Tolerant homosexuals kicked flight for harassing evil Trump's evil daughter

musterion

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/12/22/jetblue-ivanka-trump/

Ivanka Trump was apparently accosted by another passenger on a JetBlue flight departing John F. Kennedy Airport on Thursday.

Matt Lasner, a Hunter College professor, claims he and his husband “expressed displeasure in a calm tone” about Trump and her family being on the flight, according to the Daily News. Lasner alleges JetBlue staff overheard and kicked them off the plane, the paper reported.

No word yet on how these fearless, noble homos justified helping pollute Mother Earth by flying on a jet.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened . Her side of the story : an angry gay man yelled at her and harassed her, screaming at her and telling her what a horrible guy her father is
and was thrown off the plane .
His side : He politely but firmly expressed his disgust at her and her father and condemned them and everything they stand for without creating a ruckus and bothering the passengers and flight attendants , He was using his right to free speech, that's all .
It's his word against hers .

Greg Jennings

I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened . Her side of the story : an angry gay man yelled at her and harassed her, screaming at her and telling her what a horrible guy her father is
His side : He politely but firmly expressed his disgust at her and her father and condemned them and everything they stand for without creating a ruckus and bothering the passengers and flight attendants , He was using his right to free speech, that's all .
It's hard to have a firm conversation on a plane without creating a ruckus. That was the wrong place. They should've known better

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

His 'husbands' side which tells the whole story (he admits his husband was trying to harrass her):

matt-lasner-tweet.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

So pretty much, she was telling the truth.

I can't help but cringe at your attempt to defend the indefensible. Free speech does not warrant personal harassment, and that's what he did- he marched right up to her and made her feel unsafe and humiliated.

It was premeditated harassment that she did not instigate, and he was rightly booted right off just like that one incident with those nasty black women kicked off that train- they think they are all exempt from the standards of public decency because they are a 'minority'.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

so if i went up to bammy's daughters and politely but firmly expressed my disgust at them and their father and condemned them and everything they stand for, that'd be ok with you?

just me exercising my right to free speech?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
so if i went up to bammy's daughters and politely but firmly expressed my disgust at them and their father and condemned them and everything they stand for, that'd be ok with you?

just me exercising my right to free speech?

If you want to lose your job make a crack about a gorilla in heels. :doh:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I
Homos defending homos

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
a gorilla in heels

If the heel fits :chuckle:

Let's make it specifically about her skin color, and not take into account that she went out of her way to look masculine.
If nobody ever figured out by looking that she obviously does cross-fit then, well, whatever I guess :idunno:
Not all women look good with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Without a doubt Barbie and Ken could have been more diplomatic when confronted by those who really don't understand how liberal daddy is.

Barbie could have told the two sodomites that daddy recently named as his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who as head of the Boy Scouts of America allowed openly homosexual youth (and later openly homosexual adults, because where there are sexually confused youth, pederasts will follow) into the once God-fearing organization. Barbie could have had the two sodomites squealing with glee by saying that she could make a phone call to daddy and make arrangements for them to be Scout Masters and to live the homosexual dream:

Overnight campouts with 12 year old boys.

So you see DeHorn, it's just a matter of the liberals on the right and the liberals on the left working together.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Agility? Did she make an appearance on American Ninja that I'm not aware of?

You've never seen how hoppy she is :chuckle:

Anyway, I'm not going to debate the obvious because someone doesn't want to acknowledge the obvious :wave:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Ya know musterion, had Barbie just flashed a picture of daddy proudly holding the LGBTQ flag, this small misunderstanding could have been smoothed over quite easily.
It is only due to Mike Pence that we need not worry about Donald on the issue of gay-homo rights. And I would suggest the court did not legalize gay marriage. One cannot legalize something which is not recognized by law using the supreme court. Laws not con-amendments should be passed until the supreme court understands that these people don't reproduce. Hollywood rich-B's having sperm donors? The sperm donor got off easy, you think?

MrDante

So pretty much, she was telling the truth.

I can't help but cringe at your attempt to defend the indefensible. Free speech does not warrant personal harassment, and that's what he did- he marched right up to her and made her feel unsafe and humiliated.

It was premeditated harassment that she did not instigate, and he was rightly booted right off just like that one incident with those nasty black women kicked off that train- they think they are all exempt from the standards of public decency because they are a 'minority'.

Yeah, it's not like they were in the ladies locker room at the Miss USA pageant.