Top Republicans Panic as Dems Take ‘Astronomical’ Lead in Early Mailed Ballots

Truth7t7

Top Republicans Panic as Dems Take ‘Astronomical’ Lead in Early Mailed Ballots, Says Report

Top GOP officials have reportedly been sent into a blind panic after seeing numbers showing that Democratic voters in key states are returning mail-in ballots at much, much higher rates than Republican voters. According to The Washington Post, the Democratic lead in mail voting is so extreme that it’s led to urgent discussions among senior GOP officials. “It’s astronomical,” said one unnamed Republican strategist, who added that he was left “horrified” by the numbers.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots through Monday in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa, the five battleground states where such data is publicly available, 52 percent were Democrats. Twenty-eight percent were Republicans, and 20 percent were unaffiliated.

Additional internal Democratic and Republican Party data obtained by The Washington Post shows a similar trend in Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Wisconsin.

Even more alarming to some Republicans, Democrats are also returning their ballots at higher rates than GOP voters in two of those states where that information is available: Florida and North Carolina.

The wide Democratic lead in mail voting so far has been the subject of urgent discussions among top GOP officials, according to people familiar with the conversations.

The margins are “stunning” — and bad news for Republicans up and down the ballot, said longtime GOP pollster Whit Ayres. While the Republican Party is focused on getting voters out on Election Day, he noted that older voters who have traditionally supported Republicans are most concerned about being infected with the novel coronavirus and could choose to stay home if the outbreak intensifies as the election nears.

The trend has emerged after Trump spent months assailing voting by mail, making unsubstantiated claims that it is prone to corruption and fraud —attacks that have resonated with Republican voters, polls show. State and local Republicans, fearful of losing what has long been a key turnout advantage for the GOP, spent the past few months racing to reassure voters that voting by mail was safe, despite the president’s rhetoric.

But GOP voter distrust in mail ballots now appears to be translating into an advantage in early voting for former vice president Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee, and for Democratic challengers in close Senate races in Maine, Iowa and North Carolina.
Your info provided is from the tabloid at (The Daily Beast) and I hate Trump, Amazon Jeff Bezos (Washington Post)

​​​​

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You're thinking of Trump...

Trump forgets where his limo is when it's right in front of him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-0Q5-gMcI

Trump forgets to sign an order and wanders away...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRcVerB8jE

I suppose he could have been looking for a bathroom.

Trump forgets how to operate an umbrella...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_r0S0Ita4Q

Nice try, it is easy to show Joe Biden's 47 year record of abject failure, it is also easy to show 47 months of a president that has kept his promises & even some things that he didn't promise which have benefitted all Americans. If you want the short list of 289 of the accomplishments feel free to read about them, the Washington Examiner has been compiling a list and this list is 2 years old, he has over 320 now. It has been refreshing to have a president working for the people instead of growing the government, starting wars, or shipping more jobs to China for a change...soon to be three SCOTUS appointments, over 300 new federal judges. We just keep on winning...and will continue to win. Enjoy! we can talk again after Trump wins his second term :thumb: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Videos of Trump wandering off, forgetting to sign papers, failing to recognize his limo, and unable to close his umbrella)

Nice try, it is easy to show Joe Biden's 47 year record of abject failure

He's been remarkably successful in things like the ACA, taking out terrorists, and most notably, working with those on the other side of the aisle to get things done. In this time of division, that's the skill we need most in a president.

it is also easy to show 47 months of a president that has kept his promises

"Build a big beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it?" Just a few bits of wall, and some of it is already falling down, because he used a political crony as contractor. And he stole money from the military budget to fund even that.

"Balance the budget?" He's ballooned the debt to record levels.

"Abolish Obamacare and get something better?" Complete failure.

"Drain the Swamp? The list of indicted, convicted, pardoned or arrested subordinates is second only to that of Richard Nixon.

"Restore our military?" He's called them suckers and losers, betrayed our allies like the Kurds, and stole money from the military budget to fund his wall. A record number of retired military officers have called for Biden to be president.

Truth7t7

Nice try, it is easy to show Joe Biden's 47 year record of abject failure, it is also easy to show 47 months of a president that has kept his promises & even some things that he didn't promise which have benefitted all Americans. If you want the short list of 289 of the accomplishments feel free to read about them, the Washington Examiner has been compiling a list and this list is 2 years old, he has over 320 now. It has been refreshing to have a president working for the people instead of growing the government, starting wars, or shipping more jobs to China for a change...soon to be three SCOTUS appointments, over 300 new federal judges. We just keep on winning...and will continue to win. Enjoy! we can talk again after Trump wins his second term :thumb: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
I agree, President has kept his promises and a whole bunch more.

Hard to believe, 3.5 years of complete attack from the leftist democrats and it's media, (Russia Hoax Coup) (Fraud Impeachment) on and on, and the President has delivered what he has, a true patriot and American hero!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I agree, President has kept his promises and a whole bunch more.

Large numbers of republicans on the right are abandoning him for lying to them with false promises.

Hard to believe, 3.5 years of complete attack from the leftist democrats and it's media, (Russia Hoax Coup) (Fraud Impeachment) on and on, and the President has delivered what he has, a true patriot and American hero!

Ann Coulter, the conservative author of "In Trump We Trust," lambasted the president on Wednesday for his suggestion that he could revisit his decision on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
"Possible 2020 slogan: 'I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey -- at least I'm not Hillary!'" Coulter said.
The conservative commentator was a fervent supporter of Trump during the campaign

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...rump-2020-slogan-i-broke-my-promises-betrayed

Conservative writer Ann Coulter mocked President Donald Trump on Friday, saying that he’s only built “0.2%” of the border wall with Mexico.
“Today’s BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday-Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration—2.5. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW,” Coulter said.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/10/ann-coulter-mocks-trump-built-the-wall/

And what he's had built, is falling over, because the contractor he chose (for praising Trump lavishly) is incompetent.

Trump Accuses Wind Of Waiting Until 2020 Election To Blow Down His Border Wall

https___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds-777x437.jpg

Confronted with pictures of his border wall toppled by wind gusts, President Trump has angrily fired back by accusing the wind of doing this now to try to embarrass him during election season.
“The timing of this is very suspect. So suspect!”
Despite the fact that the wall sections fell on the Mexican side of the border, Trump adamantly maintains that the winds responsible came from a southerly direction.
“They’re not sending us their best wind. Not by a long shot!”

He says the destruction of his beautiful wall by molecules of moving air was also motivated by a desire for revenge.
“I exposed the terrible scourge of windmill cancer which wind obviously wanted to be kept secret so it would have more of them to play with. Not on my watch!”

WFTH-I

Truth7t7

Large numbers of republicans on the right are abandoning him for lying to them with false promises.

Ann Coulter, the conservative author of "In Trump We Trust," lambasted the president on Wednesday for his suggestion that he could revisit his decision on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
"Possible 2020 slogan: 'I broke my promises, betrayed my friends & used my office to help my family, but, hey -- at least I'm not Hillary!'" Coulter said.
The conservative commentator was a fervent supporter of Trump during the campaign

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...rump-2020-slogan-i-broke-my-promises-betrayed

Conservative writer Ann Coulter mocked President Donald Trump on Friday, saying that he’s only built “0.2%” of the border wall with Mexico.
“Today’s BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday-Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration—2.5. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW,” Coulter said.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/10/ann-coulter-mocks-trump-built-the-wall/

And what he's had built, is falling over, because the contractor he chose (for praising Trump lavishly) is incompetent.

Trump Accuses Wind Of Waiting Until 2020 Election To Blow Down His Border Wall

https___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200129190030-us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds-777x437.jpg

Confronted with pictures of his border wall toppled by wind gusts, President Trump has angrily fired back by accusing the wind of doing this now to try to embarrass him during election season.
“The timing of this is very suspect. So suspect!”
Despite the fact that the wall sections fell on the Mexican side of the border, Trump adamantly maintains that the winds responsible came from a southerly direction.
“They’re not sending us their best wind. Not by a long shot!”

He says the destruction of his beautiful wall by molecules of moving air was also motivated by a desire for revenge.
“I exposed the terrible scourge of windmill cancer which wind obviously wanted to be kept secret so it would have more of them to play with. Not on my watch!”

WFTH-I
Ann Coulter is a turncoat never Trumper, she is embraced by the left, just as John McCains wife and daughter, playing all the liberal ends for $$$$ going on late night shoes etc.

You post a Jan 2020 article of Coulter on the border wall being .02% complete, your (Fake News) in your debate, there is like 350 miles completed today, at an average of 10 miles being built weekly.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ann Coulter is a turncoat never Trumper,

She was a huge supporter for Trump, until she realized he was lying to her. Then she got really angry about it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

You post a Jan 2020 article of Coulter on the border wall being .02% complete, your (Fake News) in your debate, there is like 350 miles completed today,

There was more than that before Trump started his collapsing walls. C'mon.

When Trump took office in January 2017, barriers ranging from 18-foot-tall iron fencing to makeshift vehicle barriers and barbed wire spanned about 654 miles of the almost-2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border, mostly in California, Arizona and New Mexico.

As of Aug. 7, work had been completed on 30 miles of barriers where none had existed prior to Trump’s presidency, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-for-quicktake

Trump's own guys admit that it's only been 30 miles. And much of it is falling down.

Truth7t7

She was a huge supporter for Trump, until she realized he was lying to her. Then she got really angry about it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

There was more than that before Trump started his collapsing walls. C'mon.

When Trump took office in January 2017, barriers ranging from 18-foot-tall iron fencing to makeshift vehicle barriers and barbed wire spanned about 654 miles of the almost-2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border, mostly in California, Arizona and New Mexico.

As of Aug. 7, work had been completed on 30 miles of barriers where none had existed prior to Trump’s presidency, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-for-quicktake

Trump's own guys admit that it's only been 30 miles. And much of it is falling down.
Your continued (Fake News) the claim of the wall being blown over was posted by (La Resistance) and has been removed from Facebook, and other social media platforms as seen in the (here) tabs below, the wall depicted was under construction and not finished.

As stated you continue to post (Fake News)

I just checked US Customs And Border Protection, 341 miles has been completed, at a pace of 10 miles a week, and that ain't (Fake News)

Reuters

Fact check: Video does not show section of U.S.-Mexico border wall destroyed by Hurricane Hanna
​​​​​
Users on social media are sharing a video they claim shows a section of President Donald Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall being destroyed by Hurricane Hanna. The footage, which has been shared thousands of times on Facebook, was shot weeks before Hurricane Hanna and has been falsely labelled.

An iteration here reads “JUST IN: Hurricane Hanna - blowing over Trump’s mighty border wall between the United States and Mexico...” Other examples here and here wrongly state the location as Texas.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the video does show damage to panels in a section of border wall under construction, but the scene is from early June in New Mexico.

The CBP said here that the video “appears to be from June 2020 when high winds caused several border wall panels that were pending additional anchoring to fall over at a construction site near Deming, New Mexico”.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, responsible for the construction project, told Reuters via email: “The incident involved an unexpected high wind gust, which knocked over the barrier panels, and occurred on June 5.”

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your continued (Fake News) the claim of the wall being blown over was posted by (La Resistance) and has been removed from Facebook, and other social media platforms as seen in the (here) tabs below, the wall depicted was under construction and not finished.

As stated you continue to post (Fake News)

You just made my point for me. You post says:

The CBP said here that the video “appears to be from June 2020 when high winds caused several border wall panels that were pending additional anchoring to fall over at a construction site near Deming, New Mexico”.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, responsible for the construction project, told Reuters via email: “The incident involved an unexpected high wind gust, which knocked over the barrier panels, and occurred on June 5.”

Just what I told you. It wasn't hurricane winds; it was just higher-than-normal winds, that can be expected every few months.

Truth7t7

You just made my point for me. You post says:

Just what I told you. It wasn't hurricane winds; it was just higher-than-normal winds, that can be expected every few months.
You just made my point, your (Fake News) the panels were (Under Construction) and hadn't been completely anchored.

​​​​​​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You just made my point, your (Fake News) the panels were (Under Construction) and hadn't been completely anchored.

​​​​​​

They don't care

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
(Fake News) your Jeff Bezo's (Washington Post) article is 4.5 months old.

:chuckle: I clearly gave the date, what do you feel like you've got a gotcha?

Do you really think 341 miles of new fencing has been built in a little over 4 months?

Please give this some consideration. Trump has lied to you so many times, and you've been told not to trust information that's coming from WaPo even though as you can see the originating source is CBP.