Tolerant homosexuals kicked flight for harassing evil Trump's evil daughter

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sweet Cakes by Melissa wasn't forced to shut down, they can be found 44 NE Division St, Gresham, OR.

Since then, the family owned bakery has received vicious attacks for politely refusing to bake their wedding cake, and on August 30 announced they will be closing up their shop, instead choosing to bake in the safety of their home.
http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/jeffrey-meyer/

Is 44 NE Division St, Gresham, OR where Aaron and Melissa Klein live? If so I'll keep an eye out in the news to see if that address is firebombed by those ever so loving and tolerant LGBTQueer activists.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You do realize no one gets away until they whip it, and the cream sets too long, you must whip it before.

I don't think you realize how extremely sick in the head you are.

I don't think you do.

He didnt get it, but i get it:

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sets out too long
You must whip it
When something's goin' wrong
You must whip it

Read more: Devo - Whip It Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sweet Cakes by Melissa wasn't forced to shut down, they can be found 44 NE Division St, Gresham, OR.

People funded her over a half a million dollars, that is why it is still up and running.

Stop defending sin, or stop calling yourself a Christian. Your gay mafia harassing Christians in the media, politics and businesses is inexcusable.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe you all understand the problem.

Beware there is some profanity. And I found the other video about gay men marrying women, scary and stupid.

Edit: While it is funny, I do not what side they are on.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by MrDante
name the businesses gays forced to close

Where do you stand on the Employment Non Discrimination Act Angel4Truth,

Employment Non-Discrimination Act of 2013 - (Sec. 4) Prohibits covered entities (employers, employment agencies, labor organizations, or joint labor-management committees) from engaging in employment discrimination on the basis of an individual's actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity.
Declares that it shall be unlawful for an employer, because of an individual's actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity, to: (1) fail or refuse to hire, to discharge, or to otherwise discriminate with respect to the compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment of such individual; or (2) limit, segregate, or classify employees or applicants in any way that would deprive any individual of employment or adversely affect an individual's status as an employee. Prohibits employment agencies, labor organizations, and training programs from engaging in similar practices that would adversely affect individuals based on such actual or perceived orientation or identity.

Read more: https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/815

and how are those who oppose EDNA different than those who refuse to cater a homosexual wedding?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This was done for money not principle. Why should anyone be bothered by it?

MM: Just one little thing you should know: Devo is coming out of the closet at this show.
If there’s a closet that will have us, we’re going to come out of it. It might be a little “Spinal Tap” fashion but something to that effect will take place, so wish us luck, and be ready to run.
http://gay-sd.com/devo-does-pride/

I don't follow fag bands, how many of them are dead from AIDS now?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
MM: Just one little thing you should know: Devo is coming out of the closet at this show.
If there’s a closet that will have us, we’re going to come out of it. It might be a little “Spinal Tap” fashion but something to that effect will take place, so wish us luck, and be ready to run.
http://gay-sd.com/devo-does-pride/

I don't follow fag bands, how many of them are dead from AIDS now?
They used the phrase metaphorically. You are a dipstick.