. So should they, and we all.

Our second national Congress signed their names to an act of treason against the British crown to protect their countries. How many member of the current Congress have that much spine?

if articles of impeachment had any merit, the electorate would demand that their representatives proceed

rexlunae

When he stated (during his testimony) that he'd felt "mildly nauseous" to think he might have tipped the election outcome, he somewhat redeemed himself. It's now obvious that he understands that his actions have had devastating results on America by giving us the most unqualified and evil president our country has even seen. At this point, he is making Nixon look like a saint.

My response when I heard that was "mildly???"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Na, that's part of the problem. So few representatives have to worry about a challenge that they can ignore it.

i disagree - any representatives that ignored real, demonstrated impeachable offenses would incur the wrath of the electorate

but leftists whining "we really don't like trump" doesn't even come close