Trey Gowdy: Do You Want the Memo to Come Out?

Jerry Shugart

Trey Gowdy:

“If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted — if you are interested in who paid for the dossier, if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you will want the memo to come out,” -Trey Gowdy​

I can't wait to see who on this forum will actually defend these scumbags when the memo is released!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trey Gowdy:
“If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted — if you are interested in who paid for the dossier, if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you will want the memo to come out,” -Trey Gowdy​

I can't wait to see who on this forum will actually defend these scumbags when the memo is released!
Let barb talk to himself, he isn't worth the time. He thinks he found a clever new ploy; yahbut. He's a disgrace to America and humanity in general.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So here you are doing your best to defend the slimeballs!

Not at all. I feel some sympathy for Gowdy, but I'm quite aware of his character flaws. His attempt at deflection doesn't do his already soiled reputation any good.

And it's really no use. "Yahbut" is not a defense in any court those guys are likely to end up in.

Jerry Shugart

I feel some sympathy for Gowdy, but I'm quite aware of his character flaws.

There you go again, trying your best to defend the slimeballs!

Since you cannot answer the message you attack the messenger! Do you not realize that those slimeballs were attempting to overthrow the results of the election and by doing that they were a direct threat to democracy?

What they did was treason, plain and simple.

Arthur Brain

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
I feel some sympathy for Gowdy, but I'm quite aware of his character flaws.

There you go again, trying your best to defend the slimeballs!

Gowdy is no boyscout, but "slimeball" is an exaggeration, I think.

What they did was treason, plain and simple.

"Treason" would be like meeting with Russian agents to swing an election. Far as I can see, Gowdy had nothing whatever to do with that.

Jerry Shugart

Oh, wow, 'Americanthinker'. Well, that's just the benchmark for objective journalism.

Excuse me while I consult the 'Daily Star' for an in depth roundup of current events...

Since you cannot answer the message you attack the messenger.

Did you not even notice the comments of those who had actually read the memo?

fool

Hall of Fame
I think the following article answers that question:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...f_fisa_warrant_and_mueller_investigation.html

This is much worse than Watergate ever was and it is impossible that it would have ever happened without Obama's approval!

This is going to be the craziest State of the Union Speech ever.
McCabe gets fired the day after Wray reads the memo? And they could vote to release the memo still today?
Hours before the Speech?
We live in interesting times.

rexlunae

Simple answer: no. There is no reason to believe that the contents of the memo would be true, there is good reason to believe that it will be full of lies, and it risks compromising the FBI investigation. The memo is through-and-through a part of Devon Nunes' campaign to obstruct justice. It's a bit of theatre put on by Russian bots in coordination with Republicans.