Top Republicans Panic as Dems Take ‘Astronomical’ Lead in Early Mailed Ballots

Arthur Brain

Jerry: Honest questions. I'm genuinely interested in your answers.

Does Trump ever make you embarrassed for the office of president? Embarrassed to be a Trump supporter?

Do you think he lies on a regular (daily, hourly, every other word, take your pick) basis?

Do you worry about his authoritarianism?

Corruption in his administration?

Complicity with Putin?

His character?

Anything?

You do know he'll never answer these, right, at least honestly?

Not that your point hasn't been made.

;)

Jerry Shugart

Democrats in FULL Panic Mode Over Trump's Rising Support From Black Voters. Donald Trump and the GOP have launched a consistent effort to court Black voters in the upcoming 2020 election. According to the media class and pundits this is just an effort to steal votes from Democrats. But is it possible Trump is actually doing right by African American voters? Regardless of his motivations it appears to be working at three highly credible polls put Trump around the 30% number. The reason this is causing Democrats to panic is that the rule has always been that if a Republican gets at least 20% of the Black community to vote for them Democrats will never win, ever. While these polls are shocking a new poll out today claims over 83% of African Americans view Trump very negatively its hard to know which polls are more accurate. In the end I'd place my bed on Candace Owens and Kanye West. With that level of high profile support I think it is safe to reason Trump's approval among the Black community is likely high and Democrats have a good reason to panic.

https://www.tonesreview.com/2020/01/...-black-voters/

Arthur Brain

THIS PHOTO is a picture of the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, who is half Cuban and half black.

Please explain how he is a white supremacist.

I'll grant you that that is somewhat bizarre considering but it does nothing to counter the fact that "Proud Boys" is a white supremacist hate movement and Trump refused to condemn them in the "debate". It's only now that he's addressing it.

exminister

If Biden wins and the Democrats get control of the Senate they will end the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, add D.C and Puerto Rico as states, and by doing so they will destroy democracy in the USA. They tried to do that by illegally spying on the Trump campaign and by trying to take out a duly elected President of the USA.

I know that will make you happy since you prove over and over that you are anti-America.

Pack the Supreme Court? You mean like Mitch and Donald have and are doing now?

So neither you nor Trump know what democracy is. He doesn't believe in one person one vote either.
Maybe you love Putin and Kim just like the Donald as well. Great democracies there.
Suppressing the vote a democracy does not make.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

So neither you nor Trump know what democracy is. He doesn't believe in one person one vote either.
Maybe you love Putin and Kim just like the Donald as well. Great democracies there.

The US system of government isn't a democracy

:duh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Exactly... trump cannot win the election so he is planning to steal it. I am all for adding enough seats to the SC to counter the treachery of McConnell, trump and the GOP. Otherwise, the SC will no longer be legitimate.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And from Rod Dreher? Wow.

It's no longer a party where conservatives are welcome. Hence the Lincoln project, and all the conservative republicans bailing out and/or supporting Biden for president. As George Will thinks, a royal thumping of the republican party might just be enough to save it from becoming a dime-store fascist movement. Conservatives right now have no where to go, unless they want to throw most of their values overboard.

Dreher fears and detests the kind of government Biden might bring in. It's just that he fears and detests Trump's governance more.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's no longer a party where conservatives are welcome. Hence the Lincoln project, and all the conservative republicans bailing out and/or supporting Biden for president. As George Will thinks, a royal thumping of the republican party might just be enough to save it from becoming a dime-store fascist movement. Conservatives right now have no where to go, unless they want to throw most of their values overboard.

Dreher fears and detests the kind of government Biden might bring in. It's just that he fears and detests Trump's governance more.

I could see post-Trump the GOP splitting in two. I don't know how Lincoln Project Republicans and Trump Republicans could mend the rift in their party, it certainly doesn't appear they want to. One of the reasons The Lincoln Project is so effective is because they know conservatism inside out so they know how to hit and where to hit, and they're willing to hit and hit hard - something Democrats often weren't willing or able to do.

Jerry Shugart

Trump is doing exactly what every President has done in an election year when a vacancy occured--nominate a Justice for the Supreme Court. The Republican Senate will do what every political party who had a majority has done during an election year--approve that nomination.

Do you really think that the Democrats would do anything different?

And just because you say that neither I nor Trump believe in one person one vote means nothing.

Remember LBJ and box #13 is south Texas? Johnson believed that even dead people should get to vote.

Do you?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Do you think that Biden is an honest man and what he says can always be trusted?

That wold be a No, and and a No....Just a 47 year failed politician making the same ole promises he has no intention of keeping...Hell, he can't even remember where the bathroom is, and anyone thinks he will remember a promise?....Please...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hell, he can't even remember where the bathroom is, and anyone thinks he will remember a promise?....Please...

You're thinking of Trump...

Trump forgets where his limo is when it's right in front of him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-0Q5-gMcI

Trump forgets to sign an order and wanders away...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRcVerB8jE

I suppose he could have been looking for a bathroom.

Trump forgets how to operate an umbrella...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_r0S0Ita4Q