Top Republicans Panic as Dems Take ‘Astronomical’ Lead in Early Mailed Ballots

Truth7t7

They don't care
I Agree, blinded by evil in my opinion.

They are watching their liberal agenda being dismantled before their eyes, and can't do a thing about it.

300+ conservative justices appointed, looking at a 3rd US Supreme Court Justice soon, a 6/3 Conservative Court?

Nails in the Liberals Coffins!

Roe V Wade (Abortion) and Obergefell v Hodges (Same Sex Marriage) soon to be reversed, I been waiting to see this for decades!

Thank You Lord Jesus!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nearly all of the new fencing the Trump administration has built so far is considered “replacement” fencing. There's not much in the way of new barriers where there was non before because they require the government taking eminent domain of private land.

From May:

A report from Customs and Border Protection sent to reporters on Tuesday shows that 194 miles of wall have indeed been built — including primary walls and secondary walls that act as reinforcement systems. More to the point of Trump’s promise, only 16 miles of the 194 miles that have been constructed were built in places where fencing didn’t already exist. Of the 170 miles of primary wall that have been built, three miles are in places where no barrier existed before.

imrs.php

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Great excuse.

"The structure you were building for me, fell down in breeze!"

"No, it's O.K.; we weren't done with it yet, so it doesn't count."

"It collapsed. The structure I paid you to build, collapsed."

"That was just because we didn't adequately protect it. That doesn't count."

"What?"

"That's how we figure it. If it falls down before we finish it, it doesn't count."

They've learned well from Dear Leader.

Small wonder that real conservatives like Ann Coulter, have had it with the incompetent in the WH.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Great excuse.

"What?"

"That's how we figure it. If it falls down before we finish it, it doesn't count."

Small wonder that real conservatives like Ann Coulter, have had it with the incompetent in the WH.

and the alternative?

Biden's plans for border security?

Arthur Brain

Great excuse.

"What?"

:chuckle:

He didn't even manage to build a fence...

Truth7t7

and the alternative?

Biden's plans for border security?
Dishonest is correct, he builds a statement the wall fell over using a fraud article from (La Resistance) he was shown the fact check with the info it wasnt finished being anchored, he then continues to argue?

Brazen Ignorance On Parade, You Were Correct :patrol:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's not just a first day thing... angry voters are responding to suppression attempts by record turnout:

Republicans should have figured this out when restricting voting places and times in Wisconsin backfired as angry voters endured long lines and swept democrats into office. They don't seem to learn very well.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dishonest is correct, he builds a statement the wall fell over using a fraud article from (La Resistance) he was shown the fact check with the info it wasnt finished being anchored, he then continues to argue?

We get your argument; it doesn't count if the contractor didn't protect the construction, and it blew over before it was finished. But it does count. A competent contractor makes sure it's protected by bracing before it's anchored. Your excuse is...

Brazen Ignorance On Parade

Exactly. The fools building the wall should have braced it to keep breezes from blowing it over before they were done. I merely pointed out that Trump picked a big contributor to build the wall, even though he didn't really know what he was doing.

You Were Correct

Doesn't take a genius to realize it.

ok doser

Brazen Ignorance On Parade, You Were Correct :patrol:

The fact is he is nothing other than a troll. And widely recognized on the site as being the most dishonest poster here.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
With a deadly pandemic raging alongside a particularly contentious election, voter turnout numbers for all types of early voting are shattering records across the United States.

Despite a rapidly accelerating pandemic, misinformation spread by the Trump administration, and ongoing legal challenges in state courts, voters across the United States are more determined than ever to vote in the 2020 general election.

Election Day is still more than three weeks away, but the country has already broken records: 6.6 million people have cast their ballots for the presidential face-off between Republican incumbent Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

According to the
United States Election Project, early voting records show that those numbers are more than 10 times the number of ballots cast by this time during the 2016 presidential election. What were the totals then? Only 429,337 people had cast their ballots early by this point in October.

The exponential growth in voter turnout is primarily attributed to expanded voting options—including early and mail-in voting—during the COVID-19 pandemic. “We’ve never seen this many people voting so far ahead of an election,” Michael McDonald, who administered the project,
told Reuters.

McDonald, a political science professor at the University of Florida, also said the increased turnout could also be linked to voter enthusiasm, whether from the president’s most zealous supporters or those who fervently wish to see him ousted from the White House.

He also predicts that about 65% percent of eligible voters will turn out for the 2020 election. This comes out to approximately 150 million people—the highest number of voters to cast ballots in the US since 1908. The 2016 election between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and then-Republican nominee Donald Trump saw 138 million people vote—or just 58.1% of eligible voters.

The Elections Project data discovered that a significant number of early votes were sent in from registered Democrats—about 1.4 million ballots. In comparison, Republicans cast 633,742 ballots. On a state-by-state level, Florida has seen nearly 1.2 million ballots cast, while over 800,000 ballots have been returned in both Michigan and Virginia already.

https://couriernewsroom.com/2020/10/09/early-voting-shattering-records-2020/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The fact is he is nothing other than a troll. And widely recognized on the site as being the most dishonest poster here.

"Widely recognized..." :chuckle:

You've used that so many times, and it never works. Any thinking reader can see that, unlike you, Barbarian consistently brings facts to the table.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Remember the thread I started, the one in which i quoted you several times? And a slew of other posters?

I remember it. All you got from me was one time (when I was still a conservative) saying that he frustrated me, which he did. Not because he was dishonest but because I felt like I was bouncing off an immovable wall over and over again. :chuckle: He can have that effect on people because he's imperturbable.

The only person that harps on his "dishonesty" is you, and you can get a few buddies of yours to join in if you cajole them enough. I don't think much of any of you, but I do think a lot of Barbarian.

ok doser

I believe Knight put it best in his charitable assessment of barbie:

The Barbarian is a jerk who has posted on TOL for years and when he makes a database wasting post he exposes himself to possible banishment. Heck it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all to permanently ban him.

Truth7t7

I remember it. All you got from me was one time (when I was still a conservative) saying that he frustrated me, which he did. Not because he was dishonest but because I felt like I was bouncing off an immovable wall over and over again. :chuckle: He can have that effect on people because he's imperturbable.

The only person that harps on his "dishonesty" is you, and you can get a few buddies of yours to join in if you cajole them enough. I don't think much of any of you, but I do think a lot of Barbarian.
(When I Was Still A Conservative)?

What happened, barbie bribed you to the dark side?